Windows 10: Following CFU, Edge now does not allow you to do this......

Discus and support Following CFU, Edge now does not allow you to do this...... in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; One of the great 'features' I always appreciated with Edge was the fact that it allowed you to type a reply just like this (but not yet submit the... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Mooly, Nov 12, 2017.

1. Mooly Win User

Following CFU, Edge now does not allow you to do this......

One of the great 'features' I always appreciated with Edge was the fact that it allowed you to type a reply just like this (but not yet submit the reply), and then navigate away from the page... for example to another part of TenForums or even a different site come to that, and then you could use the browser back button at the top left and come back to this page with your reply still intact and ready to be either submitted or for you to carry on typing.

That 'feature' seems to have been lost. On TenForums the typed reply is blank, on other forums I just get an error message saying 'Well the page was here a little while ago......'.

I really miss being able to quickly navigate away, or more typically on other forums to open an attachment or preview an image and then go back to the reply being typed.

:)

Mooly, Nov 12, 2017

2. Reverse "do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device"

Hi,

We would like to know more about your concern, please answer the questions below:

• What is the name of the app that you allowed access to a program?
    • Which program did you allow the app to have access with?

Robert Caw, Nov 12, 2017
  3. Why do I get a message " Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device everytime I open something?

Why do I get a message " Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device everytime I open something?

LisaEngland1, Nov 12, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

Well, TenForums has a feature to help with that. Refresh the page and you'll see a 'Restore Auto-Saved Content'. Click on it....

Following CFU, Edge now does not allow you to do this...... [​IMG]

5. Mooly Win User
    Let me try it.

Cool *Smile yes that works well for this site (I didn't know about that feature). I navigated some way from here to other threads and then back again.

Mooly, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Following CFU, Edge now does not allow you to do this...... - Similar Threads - Following CFU Edge

2. msn does not allow articles to open in edge?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    msn does not allow articles to open in edge?: msn does not allow articles to open in edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-does-not-allow-articles-to-open-in-edge/52d28014-b292-4312-bfd5-de9d43b71e77
  3. msn does not allow articles to open in edge?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    msn does not allow articles to open in edge?: msn does not allow articles to open in edge? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msn-does-not-allow-articles-to-open-in-edge/52d28014-b292-4312-bfd5-de9d43b71e77
  4. Not getting ''Yes'' option in "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not getting ''Yes'' option in "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes...: When ever I download anything or want to run any program or uninstall anything I do not get the ''yes'' option . Please give me the solution.Thanks.........
  5. Not getting ''Yes'' option in "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not getting ''Yes'' option in "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes...: When ever I download anything or want to run any program or uninstall anything I do not get the ''yes'' option . Please give me the solution.Thanks.........
  6. Not getting ''Yes'' option in "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Edge will allow you to do Reverse Image Search in the Bing sidebar.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Edge will allow you to do Reverse Image Search in the Bing sidebar.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Leopeva64-2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/n3rkto/edge_will_allow_you_to_do_reverse_image_search_in/
  8. Do you want to allow the following program to make changes?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Do you want to allow the following program to make changes?: I received the message "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes?" It was an update, but I was not aware of the name on it and I said no. How do I go back and allow that to update, now?...
  9. Why does Edge not allow to grab a URL?

in Browsers and Email
    Why does Edge not allow to grab a URL?: One things that regularly upsets me with Edge is that it does not offer a quick and easy way to grab and save a URL from the address field. With IE and all other browsers I know you can grab the URL (or the icon to the left of it) and drag it to your desktop, to some folder,...
  10. How to find details behind "Do you want to allow the following ..."

in Windows 10 Support
    How to find details behind "Do you want to allow the following ...": I purposefully have UAC set so that I sometimes get the "Do you want to allow the following program to make changes to your PC?" popup. Is there any way to tell what requested change is prompting this popup? My response would depend on what's being changed. I know I can...