Windows 10: Following the latest Windows update I have a number of problems

Discus and support Following the latest Windows update I have a number of problems in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Can anyone help please? Following the last Windows update I have problems with outlook whereby it closes down to the taskbar every time I close an... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JoanneBrown4, Aug 5, 2019.

1. Following the latest Windows update I have a number of problems

Can anyone help please?

Following the last Windows update I have problems with outlook whereby it closes down to the taskbar every time I close an email. Also from my start menu, I no longer have a list of tasks and my 'life at a glance' totally changed. In addition to this, whenever I flick between open files, Beit, Excel, Word, PDF, Outlook etc there is a time delay and the resolution is initially blurred. There is also some line spacing issues within my file explorer which I cannot work out how to change back. All these things are very irritating bearing in mind I work from home. Please help Following the latest Windows update I have a number of problems :(

:)

JoanneBrown4, Aug 5, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 5, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Following the latest Windows update I have a number of problems :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 5, 2019
  4. jbailey8 Win User

Following the latest Windows update I have a number of problems

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Aug 5, 2019
Thema:

Following the latest Windows update I have a number of problems

1. Following the latest Windows update I have a number of problems - Similar Threads - Following latest update

2. I have a problem with the latest Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with the latest Windows Update.: The recent Windows Update caused a problem with my Windows Live Mail. When I write an e-mail I can't access my contacts list. I unstalled the update and the problem was gone. But the Windows update reinstalls the update and the problem is back. Is there a fix for this? Is...
  3. I have a problem with the latest Windows Update.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem with the latest Windows Update.: The recent Windows Update caused a problem with my Windows Live Mail. When I write an e-mail I can't access my contacts list. I unstalled the update and the problem was gone. But the Windows update reinstalls the update and the problem is back. Is there a fix for this? Is...
  4. I have a problem with the latest Windows Update.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I have a problem. I had a locked out screen and called the number to fix it and followed...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have a problem. I had a locked out screen and called the number to fix it and followed...: I have a problem. I had a locked out screen and called the number to fix it and followed all the tech said to do. I installed the program UltaViewer. What should I do? Please help....
  6. Problems logging in following the latest Windows Update (crosspost + repost)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems logging in following the latest Windows Update (crosspost + repost): submitted by /u/c00ldud3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l57b4o/problems_logging_in_following_the_latest_windows/
  7. Problems logging in following the latest Windows Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems logging in following the latest Windows Update: Following last night’s update, I cannot l login. When I try to login I have no option to put in my password and it has me sign into my Microsoft account when I try to login, and then it says something about setting up a Windows Hello pin (I already have a password) and after...
  8. Following Latest Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Following Latest Updates: Whilst doing latest updates to win 10 i was wondering whats in store in the future as already in pipeline? Is win 10 just going to be upgrades for the foreseeable future or is there another 'new' realise in development? 144395
  9. Following Latest Updates

in Windows 10 Support
    Following Latest Updates: Whilst doing latest updates to win 10 i was wondering whats in store in the future as already in pipeline? Is win 10 just going to be upgrades for the foreseeable future or is there another 'new' realise in development? 144395
  10. BSOD Following Latest Windows Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD Following Latest Windows Update: I'm in a bit of a pickle in that the latest Update killed my rig. I get a stop report BSOD and Windows won't even boot. Back in the day, I would have just grabbed the Windows 7 DVD, re-installed and off I go. But I don't have a Windows 10 DVD and the licence key I have is...