Windows 10: following ticket to davem it didnt let me reply to u so i opened a new one

Discus and support following ticket to davem it didnt let me reply to u so i opened a new one in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhrVIoJsti2XgaMNo-nqQXx8umCOJA?e=YWKZse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by reamran78, Oct 18, 2020 at 7:57 AM.

1. reamran78 Win User

following ticket to davem it didnt let me reply to u so i opened a new one

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhrVIoJsti2XgaMNo-nqQXx8umCOJA?e=YWKZse

:)

2. This app can't open

Hi Malik,

I suggest you to follow the below Methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the SFC.

Follow the below steps:

• Open Command Prompt.
    • Select “Run as Administrator”.
    • Type “sfc /scannow” without the quotes and hit
      Enter.
    Now check for the issue.

If the issue persists, I suggest you to try creating a new user account and check if the issue persists.

Refer to the below link, for the steps to create a new user account:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-set-up-accounts

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Divya Murugan, Oct 18, 2020 at 7:59 AM
  3. davidhk Win User
    Start menu, settings and notification area won't open.

Restart ...... why not.
    In my last reply, I included a link. ( click the word Source )
    The link consists of a list of suggestions.
    Give the list a try, one at a time.

4. following ticket to davem it didnt let me reply to u so i opened a new one

Microsoft Edge - Link Opens In Same Tab/Force Browser To Open New Tab

Hello,

I can not find a solution to this and I was hoping someone would know the answer. I have users in my company that are complaining about a URL link opening in the same tab. This causes what they were working on to be erased.

Let me provide more detail:
    These users are using a call system in order to input tickets. If they do not finish the ticket and a new call comes in, a new ticket will pop up deleting their old ticket they were working on.

I have suggested they finish the ticket before taking a new call. I have also suggested that they keep notes outside of the ticket system, but they are determined to change the browser setting like we did in IE. (I even suggested getting the call manager provider on the phone) ... They really want to change the way Microsoft Edge handles opening a new website.

Does anyone know how to change these settings like we were able to in IE?

Thank you.
    Mike.

Thema:

following ticket to davem it didnt let me reply to u so i opened a new one

1. following ticket to davem it didnt let me reply to u so i opened a new one - Similar Threads - following ticket davem

2. Internet connection Problem #2 Cause it didnt let me reply

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet connection Problem #2 Cause it didnt let me reply: Hey guys recently I've been having this problem where my wireless internet connection goes off for some time then I have to disconnect then reconnect back to the wireless internet connection to gain wifi access again I have tried all methods of trying to fix it but all the...
  3. Windows App file will not let me open it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows App file will not let me open it: I want to get into the Windows App file, but it says I do not have permission to access the file, and to go to the security settings. I went there to grant myself access, but it won't let me. How do I get access to this file? Also, how can I change which drive it saves to?...
  4. last post that i made, this is the same problem but it wont let me reply to any of the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    last post that i made, this is the same problem but it wont let me reply to any of the...: i need help with a Blue screen of death, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/last-post-that-i-made-this-is-the-same-problem-but/b18bbaa7-37e2-49d9-951f-e2d54de00535
  5. So let me get this straight...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    So let me get this straight...: So let me get this straight. Microsoft forces their users to upgrade to this trash Windows 10 O/S that has more problems than Western forest fires while they're at work or away from their computer. All because they follow YOUR recommendations of keeping Windows Update on for...
  6. forum will not let me reply

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    forum will not let me reply: forum will not let me reply to messages what is causing this? This is so much fun! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/forum-will-not-let-me-reply/06eddcc9-15e3-40c7-8b38-12b6b0a3e8fd
  7. i want to connect to a new wifi but wont let me

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    i want to connect to a new wifi but wont let me: after using the natural wifi setting I tried to see maybe I was entering the wifi password wrong but when I use cmd it never shows me any other wifi networks than the one I'm connected to...
  8. windows 10 is a malware that doesn't let u downgrade once u install it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 is a malware that doesn't let u downgrade once u install it?: Not able to clean install windows 8.1 on my machine that i upgraded to 10 previously! Tried everything that i know of and found on the forum not restricted to here but every where i could put my hand on!!! And until as i can get windows 10 is doing horribly something wrong to...
  9. windows 10 is a malware that doesn't let u downgrade once u install it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows 10 is a malware that doesn't let u downgrade once u install it?: Not able to clean install windows 8.1 on my machine that i upgraded to 10 previously! Tried everything that i know of and found on the forum not restricted to here but every where i could put my hand on!!! And until as i can get windows 10 is doing horribly something wrong to...
  10. I can reply one person anyone please answer me.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can reply one person anyone please answer me.: I can comment , please any can answer me.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-reply-one-person-anyone-please-answer-me/528d7c65-42b8-498e-8ffa-9c97604e847e