Windows 10: Following up on Idea Drives: Gaming on Windows 10 and PC Game bar

Discus and support Following up on Idea Drives: Gaming on Windows 10 and PC Game bar in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; The Idea Drives for Gaming on Windows 10 and PC Game bar have moved to the Xbox Idea Hub, and our team is ecstatic about all the great ideas and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Following up on Idea Drives: Gaming on Windows 10 and PC Game bar

Source: Following up on Idea Drives: Gaming on Windows 10 and PC Game bar - Xbox Wire

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Apr 11, 2019
  2. Brink Win User

New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar

Source: New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar - Xbox Wire

Tweet

Brink, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Team Xbox wants to hear how you would like to use Windows 10 Game Bar

Source: https://xboxideas.uservoice.com/foru...33-pc-game-bar

Tweet

Brink, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Junaid_A Win User

want to open game bar, but win+G repeatedly asks if "want to open game bar?"

Hi Sabinscabin,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community forum.

I suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps listed in fix problems with Game bar
    on Windows 10
    and check if it works.

Hope it helps.

Junaid_A, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Following up on Idea Drives: Gaming on Windows 10 and PC Game bar - Similar Threads - Following Idea Drives

2. Windows 10 Game Bar randomly pops up during gaming

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Game Bar randomly pops up during gaming: I know the shortcut is Win+G, but I frequently trigger it accidentally while gaming while my fingers are nowhere close to G. My left hand is on QWERASD when this happens. What might I be pressing, and how do I turn that part off specifically or change the shortcut? I don't...
  3. Windows 10 Game Bar randomly pops up during gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Game Bar randomly pops up during gaming: I know the shortcut is Win+G, but I frequently trigger it accidentally while gaming while my fingers are nowhere close to G. My left hand is on QWERASD when this happens. What might I be pressing, and how do I turn that part off specifically or change the shortcut? I don't...
  4. PC Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Xbox Game Bar: I messed up my Xbox Game Bar on PC, Does anyone know how to get a specific file back, under this pc windows C: program files window apps, scroll down to the last xbox gaming overlay. click that, i accidentally moved out the one that just says GameBar and I cant get it back, I...
  5. The game bar is messing up my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The game bar is messing up my pc: I have tried to disable it, I’ve tried resetting my pc. I’ve tried everything, I cannot use my windows button. It just takes a picture instead of opening the windows menu. I cant copy text, it just takes a screenshot and copies that. It lags the actual hell out of any game...
  6. Windows 10 game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 game bar: Hello, I have had a problem that has been happening for a few days when the game chat in Xbox game bar keeps saying connecting. Is there a way to fix this? I have tried many different Youtube videos and nothing is working. Thanks...
  7. Windows 10 game bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 game bar: Will the game bar ever show FPS and Ping? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-game-bar/5a2ace98-53dc-4237-8150-e1dcfb47808f
  8. Game Bar Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Game Bar Windows 10: I accidentally deleted my Game Captures folder and now I cant use Game Bar...How do I fix that...I reset the app and tried everything I could think of. Please Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-bar-windows-10/a62190ae-e3a6-4d52-8c3b-2599a0c1365c"
  9. New Idea Drive Available: Improving Gaming on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New Idea Drive Available: Improving Gaming on Windows 10: [ATTACH] At X018, we shared a commitment to improve the PC gaming experience on Windows 10. We know we have work to do to make gaming on Windows 10 seamless and live up to the potential of PC gaming. At Team Xbox your ideas and feedback are critical to our efforts to...
  10. New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar

in Windows 10 News
    New Idea Drives Just for You: Designed for Xbox and PC Game Bar: Greetings, Xbox Insiders! We’ve just launched a new pair of idea drives and are looking for your participation and input to help Team Xbox. If this is your first time hearing about Xbox Ideas, then you should know that Idea Drives are focused on a specific area and contain...