Windows 10: Font Adjustment Inside personalize

Discus and support Font Adjustment Inside personalize in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I updated my computer today (5.13.19) and the option to change font size or make bold inside personalize is no longer there. This was very useful since... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by xImCOLDBLOODedx, May 13, 2019.

1. Font Adjustment Inside personalize

I updated my computer today (5.13.19) and the option to change font size or make bold inside personalize is no longer there. This was very useful since I'm on a computer for work and the small font size makes my eyes hurt. Has this option moved to a new location? It also allowed me to make the text bold inside message boxes which helped when using a program for work.

:)

xImCOLDBLOODedx, May 13, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, May 13, 2019
  3. jimbo45 Win User
    Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019)

Hi folks
    Is there a way to get this screen in Outlook 2016/2019.

Here in Outlook 2010 you can easily adjust the font size and type in the folder list (navigation pane) and other things which makes it much more readable on a large monitor - sometimes default fonts are too tiny - especially when viewed on large screens !!

Font Adjustment Inside personalize [​IMG]

I can't seem to get to similar screens in Outlook 2016/2019.
    In Some places you can't set size either - you just get choice of small, large, larger !!!!!!! definitely a retrograde step IMO.

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, May 13, 2019
  4. NeoSOS Win User

Font Adjustment Inside personalize

Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, May 13, 2019
Thema:

Font Adjustment Inside personalize

1. Font Adjustment Inside personalize - Similar Threads - Font Adjustment Inside

2. Win10 default font: Can we adjust the weight?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 default font: Can we adjust the weight?: I searched online and found nothing.I searched Microsoft's Help and found nothing.Is this impossible? It seems really thin. Especially on a white background. I'd just like to increase the weight of the font a little. It seems in Settings its a really stripped down version of...
  3. Win10 default font: Can we adjust the weight?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 default font: Can we adjust the weight?: I searched online and found nothing.I searched Microsoft's Help and found nothing.Is this impossible? It seems really thin. Especially on a white background. I'd just like to increase the weight of the font a little. It seems in Settings its a really stripped down version of...
  4. Win10 default font: Can we adjust the weight?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Font in windows changed after adjusting display settings

Font in windows changed after adjusting display settings: I was adjusting my display settings since my 2nd display was too bright and had some messed-up gamma settings. After adjusting it it offered me to enable clear type. It said it was recommanded, so i first pressed continue, but after going thru the settings in there for a few...
  6. Lost personal folders, files and their documents inside :(

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost personal folders, files and their documents inside :(: [Microsoft Outlook 2010; Win 10 Version 1903 (OS Build 18362.476); Google Chrome Browser; Lenovo Laptop] Hello, around 2 or so weeks ago I lost a personal folder I created with its sub-folder and documents inside, in my Microsoft Outlook 2010. Carbonite (my backup site) has...
  7. Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019): Hi folks Is there a way to get this screen in Outlook 2016/2019. Here in Outlook 2010 you can easily adjust the font size and type in the folder list (navigation pane) and other things which makes it much more readable on a large monitor - sometimes default fonts are too...
  8. There is no button to Select/Choose the font I want? (Font Customiztion in Personalization...

There is no button to Select/Choose the font I want? (Font Customiztion in Personalization...: I would like to change the font on my computer to "Old English Text MT". When I am trying to do this, I will: 1. Right click my background and select Personalize. 2. Select the Tab Fonts. 3. Search the font "Old English Text MT", then select it, which brings me to the...
  9. How to adjust true type fonts

How to adjust true type fonts: How do I combine two ttf letters of the same font to create an engravable image. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-to-adjust-true-type-fonts/91fc67db-b26f-48fb-a82e-6a40e8c59c42
  10. Weird fonts following 1803 Insider Update

Weird fonts following 1803 Insider Update: Good day, Recently noticed that some sections of a settings menu (Language, Delivery Optimization, all over the place, really) contain weird, yet readable fonts. Please see attached pics. Windows is installed in English (Canada) with Russian (Russia) for non-Unicode....