Windows 10: Font automatically changes when moving to another cell

Discus and support Font automatically changes when moving to another cell in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; yvBfrt9OOuA As you can see in this video, the font and font size changes by itself everytime I go to another cell 98670 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SirDarknight, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Font automatically changes when moving to another cell

[youtube]yvBfrt9OOuA[/youtube]

As you can see in this video, the font and font size changes by itself everytime I go to another cell

:)

SirDarknight, Nov 21, 2017
  2. andygat55 Win User

When will be able to change the font (NOT RE-SIZE) the Fonts in Windows 10...!!?? Or can this now be done...!?

I want to change the font in Windows 10...!? But it doesn't seem that it can be done...??

can anyone help..??

Note; I DO NOT want to Re-size but change to another fonts altogether...

* Moved from Insider

andygat55, Nov 21, 2017
  3. pykand Win User
    n96 missing links

At first I could not find 'automatic find' in the options menu. Then I remembered I had changed the font using 'Font Router' to a bolder more easily readable font. I changed to 'default font' and the 'automatic find' option was there. When I activated this
    the links were active! Thanks for your help.

pykand, Nov 21, 2017
Thema:

Font automatically changes when moving to another cell

1. Font automatically changes when moving to another cell - Similar Threads - Font automatically changes

2. NTFS foldernames change when moving to another NTFS drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NTFS foldernames change when moving to another NTFS drive: Sometimes I change the name of NTFS folders on my disc drives. When I move these folders to another drive Cut/Paste commands the NTFS filenames get again the original filename just before the rename on the original disc. What can this ? Is this an indexing problem ? I must...
  3. font gets changed during typing automatically

in Windows 10 Support
    font gets changed during typing automatically: I am using Phonetic Hindi typing keyboard as mentioned on instructions here Now I open a new document start typing in Hindi using Mangal font. [img] after being able to correctly type a few words , during typing the font automatically changed to Kokila [img] the point...
  4. Cell number assosciated with another MS account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Cell number assosciated with another MS account: My daughter is setting up her new laptop and entered her cell number. Her number is associated with somebody else's Microsoft account and so now some stranger is the administrator on this laptop. Is there a way to get MS to associate this phone number to my daughter's...
  5. We cannot change cell or font color On windows 10 patform

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    We cannot change cell or font color On windows 10 patform: In windows 10 ew are unable to change font and cell color As stated previously i have cleared the conditional formatting but no use To use wihout changing font and cell color the use of excel is just impossible Do you have any firm solution on this Secondly it happens...
  6. Microsoft Word changes the font type on another computer

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Word changes the font type on another computer: Hi, I use Word 2019 and had to move the file I work on another laptop. Before opening the file, I installed every font used inside. The problem is when I open the file, Word shows the text with different font even though the font I use for titles shown up there. When I...
  7. coping text from a excel cell to another excel cell

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    coping text from a excel cell to another excel cell: I am trying to copy text from one excel to another excel cell automatically on the same worksheet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/coping-text-from-a-excel-cell-to-another-excel/5a272c74-33e6-457c-82f8-3ae3196e8f81"
  8. Font size changes when moving cursor

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size changes when moving cursor: I installed an update of WIndows a week ago and I had to modify a few things to keep folders and other things as I want. But a new problem is occurring regularly when I move my cursor (using a touch pad) across a window on the screen. Sometimes the size of the text in the...
  9. automatic change of font style

in Windows 10 Customization
    automatic change of font style: In my existing doc created in Word 10 (Office 365) the font style is automatically changing. The example I created a doc about a month back and now I want to do editing. Whenever I am typing, the font style is changing. The existing doc is in Arial 12 font. Now it is...
  10. Another Font Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Another Font Problem: Hello friends at the TenForums, I'm having a problem with fonts in Windows 10. They are difficult to read, not sharp. The only exception I've found is that they look ok in Windows font viewer except for the font info at the top, (name, version, etc.). Images look clear....