Windows 10: Font changed after cleanboot HELP!!!

Discus and support Font changed after cleanboot HELP!!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was looking for ways to reduce the RAM usage and followed the steps from here: the comment by Carlo TJ... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VianDian, Apr 24, 2022.

1. VianDian Win User

Font changed after cleanboot HELP!!!

I was looking for ways to reduce the RAM usage and followed the steps from here: the comment by Carlo TJ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reduce-ram-consumption-in-windows-10/cb42a95f-8fe8-47dc-9721-d31e5379b826But after restarting the font everywhere the font in every program/app including my browser changed and it's so hard to look at...The windows font isn't affected. When I go to Start or Settings, it's all normal, but if I open any external app like my browser it's like in the picture below.I enabled all the stuff that I disabled for the cleanboot, but

:)

VianDian, Apr 24, 2022
  2. NeoSOS Win User

Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Apr 24, 2022
  3. Font and snap window changed. Help?

Hello Kajeera,

You can restore the fonts by following the steps below:

1. Press Windows key + X.

2. Then click Control Panel. 3. Click Appearance and Personalization

4. Then click Fonts.

5. Then click Change Font Settings.

6. Now click Restore default font settings.

Let us know what happens.

Anthony Cato, Apr 24, 2022
  4. Arul_D Win User

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Apr 24, 2022
Thema:

1. Font changed after cleanboot HELP!!! - Similar Threads - Font changed cleanboot

2. Font changed after a restart.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font changed after a restart.: I'm not sure what happened, but my system fonts have changed to Arial. This happened a few days ago I believe after a Windows update. . I've tried everything besides installing a fresh copy of Windows 11. I've cleared caches, reg keys, sfc scans, and I still can't get the...
  3. Font changed after a restart.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font changed after a restart.: I'm not sure what happened, but my system fonts have changed to Arial. This happened a few days ago I believe after a Windows update. . I've tried everything besides installing a fresh copy of Windows 11. I've cleared caches, reg keys, sfc scans, and I still can't get the...
  4. Font changed after cleanboot HELP!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Font changed after cleanboot HELP!!!: I was looking for ways to reduce the RAM usage and followed the steps from here: the comment by Carlo TJ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reduce-ram-consumption-in-windows-10/cb42a95f-8fe8-47dc-9721-d31e5379b826But after restarting the font...
  5. Font changed after cleanboot HELP!!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font changed after cleanboot HELP!!!: I was looking for ways to reduce the RAM usage and followed the steps from here: the comment by Carlo TJ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reduce-ram-consumption-in-windows-10/cb42a95f-8fe8-47dc-9721-d31e5379b826But after restarting the font...
  6. cleanboot

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cleanboot: how to start in clean boot? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cleanboot/5f3e3936-f009-4d4e-8b50-08b563641621
  7. Cleanboot blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cleanboot blue screen: When I ran cleanboot in diagnostic mode, blue screen appeared. I tried everything possible in troubleshoot and even reset my computer but everything doesn't work. Please help....
  8. Font changed after 1909 Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Font changed after 1909 Update: For some reason the font changed to italic or something like that for some reason (see taskbar and right click menu). Any clue why that happen? I tried to restore default fonts through Control Panel but had no luck, any help is much appreciated submitted by /u/Lefty_K98...
  9. Need help changing the font in the Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help changing the font in the Taskbar: After installing some fonts, I noticed that the time in the taskbar does not display the colon correctly, making it very hard to read. I sense I overwrote the default font that came factory installed. Is there a way to change it to something else without doing anything...
  10. Font Change after Install

in Windows 10 Support
    Font Change after Install: I am a CAD drafter. After install of Win. 10, All of my saved font styles were reverted to standard. I REALLY need a fix for this. I am currently working on about 6 projects and every page is incorrectly set up now. PLEASE HELP ASAP!!!!!!!! 13459