Windows 10: Font changed

Discus and support Font changed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Can someone help 5 days ago I was watching a video on how to get more storage on my c drive. After my computer started glitching and then when I logged... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MunthirAlfaqih, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Font changed

Can someone help 5 days ago I was watching a video on how to get more storage on my c drive. After my computer started glitching and then when I logged back on my font changed. It would really help if someone would tell me to restore it back to normal.

:)

MunthirAlfaqih, Mar 28, 2020
  2. NeoSOS Win User

Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Mar 28, 2020
  3. change my fonts ??

Hi Edgar,

There are several steps that you can follow to change default fonts. In order for us to efficiently assist you, we just have few questions for you:

• Which fonts are you trying to change, is it on a specific application or your Windows computer font?

Regards.

Darian Tab, Mar 28, 2020
  4. Font changed

Changing my own language font

Hi,

From the screen shot it seems you are using Google chrome to change the language font Which is downloaded from the internet. So, I suggest you to contact chrome support for further assistance.

If you are using Internet Explorer, please follow the steps below:

• Open Internet Explorer.
    • Click on Internet options.
    • Click on fonts.
    • you can change the font as desired.

Please post back with the updated status regarding changing font, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Mar 28, 2020
Thema:

Font changed

1. Font changed - Similar Threads - Font changed

2. Dialog box font changed Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dialog box font changed Windows 11: The default system font is normal/legible and I have no problem with it as of now. The dialog boxes however show some funky font and I don't know what I have done for it to happen. I have tried looking for similar issues and fixes to rectify it but nothing works. The text...
  3. Dialog box font changed Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dialog box font changed Windows 11: The default system font is normal/legible and I have no problem with it as of now. The dialog boxes however show some funky font and I don't know what I have done for it to happen. I have tried looking for similar issues and fixes to rectify it but nothing works. The text...
  4. Font changed after QA screen share

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font changed after QA screen share: Font changed after QA screen shareSteps tried:PC restartfont is same it is not bold or crisp as per userwindows updatedremoved display driverpc restartdownloaded graphics driver from HP websitepc restarttested by changing Refresh rate, screen resolution, screen zoomuser still...
  5. Font changed after QA screen share

Font changed after QA screen share: Font changed after QA screen shareSteps tried:PC restartfont is same it is not bold or crisp as per userwindows updatedremoved display driverpc restartdownloaded graphics driver from HP websitepc restarttested by changing Refresh rate, screen resolution, screen zoomuser still...
  6. Font changed after QA screen share

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. How to change font height in windows explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change font height in windows explorer: Hi all,I would like to know if it's possible to change the font height of the file and folder names in Windows Explorer, and if so, how to do it. Google doesn't seem to understand what I'm talking about.Graham...
  8. How to change font height in windows explorer

How to change font height in windows explorer: Hi all,I would like to know if it's possible to change the font height of the file and folder names in Windows Explorer, and if so, how to do it. Google doesn't seem to understand what I'm talking about.Graham...
  9. somehow, my font changed into the marlett font. is there anyway to fix this??? i cant...

somehow, my font changed into the marlett font. is there anyway to fix this??? i cant...: please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somehow-my-font-changed-into-the-marlett-font-is/aa1af508-fe4e-4adf-85f1-a36ab391104b
  10. somehow, my font changed into the marlett font. is there anyway to fix this??? i cant...

in Windows 10 Customization
    somehow, my font changed into the marlett font. is there anyway to fix this??? i cant...: please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/somehow-my-font-changed-into-the-marlett-font-is/aa1af508-fe4e-4adf-85f1-a36ab391104b