Windows 10: Font Changing Colour

Discus and support Font Changing Colour in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; For a while now I have been puzzled why the font changes colour, usually late in the evening. I tried everything and was going to come here to ask why.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by elbmek, Jan 30, 2020.

1. elbmek Win User

Font Changing Colour

For a while now I have been puzzled why the font changes colour, usually late in the evening. I tried everything and was going to come here to ask why. Purely by chance I started checking controls via control panel and found that 'night mode' was on; something I have never used. So I turned it off and my font colour went back to black from a very light blue which I could hardly read.

winver 1909 18363.592

Was I right or just lucky?

:)

elbmek, Jan 30, 2020

2. Colour Scheme & Fonts

I see that W10 continues the "Diamond White" colour scheme of the W8 series.

Is it possible to change the default:

• Font face (without hacking the Registry)?
    • Colour scheme of inactive windows?

lehnerus2000, Jan 30, 2020
  3. E71: CHANGE FONT COLOUR

Hi guys,

I have another question for you: can I change the font colour on my home display? Now the font it's black, but I want it a little bit lighter. can I do that? I only want to change the font colour on the home display, not for all the fonts.

thanks, marco Font Changing Colour :)

marcco---01, Jan 30, 2020
  4. sfs86 Win User

Font Changing Colour

Font Colour change in Today

I want to customise the "Today" wallpaper on my PDA but the photo I want to use has a light coloured background, so the white-coloured font of the Today function items ends up faded-out and hard to read. Can the font colour in Today be changed to somthing
    darker (black?)

sfs86, Jan 30, 2020
Thema:

Font Changing Colour

1. Font Changing Colour - Similar Threads - Font Changing Colour

2. Changing The Colour of Fonts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing The Colour of Fonts: Hello. I want to know: where if possible do I look, in order to change the colour of my desktop font colour - not the font itself - from white to any other colour as I used to be able to do, on previous versions of Windows. Thank you....
  3. Font colour? idk.

Font colour? idk.: So basically when I open my search bar the text at the bottom is green, and when I type it becomes invisible. The imagine below shows what it used to look like, idk what I did but it turned yellow/black and some parts green....
  4. HOW TO CHANGE COLOUR OF FONT ?

HOW TO CHANGE COLOUR OF FONT ?: HOW CAN I CHANGE COLOUR OF MY FONT IN WINDOWS 10 ? IT IS BLACK BY DEFAULT , I WANT TO CHANGE THE COLOUR TO GREEN . HOW DO I DO ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-colour-of-font/c272b318-52f0-4d12-bf3d-966957bbd7b0
  5. Automatically change taskbar font colour based on wallpaper?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Automatically change taskbar font colour based on wallpaper?: I'm using TranslucentTB for a clear taskbar and my wallpaper changes automatically every 24 hours or so. Is there any way to automatically change the font colour in the taskbar to black when I have a wallpaper that's dominantly white and white for dark wallpapers? submitted...
  6. Font size and colour

Font size and colour: I have looked at the suggested ways of changing the font size and grey shade but there is nothing to tell me how to make the grey darker. I am 79 years young and find it very difficult to read grey or light blue on white background. I do not want white on Black. Help please....
  7. How can I change the icon font colour?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I change the icon font colour?: I've just got a new background and its white which means I can't read the writing. Was wondering if I can change it. submitted by /u/foggyyyy0 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/exdgza/how_can_i_change_the_icon_font_colour/
  8. Change font colour for different events

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change font colour for different events: I'm trying to change the font colour for different events on Calendar. What I want to have some events showing in blue and others in black. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-font-colour-for-different-events/85c6c1eb-3702-43a5-8083-a04e3b7b03a3
  9. Colour Scheme & Fonts

Colour Scheme & Fonts: I see that W10 continues the "Diamond White" colour scheme of the W8 series. Is it possible to change the default: Font face (without hacking the Registry)? Colour scheme of inactive windows? 2194
  10. How to change ink colour and font size Office 10

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to change ink colour and font size Office 10: I am using Windows 10 with Office10, and am trying to discover how to permanently to change the font size from eleven to 14 also to change the ink colour permanently to black rather than blue. I have looked in Settings but cannot see anything that will alter Office10, Can...