Windows 10: Font difference in windows 10

Discus and support Font difference in windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I am working on this company's website https://www.autoloansolutions.ca. The font looks different while viewing it on any browser on Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DoraSmith1, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Font difference in windows 10

Hi,
    I am working on this company's website https://www.autoloansolutions.ca. The font looks different while viewing it on any browser on Windows 10. Is it the issue with the website or the system? Everything is fine Mac and mobile devices.

:)

DoraSmith1, Jul 18, 2018

2. different font for same received mail

Hi,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

I would like to inform you that Times-Roman is the default font style in mail app.

I suggest you to provide a feedback and be assured that the concerned team will look into the matter. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows key and type feedback.
    • Select Windows Feedback app and share the feedback.
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need any assistance and we'll be glad to help you.

Navneet Anand, Oct 19, 2018
  3. FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Oct 19, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

Font difference in windows 10

In Windows 10 how do I return the font on my desktop icons to the default setting?

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to restore to default font settings in windows 10.

• Type fonts in the search and press enter

• Click on Font settings

• Click on Restore default font settings.
    Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Oct 19, 2018
Thema:

Font difference in windows 10

1. Font difference in windows 10 - Similar Threads - Font difference

2. i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different: i got my pc reset by a repair shop for ram and other stuff and now microsoft edge, file explorer fonts look a bit different. here are some examples:-...
  3. i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different: i got my pc reset by a repair shop for ram and other stuff and now microsoft edge, file explorer fonts look a bit different. here are some examples:-...
  4. i got my pc reset and now the font in browsers, file explorer looks a bit different

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Cmd font is different from cmd run as administrator vs run without administrator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd font is different from cmd run as administrator vs run without administrator: idk why this is but its annoyingwhen you start a cmd as admin you will execute "conhost.exe" / "cmd.exe"when you start a cmd without admin you will execute "windowsTerminal.exe" / "OpenConsole.exe"this leads for some reason to a discrepancy between starting size and font art...
  6. Cmd font is different from cmd run as administrator vs run without administrator

Cmd font is different from cmd run as administrator vs run without administrator: idk why this is but its annoyingwhen you start a cmd as admin you will execute "conhost.exe" / "cmd.exe"when you start a cmd without admin you will execute "windowsTerminal.exe" / "OpenConsole.exe"this leads for some reason to a discrepancy between starting size and font art...
  7. Clock and date on Windows 11's taskbar somehow have a different font.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clock and date on Windows 11's taskbar somehow have a different font.: I know this is just a small detail or bug and won't be that noticeable by most people, I do really like the new Segoe UI Variable that spread throughout Windows 11. However, I noticed that the clock and date on the taskbar don't follow the new font and keep with the Calibri ?...
  8. Clock and date on Windows 11's taskbar somehow have a different font.

Clock and date on Windows 11's taskbar somehow have a different font.: I know this is just a small detail or bug and won't be that noticeable by most people, I do really like the new Segoe UI Variable that spread throughout Windows 11. However, I noticed that the clock and date on the taskbar don't follow the new font and keep with the Calibri ?...
  9. Match font size between different applications

Match font size between different applications: OS: Win 11Problem: File explorer and system dialog font sizes don't match font size settings, and are far too small to read - see screenshot.Detail: System dialog and file explorer font sizes don't match the rest of the environment. File explorer font size is very small, and...
  10. Match font size between different applications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Match font size between different applications: OS: Win 11Problem: File explorer and system dialog font sizes don't match font size settings, and are far too small to read - see screenshot.Detail: System dialog and file explorer font sizes don't match the rest of the environment. File explorer font size is very small, and...