Windows 10: font displayed by on-screen keyboard

Discus and support font displayed by on-screen keyboard in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; how do I change the font displayed on the on screen keyboard keys? 39913 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by timwilly, Feb 5, 2016.

1. timwilly Win User

font displayed by on-screen keyboard

how do I change the font displayed on the on screen keyboard keys?

:)

timwilly, Feb 5, 2016

2. Change font family (not font size) on Touch Keyboard keys

I am learning Hebrew and am trying to use the Touch Keyboard with the Hebrew Language Pack with Word. The keyboard uses a font that is way too modernized, making it difficult to understand which letter is which.

How can I change the font family that is displayed on the Touch Keyboard keys?

Nellie Nobody, Feb 5, 2016
  3. Language change

How to change fonts in on-screen keyboard on Windows 10. Fonts other than English?

KashyapPatel1, Feb 5, 2016
  4. Edwin New Member

Hi @timwilly, welcome to tenforums.com! *Smile

1. Are you talking about the On-Screen Keyboard or the Touch keyboard?

2. Are you inquiring about the look of the font, as in, System Fonts in general, or Shifting to capitals?

Edwin, Feb 5, 2016
  5. timwilly Win User
    Thank you, it's the touch keyboard. When I change language to Hebrew the font displayed on the keys on the screen is from the MS hebrew language pack. I would like to have a font on the keys I'm familiar with.

timwilly, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. font displayed by on-screen keyboard - Similar Threads - font displayed screen

2. Font displaying incorrectly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font displaying incorrectly: Hello!I have 14 variations of Helvetica Neue installed on my Windows 10, but most of them do not show up in WindowsC:>Windows>Fonts. 10 of them are missing. However, all 14 variations of the font show up in the settings. They're also all in the...
  3. Font displaying incorrectly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font displaying incorrectly: Hello!I have 14 variations of Helvetica Neue installed on my Windows 10, but most of them do not show up in WindowsC:>Windows>Fonts. 10 of them are missing. However, all 14 variations of the font show up in the settings. They're also all in the...
  4. blurry fonts! and no font display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blurry fonts! and no font display: My fonts blurred out in explorer and even in browser! my Pc was running all good,but suddenly all text from Uc browser to file explorer just went missing! In my desktop , Icons show their name in blurry font and in explorer files show icon but do not have any name on...
  5. The wrong font is displaying.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The wrong font is displaying.: Dear Microsoft & Users, I am experiencing this specifically on my Laptop, i've tried it on different computers, its working fine on others but not in mine. System Details :- Lenovo Z-51, Windows 10 [ATTACH]...
  6. Touch keyboard will not display keyboard on screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Touch keyboard will not display keyboard on screen: The touch keyboard icon at the bottom of my screen taskbar? is visible. But when I click it nothing happens. Even though I do not have a touch screen monitor the touch keyboard has been displaying and I've used my mouse to type on it. But now it won't display on my monitor...
  7. Default display font

Default display font: My default font in most application is not what it has been for ages. It changed, on its own, after an update from Microsoft, about 3 days ago and I cannot get it to change to a more pleasant, easy to read, font using the control panel or the settings menu. I can change the...
  8. Font display

Font display: Working on a presentation in PowerPoint. Downloaded fonts appear in the drop down list in PowerPoint but do not display when added to text in the presentation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-display/177e295d-3b26-461e-bc87-87b844f51a95
  9. Font Display

Font Display: How do I get windows to allow the correct graphic display of fonts that are not in its standard library of fonts. The fonts in particular are Balloon Bd BT, Balloon Lt BT, and Balloon XBt BT. The Font selector says "This is a scalable printer font. The screen image may...
  10. Display Font

Display Font: So, I have a very cool set up/theme on my computer, or at least I think its very cool! Ya know, as girly as possible yet not over done with pink glitter or any crap like that, just feminine I guess (lol). So I'm looking to change the DISPLAY font to go along with this theme I...