Windows 10: @font-face not looking fine IE Win 10

Discus and support @font-face not looking fine IE Win 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi All, I am using Win 10. I have generated font face for NOTO SANS. This is working fine for Win7 but when seen in Win 10 IE or Crome font look... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by manmohan, Aug 10, 2016.

1. manmohan Win User

@font-face not looking fine IE Win 10

Hi All,
    I am using Win 10. I have generated font face for NOTO SANS. This is working fine for Win7 but when seen in Win 10 IE or Crome font look teared.

Below is the font face I am using:

@font-face {
    font-family: 'noto_sansregular';
    src: url('../font/notosans_regular/NotoSans-Regular-webfont.eot');
    src: url('../font/notosans_regular/NotoSans-Regular-webfont.eot?#iefix') format('embedded-opentype'),
    url('../font/notosans_regular/NotoSans-Regular-webfont.woff') format('woff'),
    url('../font/notosans_regular/NotoSans-Regular-webfont.ttf') format('truetype'),
    url('../font/notosans_regular/NotoSans-Regular-webfont.svg#noto_sansregular') format('svg');
    font-weight: normal;
    font-style: normal;

:)

manmohan, Aug 10, 2016

2. Not enough memory or disk space Outlook cannot display the requested font

I have the same problem as Stephen with an upgrade from Win 7 to Win 10. Calendar is fine but the
    Mail reader pane doesn't display properly after clicking on the message at start up of
    Mail. "There is insufficient memory or disk space, cannot display the requested font."

Fonts looks fine in the control panel. I have Win 10 video drivers installed. There is plenty of available RAM and disk space in Task Manager. Online in Outlook.com using Edge things display fine.

Mail works fine on my Win 10 laptop upgraded from 8.1.

enttaeuscht, Aug 10, 2016
  3. wordpad help

suddenly cannot change font size in win 10 wordpad. I use wordpad almost every day and have not had a problem til now.

It was working fine yesterday but today it will only print in very small font even though it is set on 12.

looks like it may be printing in font 8 -9.

klaro 1590, Aug 10, 2016
Thema:

@font-face not looking fine IE Win 10

1. @font-face not looking fine IE Win 10 - Similar Threads - @font face looking

2. Font's look pixelated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font's look pixelated: On every program the font looks weird. I have a Nvidia GPU if that has anything to do with it^ thats what it looks likes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fonts-look-pixelated/4c1f3dd4-2fdf-4b31-9b5c-9233a7f2ccf9
  3. Font's look pixelated

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font's look pixelated: On every program the font looks weird. I have a Nvidia GPU if that has anything to do with it^ thats what it looks likes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fonts-look-pixelated/4c1f3dd4-2fdf-4b31-9b5c-9233a7f2ccf9
  4. Font's look pixelated

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Fonts look different

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Fonts look different: [ATTACH] So basically, the fonts in Windows 10 can look different for some reason. I was voice calling with friend of mine and he shared his screen, and his file explorer font looks so much cleaner than what I have. The folder icons also look smaller and sleeker. Is there...
  6. default font and type face

default font and type face: What is going on with Microsoft???? How can I change the default font and size in my window 10 mail. Calibri 11 is too small 2019 I have tried many things but nothing works....
  7. Duplicate fonts faces windows 10

Duplicate fonts faces windows 10: Where I have duplicate font faces(2) with different version numbers, should I always delete the oldest version Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/duplicate-fonts-faces-windows-10/27199c3b-029e-49d7-81f3-d0ee0a239d5a
  8. IE do not start on Win 10

in Browsers and Email
    IE do not start on Win 10: Hello. After updated from Win 7 I cannot open IE. No any error message, IE just do not start. How to work with this issue?? Rgds . 40695
  9. Windows font face problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows font face problem: Hi, I got Windows 10 yesterday and after upgrade it from Windows 8.1 I got font face problem in some application like Microsoft Edge and ATI catalyst Control Center. Any help would be appreciated, sorry for my bad English *Biggrin [img] [img] 10926
  10. Win 10 Fonts Look Bad Even With True Type Selected

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 Fonts Look Bad Even With True Type Selected: Hello, I've just set up Win 10 on a new computer and I'm noticing that the Text looks very bad even with True Type selected. I've gone through the True Type settings a couple of times to select the best looking settings. I have another Win 10 computer connected to this...