Windows 10: Font folder's size in windows

Discus and support Font folder's size in windows in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have the problem that my c: drive becomes very full with only about 7 Gb free free space. I discovered that the font folder in the windows folder is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Jan van de Venter, Jan 15, 2022.

1. Font folder's size in windows

I have the problem that my c: drive becomes very full with only about 7 Gb free free space. I discovered that the font folder in the windows folder is about 21 gb and I want to install the fonts as short cuts. So I made a copy 0of the fonts folder on the D: drive and deleted about all the fonts in c:. So I recon that the c: drive should have now about 25 Gb free space, but to my amazement the c: has still about 7 gb free space and the font folder in windows is still the same size as before, so as if I done nothing. Any ideas Please!!

:)

Jan van de Venter, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Arul_D Win User

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Jan 15, 2022
  3. folders font size

How do i increase the fonts size of my folders lists? The icon sizes are normal but the letters fonts are super tiny.

[Moved from: Microsoft Edge / All other issues / Windows 10]

MARIACHINN, Jan 15, 2022
  4. Font folder's size in windows

folders font size

Hi Maria,

We're glad to know that you want to learn more about Windows 10, especially about changing the folders font size. There are two options that you can follow when it comes to changing the font size on your computer. Check this
    article to learn how to
    Change the size of text in Windows 10. Follow these steps if you want to change the text size through Control Panel:

• Press Start , then search for Control Panel.
    • Click on Display icon.
    • Under Change only the text size, select Menus.
    • Select a text size you want for Menus.
    • Click Apply once done.

We also want to know if you want to change the font size in Microsoft Edge.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

**If you think this was useful, feel free to "mark it as an answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.**

Carlos Tin, Jan 15, 2022
Thema:

Font folder's size in windows

1. Font folder's size in windows - Similar Threads - Font folder's size

2. Font folder's size in windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font folder's size in windows: I have the problem that my c: drive becomes very full with only about 7 Gb free free space. I discovered that the font folder in the windows folder is about 21 gb and I want to install the fonts as short cuts. So I made a copy 0of the fonts folder on the D: drive and deleted...
  3. Font folder's size in windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font folder's size in windows: I have the problem that my c: drive becomes very full with only about 7 Gb free free space. I discovered that the font folder in the windows folder is about 21 gb and I want to install the fonts as short cuts. So I made a copy 0of the fonts folder on the D: drive and deleted...
  4. Font size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size: How do I change font size of text of desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size/a4677778-6a66-45bd-97de-a561389b3515
  5. font size

font size: my granddaughter changed the font size for everything on my computer! Where do I go to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size/a38b713b-4ea3-4243-88fe-33fe6b44c74d
  6. Font size

Font size: The font in my email is too thin. How do I change the font to be more readable for me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size/4672cde5-cfe3-4af2-8240-6b688204d413
  7. Font size

Font size: Just got a new laptop running windows 10, the font in all the favourites list etc is very small, how can I enlarge it ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size/478f6b50-f74f-4314-a717-af4b9135d2ec
  8. Font and Font Size

Font and Font Size: I'm in the process of setting up my new laptop and have font questions. How do I change the font to my personal preference and how do I change the size as well? The current one is much too small. I located changing from 100% to 125%, which is problematic and does not...
  9. Font size

Font size: I have upgraded to Windows 10 and am liking some of the added features but cannot change some of the fonts sizes. I have changed the font size in all areas available in the settings area but still need to change font size in other areas of programs but cannot find where to...
  10. Font size in files and folders explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Font size in files and folders explorer: Hello, How can I resize the text in windows explorer - files and folders, the fonts are so small I can hardly see them with my eyeglasses. Please help. Thanks And thanks for all previous answers 48919