Windows 10: Font glitch on my browsers on certain sites (Twitch, Dribble, PayPal )

Discus and support Font glitch on my browsers on certain sites (Twitch, Dribble, PayPal ) in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hello there! Im recently having a font glitch within my browsers (Edge and Chrome) on certain sites like Twitch, Dribble, PayPal etc (as you can see... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Orphydian, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Orphydian Win User

Font glitch on my browsers on certain sites (Twitch, Dribble, PayPal )

Hello there!

Im recently having a font glitch within my browsers (Edge and Chrome) on certain sites like Twitch, Dribble, PayPal etc (as you can see in the screenshots). Im suspecting it has to do with me deleting accidentally a system font. The problem didnt solved with the upgrade to the latest insider preview build 14295.

Font glitch on my browsers on certain sites (Twitch, Dribble, PayPal ) [​IMG]

Pls. help!

:)

Orphydian, Apr 1, 2016
  2. mnm1315 Win User

Cannot save image from Nerd or Die app`

I cannot save the image I create on Nerd or Die Twitch Panel Maker. I've tried other browsers but they will not load the special font I have on my computer. Here is the link

Twitch Panel Maker | Nerd Or Die

mnm1315, Apr 1, 2016
  3. Ian2211 Win User
    why does windows phone not render certain font sizes correctly in internet explorer??

How come in Internet Explorer when viewing web sites a lot of them are rendering certain font sizes (usually main content) a couple of font sizes too big?

have noticed it on a few sites now and this does not happen in Android or pc web browsers.

win 8.1, prefer mobile site in settings. this happens not in mobile versions of websites.

Ian2211, Apr 1, 2016
  4. Orphydian Win User

It seems the fonts in question is Helvetica or at least that what I'm seeing when viewing the source mode of the pages. I don't think Helvetica is a default windows 10 system font is it?

I found 2 Helvetica fonts in my Fonts folder that I probably installed recently and deleted both of them. Now the font is readable but I'm not sure if that's the right font to be rendered within these sites.

Is this the exact font Twitch is using on the Games page in Edge browser? Can you confirm he exact match?

Orphydian, Apr 3, 2016
Thema:

1. Font glitch on my browsers on certain sites (Twitch, Dribble, PayPal ) - Similar Threads - Font glitch browsers

2. a glitch in font folder ??

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    a glitch in font folder ??: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ordinary-Ad4859 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/zq48bd/a_glitch_in_font_folder/
  3. Help: Can't load certain sites from certain browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help: Can't load certain sites from certain browsers: I wasn't sure where to ask this question. I'm on windows 10, and I'm having trouble with loading websites. I can play multiplayer games just fine, no lag or anything. I can download things from steam at around 25 mb/s. I have 3 browsers, firefox, edge, and chrome. From...
  4. Help: Can't load certain sites from certain browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help: Can't load certain sites from certain browsers: I wasn't sure where to ask this question. I'm on windows 10, and I'm having trouble with loading websites. I can play multiplayer games just fine, no lag or anything. I can download things from steam at around 25 mb/s. I have 3 browsers, firefox, edge, and chrome. From...
  5. Help: Can't load certain sites from certain browsers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. I cannot access on certain site on none of internet browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot access on certain site on none of internet browsers: I cannot access on certain site on none of internet browsers.It says this site cannot reach.ERR_CONNECTION_RESETOn other computer I can access that site....
  7. I cannot access on certain site on none of internet browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot access on certain site on none of internet browsers: I cannot access on certain site on none of internet browsers.It says this site cannot reach.ERR_CONNECTION_RESETOn other computer I can access that site....
  8. Accessing certain sites

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accessing certain sites: I am having problems with certain websites. After logging in; the site will not load my account information. This has been happening for about 2 weeks now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/accessing-certain-sites/e9ba91fd-d911-41ec-b1b3-e2a50e44d145
  9. Web Browser Crash on Certain Sites

in Browsers and Email
    Web Browser Crash on Certain Sites: TL;DR - All web browser close when I try to log into my WoW account ( Battle.net Account Login ) On Tuesday, 05Jul16, morning I tried to open my battle.net launcher and it stated that I couldn't connect to the battle.net severs. I went onto the blizzard forums and tried to...
  10. Browsers cannot establish connection at certain sites

in Browsers and Email
    Browsers cannot establish connection at certain sites: Hi, I cannot reach some websites that were easily accessible to me about a couple of weeks ago and get this message from (For example..) Firefox, here's another site I discovered this morning: Unable to connect Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at BBC -...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. paypal font ie11