Windows 10: Font/Graphics blurry and jaggy after clean install

Discus and support Font/Graphics blurry and jaggy after clean install in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; The title says it all, ever since I did a clean install/reformat, my fonts have been quite blurry. In short, it’s fuzzy and not very clear As well as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/IngramFTW, Nov 16, 2019.

1. Font/Graphics blurry and jaggy after clean install

The title says it all, ever since I did a clean install/reformat, my fonts have been quite blurry. In short, it’s fuzzy and not very clear

As well as for gaming, I’m seeing a lot of jagged and pixelated edges. Performance wise, everything is ok. I’m getting good FPS.

Someone please help me with this because it’s really quite annoying. I can’t tell if it’s a hardware/software problem. Your help is deeply appreciated for this.

My specs: Graphics card - GTX 970 CPU - i7 4790 Monitor - Samsung CF390 OS - Windows 10 Home

submitted by /u/IngramFTW
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/IngramFTW, Nov 16, 2019
  2. Zaspera Win User

Font kind of blurry

I just built a new gaming rig and am using an XFX 6950 and an ASUS 23.6" monitor. On some pages, I notice some fonts are a bit blurry and strain my eyes. Any idea how I can fix this? I am using windows 7, so please make the steps work for that. Thanks.

Zaspera, Nov 16, 2019
  3. Zenith Win User
    Blurry fonts in Win7 7600 64bit

I am having problem with blurry/fuzzy fonts in Win7 build 7600 64bit. Some fonts in control panel are really blurry. You can check attached picture. This blurriness actually makes me dizzy *Twitch :twitch:. Also display in Win7 is kinda foggy compared to XP where everything is clear and crisp.

I am using latest graphic drivers and monitor drivers + intelchipset is installed. Fullscreen games are also kinda foggy compared to XP.
    I have smooth fonts (cleartype) disabled.
    In search of a solution. Anyone?
    Regards.

Zenith, Nov 16, 2019
  4. Font/Graphics blurry and jaggy after clean install

my font is blurry on all application

Hi Carlos,

This could be a preset font for the interface. To verify if that is the case on the fonts, please provide the following information:

• Is this the font ever since you’ve had the device?
    • If no, when did the font started to be blurry and thin?
    • Are all applications being affected?
    • Which build version is currently on your Windows 10?

Regards.

Arthur Rui, Nov 16, 2019
Thema:

Font/Graphics blurry and jaggy after clean install

1. Font/Graphics blurry and jaggy after clean install - Similar Threads - Font Graphics blurry

2. Jaggy fonts in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Jaggy fonts in Windows 11: Hello, everyone. I have noticed my recent laptop purchase didn't have font anti-aliasing in Windows 10. I searched the internet and try many proposed solutions. ClearType is enabled and I tried installing iGPU drivers from both Asus and Intel using Display Driver Uninstaller,...
  3. Jaggy fonts in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Jaggy fonts in Windows 11: Hello, everyone. I have noticed my recent laptop purchase didn't have font anti-aliasing in Windows 10. I searched the internet and try many proposed solutions. ClearType is enabled and I tried installing iGPU drivers from both Asus and Intel using Display Driver Uninstaller,...
  4. Fonts and some graphic elements become blurry in some screen regions after time

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fonts and some graphic elements become blurry in some screen regions after time: The screenshot actually represents the problem quite fine.The right window is OK. I scrolled the page, hovered the cursor over the open pages list, so the whole window is displayed correctly.The left windows with the table is almost totally distorted, even the top of the...
  5. Some apps and games look jaggy/blurry/paralyzed.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Some apps and games look jaggy/blurry/paralyzed.: I have this problem for over a month now. I do not use a lot of apps or play a lot of games, So I encountered this problem only when using Blockbench, and playing Minecraft. In Minecraft, even the start menu has this issue, so it is not an in-game thing. In the game, leaves,...
  6. blurry fonts! and no font display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    blurry fonts! and no font display: My fonts blurred out in explorer and even in browser! my Pc was running all good,but suddenly all text from Uc browser to file explorer just went missing! In my desktop , Icons show their name in blurry font and in explorer files show icon but do not have any name on...
  7. Fonts Blurry After Reboot

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fonts Blurry After Reboot: Once out of every third time my computer reboots, the fonts are all blurry. Is a service not running or something? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/fonts-blurry-after-reboot/d9babdb1-1023-4cde-a66a-f14262abd388
  8. Blurry font in Properties

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blurry font in Properties: Hi, I am using Windows 10 on my laptop and I connect to a 27" BenQ screen. The resolution is 1920x1080, everything is fine except this tiny but uncomfortable blurry font. It just happens with the Properties, for example, the Ethernet Properties. It is strange that all...
  9. Blurry Fonts Solution

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry Fonts Solution: Has anyone tried this and had luck with it?: Windows 10 DPI blurry / fuzzy text font fix - XP Explorer 71120
  10. Blurry fonts after I installed OTF fonts

in Windows 10 Support
    Blurry fonts after I installed OTF fonts: Hi guys. All my browsers (Edge, Firefox, Chrome) show blurry fonts on certain websites (see image below). I noticed I have this issue after I installed some OTF fonts. Is there a way to fix it? Many thanks in advance [img] [img] 78344

Users found this page by searching for:

1. clean windows 10 install looks blurry