Windows 10: FONT...INSTALL TO ALL not available option

Discus and support FONT...INSTALL TO ALL not available option in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to install fonts. I need to INSTALL TO ALL for Inkscape. I can install with one-click but unable to right click to choose "install for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by StacieVanDam, Feb 20, 2020.

1. FONT...INSTALL TO ALL not available option

I am trying to install fonts. I need to INSTALL TO ALL for Inkscape. I can install with one-click but unable to right click to choose "install for all users" as all of the videos or tutorials suggest. I am about to lose my mind. My screen does not look like any of the videos. I click it, it opens and shows an "install" button on the top....that is it. I don't get options. I have windows 10.

:)

StacieVanDam, Feb 20, 2020

2. FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Feb 20, 2020
  3. Installing new fonts on Windows 10?

I right-clicked on the font file and there is no install option in the list, any other suggestions?

RobertThorick, Feb 20, 2020
  4. NeoSOS Win User

FONT...INSTALL TO ALL not available option

Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Feb 20, 2020
Thema:

FONT...INSTALL TO ALL not available option

1. FONT...INSTALL TO ALL not available option - Similar Threads - FONT INSTALL available

2. When I install a font on Windows. I installed fonts from all families, But only one font...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I install a font on Windows. I installed fonts from all families, But only one font...: When I install a font on Windows. I installed fonts from all families, But only one font family appears in the Fonts folder and other programs.I'm using Windows 11 and I'm trying to install font is called 'Visby'. So I try to reinstall the invisible font family, but it asks...
  3. Delete all user-installed fonts but keep all default windows fonts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Delete all user-installed fonts but keep all default windows fonts: Dear all,Recently, I installed over 500 fonts on my windows 10. For a reason, I like to delete all of them. I want to delete all fonts that I installed and keep the fonts that came with windows installation.I know how to uninstall a font, but I can't read and find every 500...
  4. Delete all user-installed fonts but keep all default windows fonts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Delete all user-installed fonts but keep all default windows fonts: Dear all,Recently, I installed over 500 fonts on my windows 10. For a reason, I like to delete all of them. I want to delete all fonts that I installed and keep the fonts that came with windows installation.I know how to uninstall a font, but I can't read and find every 500...
  5. Delete all user-installed fonts but keep all default windows fonts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Delete all user-installed fonts but keep all default windows fonts: Dear all,Recently, I installed over 500 fonts on my windows 10. For a reason, I like to delete all of them. I want to delete all fonts that I installed and keep the fonts that came with windows installation.Please Guide me as it’s an essential issue for me.Best Regards...
  6. Not all external drives have the BitLocker option available

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not all external drives have the BitLocker option available: I'd like to enable BitLocker for some of my drives, but 2 of my external drives are not showing this as a option in the right-click context menu nor do they appear in the drives listed in the Control Panel BitLocker options. My internal drives and another external drive do...
  7. TTF font not available in all applications

in Windows 10 Support
    TTF font not available in all applications: I have installed a truetype font (4077th). It is visible in the Windows font settings and it is available in WPS Office, but it is not available either to Affinity Photo or to Inkscape, even though I rebooted the system after installing it. Why is this, and how can I fix it?...
  8. not all fonts installed on the system (C:\Windows\Fonts) are shown

in Windows 10 Support
    not all fonts installed on the system (C:\Windows\Fonts) are shown: I had not realized it until I tried to use some fonts on Photoshop. The fonts are shown on the fonts menu but they don´t seem to be available. In the folder C:\Windows\Fonts such fonts that were previously installed are no longer available. Anything to do with Windows 10...
  9. Cannot install/preview any fonts at all

in Windows 10 Support
    Cannot install/preview any fonts at all: Hi, there seems to be some sort of issue. I tried Google for this and found absolutely no solution. Basically, I cannot seem to install any new fonts at all. Any font I try to install or preview, I will get a message saying "Not a valid font". Now here's the strange part, if...
  10. Delete all installed fonts (except system fonts only)

in Windows 10 Support
    Delete all installed fonts (except system fonts only): Hello, I wonder if I can delete all fonts, but keep the system fonts (which available when we install a clean windows 10. I notice that there ware about 200-250 fonts, but now is over than 1200 fonts) ? p/s: If you wants these fonts, I can send you *Wink [img] 50392