Windows 10: font is blurry in my windows 10

Discus and support font is blurry in my windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; my text is all blurry and hard to read in my pc...... on desktop, in browser , and in other apps which use default pc font ... games are not affected..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by vanxvsh, Jan 28, 2022.

1. vanxvsh Win User

font is blurry in my windows 10

my text is all blurry and hard to read in my pc...... on desktop, in browser , and in other apps which use default pc font ... games are not affected.. i kindly request for some useful help. i already tried the regedit logpixel win8dpiscaling thing, doesn't work for me.

:)

vanxvsh, Jan 28, 2022
  2. Zaspera Win User

Font kind of blurry

I just built a new gaming rig and am using an XFX 6950 and an ASUS 23.6" monitor. On some pages, I notice some fonts are a bit blurry and strain my eyes. Any idea how I can fix this? I am using windows 7, so please make the steps work for that. Thanks.

Zaspera, Jan 28, 2022
  3. my font is blurry on all application

Hi Carlos,

This could be a preset font for the interface. To verify if that is the case on the fonts, please provide the following information:

• Is this the font ever since you’ve had the device?
    • If no, when did the font started to be blurry and thin?
    • Are all applications being affected?
    • Which build version is currently on your Windows 10?

Regards.

Arthur Rui, Jan 28, 2022
  4. font is blurry in my windows 10

Windows 10 Blurry fonts and Icons

For further assistance regarding your concern with blurry fonts and icons, we suggest contacting your computer's manufacturer.

Thanks.

Marilou Ser, Jan 28, 2022
Thema:

font is blurry in my windows 10

1. font is blurry in my windows 10 - Similar Threads - font blurry

2. I have some issues with my amd graphic card where it makes my font blurry and its too...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have some issues with my amd graphic card where it makes my font blurry and its too...: i ever tried to disable my amd graphic card and my screen turn normal, white screen doesnt burn my eyes and its good. but i cant play anything that need too use graphic card, and all of the this seems lagging since i turned off my graphic card.some issues with screen:1. too...
  3. I have some issues with my amd graphic card where it makes my font blurry and its too...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have some issues with my amd graphic card where it makes my font blurry and its too...: i ever tried to disable my amd graphic card and my screen turn normal, white screen doesnt burn my eyes and its good. but i cant play anything that need too use graphic card, and all of the this seems lagging since i turned off my graphic card.some issues with screen:1. too...
  4. Font is super thin and I feel it's a bit blurry. How do I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font is super thin and I feel it's a bit blurry. How do I fix it?: Hello, I have a problem with the font in Windows 11. It looks super thin, and I feel it's a bit blurry. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-is-super-thin-and-i-feel-its-a-bit-blurry-how/52ea585a-e258-4f83-b62d-ae1463ac4b39
  5. Font is super thin and I feel it's a bit blurry. How do I fix it?

Font is super thin and I feel it's a bit blurry. How do I fix it?: Hello, I have a problem with the font in Windows 11. It looks super thin, and I feel it's a bit blurry. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-is-super-thin-and-i-feel-its-a-bit-blurry-how/52ea585a-e258-4f83-b62d-ae1463ac4b39
  6. Windows 11 fonts are blurry - in all apps after the restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 fonts are blurry - in all apps after the restart: I restarted my Windows 11 laptop and all of a sudden, the fonts are blurry in all the apps.I have tried the display options, scaling and advanced options suggested in these posts - it does not work.Tried to restart again, does not work.PS: How come a OS released by a giant...
  7. Windows 11 fonts are blurry - in all apps after the restart

Windows 11 fonts are blurry - in all apps after the restart: I restarted my Windows 11 laptop and all of a sudden, the fonts are blurry in all the apps.I have tried the display options, scaling and advanced options suggested in these posts - it does not work.Tried to restart again, does not work.PS: How come a OS released by a giant...
  8. New Aptos font looks bigger and blurry?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Aptos font looks bigger and blurry?: The below is Calibri 12 vs Aptos 12 in Edge/Outlook Web.The new font looks a bit larger for whatever reason but also blurry; note the softer left edge on the B for the Aptos one, vs the more abrupt left edge on the second smaller Calibri B.Has anyone else noticed this? or if...
  9. New Aptos font looks bigger and blurry?

New Aptos font looks bigger and blurry?: The below is Calibri 12 vs Aptos 12 in Edge/Outlook Web.The new font looks a bit larger for whatever reason but also blurry; note the softer left edge on the B for the Aptos one, vs the more abrupt left edge on the second smaller Calibri B.Has anyone else noticed this? or if...
  10. Cmd font looks blurry and is different from cmd ran as administrator

Cmd font looks blurry and is different from cmd ran as administrator: For some reason the cmd prompt that isn't ran as administrator looks different from the one ran as administrator, the font looks blurry in the one that isn't ran as administraator and also have tabs, are there any ways to make the cmd looks like the one ran as administrator?...