Windows 10: font on some website broken

Discus and support font on some website broken in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey Guys I have a problem with Windows 10 on browsers.On some websites, the text font is broken and unreadable.it doesn't have to do with Chrome... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Viktor.vlq, Jun 7, 2023.

1. font on some website broken

Hey Guys I have a problem with Windows 10 on browsers.On some websites, the text font is broken and unreadable.it doesn't have to do with Chrome extensions, I already tried incognito mode without extensionsIt also is not Chrome only maybe Chromium browser themself, I tried the same on Edge and the font still was weird but I just installed Firefox and everything is normal.

:)

Viktor.vlq, Jun 7, 2023

2. Hindi fonts broken in IE?

I am using IE on Samsung Focus (ATT). When non-english websites (e.g. bhaskar.com) are visited, the page doesn't show hindi fonts. It just shows boxes (broken fonts). Is it a known issue? Is there any workaround?

Krishna Vaishnav, Jun 7, 2023
  3. FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jun 7, 2023
  4. NeoSOS Win User

font on some website broken

Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Jun 7, 2023
Thema:

font on some website broken

1. font on some website broken - Similar Threads - font website broken

2. font on some website broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    font on some website broken: Hey Guys I have a problem with Windows 10 on browsers.On some websites, the text font is broken and unreadable.it doesn't have to do with Chrome extensions, I already tried incognito mode without extensionsIt also is not Chrome only maybe Chromium browser themself, I tried...
  3. Some websites are not being displayed in English fonts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some websites are not being displayed in English fonts: I am facing a problem where some specific sites are not displaying in English fonts. Both Edge and Chrome are displaying other fonts for some sites. How do I solve this issue? Also while submitting this question it is not allowing me to insert pictures. It say files failed to...
  4. Some websites are not being displayed in English fonts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some websites are not being displayed in English fonts: I am facing a problem where some specific sites are not displaying in English fonts. Both Edge and Chrome are displaying other fonts for some sites. How do I solve this issue? Also while submitting this question it is not allowing me to insert pictures. It say files failed to...
  5. Windows 11 fonts broken on some websites.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 fonts broken on some websites.: Some websites shows this font and I don't know why it changed fonts. Same behavior for all browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-fonts-broken-on-some-websites/801b5134-0bb9-44b0-84a8-f0463fdd8e3c
  6. Windows 11 fonts broken on some websites.

Windows 11 fonts broken on some websites.: Some websites shows this font and I don't know why it changed fonts. Same behavior for all browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-fonts-broken-on-some-websites/801b5134-0bb9-44b0-84a8-f0463fdd8e3c
  7. I notice that some websites have thin font

I notice that some websites have thin font: I noticed that all of my browser in my laptop that there are some website that has thin fonts but not all of them. I checked all the browser and it is all the same. I checked on my other device and it shows normal fonts. Before, I dont have this kind of behavior so Im...
  8. Some of the Website and Interface Showing Thin Font Type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of the Website and Interface Showing Thin Font Type: Hi, I have encounter an issue on my lenovo T15 laptop, some of the interface in my web browsers chrome, edge and firefox are showing very thin font type and I and unable to change them. Just like the attached image. Can I know what do I have to do to change the font type?...
  9. Some of the Website and Interface Showing Thin Font Type

Some of the Website and Interface Showing Thin Font Type: Hi, I have encounter an issue on my lenovo T15 laptop, some of the interface in my web browsers chrome, edge and firefox are showing very thin font type and I and unable to change them. Just like the attached image. Can I know what do I have to do to change the font type?...
  10. Websites appear with this super ugly font for some reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Websites appear with this super ugly font for some reason: [ATTACH] Can anyone help get rid of this. I can't stand this font anymore https://preview.redd.it/0o6afm2d40g41.png?width=798&format=png&auto=webp&s=d3c7c08c1e1683deaa00e92158433e41a2d229bd submitted by /u/Elevate24 [link] [comments]...