Windows 10: Font on Windows 10 and Office are all super sized, no clue what happened?

Discus and support Font on Windows 10 and Office are all super sized, no clue what happened? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Dear All, Hope someone can help me out here? I turned my computer on, everything fine. Then like 1 minute later all the font sizes went super sized?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MTSC-Gunner, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Font on Windows 10 and Office are all super sized, no clue what happened?

Dear All,

Hope someone can help me out here? I turned my computer on, everything fine. Then like 1 minute later all the font sizes went super sized? I didn't even touch any specific keys. I just opened up Chrome, then opened up a news page, then the desktop fonts upped their size so I opened or Word and then menus were all super size fonts along with every other office. Then when i went to restart it asked me to to updates.

Font on Windows 10 and Office are all super sized, no clue what happened? [​IMG]

Wonder if is this change by stupid Microsoft updates again... Its like my screens have all been set in a resolution of 640 x 368

Yep, I have checked the display resolution and zoom settings etc..all normal as they were. Really strange this has happened when all settings are ok.

Appreciated for any help here......

Cheers...

:)

MTSC-Gunner, Jun 9, 2019

2. folders font size

How do i increase the fonts size of my folders lists? The icon sizes are normal but the letters fonts are super tiny.

[Moved from: Microsoft Edge / All other issues / Windows 10]

MARIACHINN, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Jun 9, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

Font on Windows 10 and Office are all super sized, no clue what happened?

Font Size

Hi Ken,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to change the font size.

• open Kindle app

• Hamburger icon on the top left

• Then select settings

• Click on options and check if you are able to find options for font settings
    You can try this short cut by pressing Ctrl button with scrolling your mouse to zoom the screen size.

Feel free to reply to us for further assistance and we’ll be more than happy to help.

Arul_D, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Font on Windows 10 and Office are all super sized, no clue what happened?

1. Font on Windows 10 and Office are all super sized, no clue what happened? - Similar Threads - Font Office are

2. i have no clue what is happening to my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i have no clue what is happening to my computer: i was trying to start up a game and it said that i needed to update my windows, so i went to the update tab and saw all of these. i have tried retrying the update but nothing will change...
  3. i have no clue what is happening to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have no clue what is happening to my computer: i was trying to start up a game and it said that i needed to update my windows, so i went to the update tab and saw all of these. i have tried retrying the update but nothing will change...
  4. What is happening to my font?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is happening to my font?: [ATTACH] Can someone tell me what is happening to my font? How do i change this to normal or fix this... https://preview.redd.it/9jlv316tsbi61.png?width=806&format=png&auto=webp&s=58650e48dee816462a2ff46e45f34376cf38b5fc...
  5. I have no clue whats happening, please help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have no clue whats happening, please help: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ZoinksRagey [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kps1bb/i_have_no_clue_whats_happening_please_help/
  6. Office button font size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Office button font size: Hi Can anyone tell me how to change the font size of the menu buttons. I don't mean the text size in mails or word but the menu options like; File, View, New Mail etc. My dad uses about 14 point in most mails and documents which he finds ok but the menu items are too small...
  7. change the font size for all display

change the font size for all display: Would someone please tell me how to increase the size of the font for displaying on my screen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-the-font-size-for-all-display/d9409518-186e-4da3-8566-0bf0f0c24759
  8. Windows/Office font sizes too BIG

Windows/Office font sizes too BIG: So the latest update to Office has made the ribbon icons and font sizes even bigger, and I'm getting fed up with this! I have a 16" monitor that is 1366 x 768 for its highest resolution, and I don't want the ribbon taking up 20% of my screen space! There USED to be...
  9. Font size in Windows 10

Font size in Windows 10: I am relatively new to computers, especially Windows 10, so please excuse my computer ignorance, but I find the font sizes are far too small. Can anyone explain how I can increase the size pleas....
  10. No clue what happened?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    No clue what happened?: I have a Windows 10 pc I have never had problems with I was playing wow just now and the screen went all black and the computer kept running. The monitor said no connection found despite being connected to the tower that was still running. Naturally I tried restarting the...