Windows 10: Font pixelated in WLM message list

Discus and support Font pixelated in WLM message list in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I've got an issue that is not earth shattering but is driving me nuts. I've used Windows Live Mail for years. Attached are 2 screenshots of my WLM... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by lgentry, Jan 8, 2016.

1. lgentry Win User

Font pixelated in WLM message list

I've got an issue that is not earth shattering but is driving me nuts. I've used Windows Live Mail for years. Attached are 2 screenshots of my WLM message list-the first is WLM in Windows 8.1, the second is WLM in Windows 10. As you can see the font for "read" messages in Windows 10 appears quite dim and pixelated whereas in 8.1 it looks fine. Back in the Windows 7 days the appearance of "read" messages was easily controlled by changing font/color under "disabled items" but with all the restrictions in Windows 10 I can no longer find that option. Can anyone tell me how I can get WLM in 10 to look like 8.1? I've poked around in the registry comparing everything but nothing I've changed makes any difference. Has anyone got any ideas?

Font pixelated in WLM message list [​IMG]

Font pixelated in WLM message list [​IMG]

:)

lgentry, Jan 8, 2016

2. Change font and date format in Windows 10 Live mail

In WLM (the email client) you can change the font/size, etc by going to file>mail>compose>change to suit

I believe WLM takes its date format from the system.

ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP), Jan 8, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Mail

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community forum!

I understand how you feel about the situation. Let me help you in resolving the issue. Before that let me ask a question so that I can assist you better.

Are you talking about Windows Live Mail (WLM) ?

If yes, and if you are using WLM 2011 version

Follow the steps and check if that helps.

1. Open Wndows Live Mail (WLM) in the top left, click the blue button and click Options.

2. Click Mail and then click Compose tab. At Mail heading, click Font settings and the next window will allow you to select Font, Font style, font size and color.

3. Click OK when done.

Hope this helps! If you need more assistance, please feel free to post. We will be glad to assist you.

Nachappa C K, Jan 8, 2016
Thema:

Font pixelated in WLM message list

1. Font pixelated in WLM message list - Similar Threads - Font pixelated WLM

2. Pixelated and large font in browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pixelated and large font in browsers: Hello everyone, I've been having a problem where the text on some websites is very big and pixelated. Ive had this in both chrome and edge, it's not all websites but it just happens on random sites now and then and I can't imagine that they've chosen this font by purpose....
  3. Pixelated and large font in browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pixelated and large font in browsers: Hello everyone, I've been having a problem where the text on some websites is very big and pixelated. Ive had this in both chrome and edge, it's not all websites but it just happens on random sites now and then and I can't imagine that they've chosen this font by purpose....
  4. Fonts and icons became pixelized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fonts and icons became pixelized: Hello,font and icons suddenly became pixelized, looks like a ladder on the edges of each letter. I assume it was due to the Windows update because I've tried everything else. It is possible to fix it, without reinstalling older versions of Windows or is it possible to...
  5. Fonts and icons became pixelized

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fonts and icons became pixelized: Hello,font and icons suddenly became pixelized, looks like a ladder on the edges of each letter. I assume it was due to the Windows update because I've tried everything else. It is possible to fix it, without reinstalling older versions of Windows or is it possible to...
  6. Font's look pixelated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font's look pixelated: On every program the font looks weird. I have a Nvidia GPU if that has anything to do with it^ thats what it looks likes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fonts-look-pixelated/4c1f3dd4-2fdf-4b31-9b5c-9233a7f2ccf9
  7. Font's look pixelated

Font's look pixelated: On every program the font looks weird. I have a Nvidia GPU if that has anything to do with it^ thats what it looks likes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fonts-look-pixelated/4c1f3dd4-2fdf-4b31-9b5c-9233a7f2ccf9
  8. Font's look pixelated

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Font thin and pixelated.

Font thin and pixelated.: My font seems to be thin and pixelated on any display my laptop uses. [ATTACH]It is thin in some places and thick in others. I couldn't find any solutions online. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-thin-and-pixelated/cdcf72f4-68c1-49c7-93a7-24ec613b46c9
  10. Issue with WLM..... error message

in Browsers and Email
    Issue with WLM..... error message: I was messing around with my Intel Compute Win 10 Stick so much so I had to do a Reset and keep Nothing. All is fine except WLM. I tried to reinstall WLM using my WE 2012 Offline Installer which worked for me many times since MS stop supporting WLM. But this time, something...