Windows 10: Font Rendering Problem/Letters and some Icons missing/build 19043

Discus and support Font Rendering Problem/Letters and some Icons missing/build 19043 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello World!I have a problem with some letters missing from Menus, clock, steam, and some other windows screens. some Icons from Settings menu are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WagnerArcieri, May 20, 2021.

1. Font Rendering Problem/Letters and some Icons missing/build 19043

Hello World!I have a problem with some letters missing from Menus, clock, steam, and some other windows screens. some Icons from Settings menu are missing in another User of my PC.I spend the day looking for this issue over Foruns, and as most of the solutions I found were from 2014 build 9860, and a few from 20

:)

WagnerArcieri, May 20, 2021
  2. DaveM121 Win User

Missing icon

Hi wishwa_

You are on an Insider Build, not a consumer release of Windows 10, that may be causing the icon rendering problem, you can also try copying all the Segoe UI fonts from another PC into your PC to see if that fixes the icon rendering problem . . .

DaveM121, May 20, 2021
  3. Yolvi Ell Win User
    Font and Icon size

Hi Vickie,

It's possible that some settings were accidentally changed, affecting your icons and font size. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is on your computer? To check, click
      Start
      , type winver, and press Enter. For example, 14393.1066.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As initial recommendation, we suggest following these steps to change the icon size:

• Right-click on an empty space on your desktop.
    • Select View.
    • Choose Medium icons or Small icons, whichever you prefer more.

Additionally, you can change the display size of texts and other items by following these steps:

• Right-click on an empty space on your desktop.
    • Click Display settings.
    • Under Change the size of text, apps, and other items, drag the slider over to 100%.
    • If the slider is already on 100%, click Advanced display settings.
    • Under Resolution, choose the Recommended option from the drop-down choices.

We'll wait for your response to our questions and the results of the initial troubleshooting.

Yolvi Ell, May 20, 2021
  4. Font Rendering Problem/Letters and some Icons missing/build 19043

Missing Fonts

Hi Charlotte,

For us to further isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Which fonts are missing?

• Are you using those fonts for Office applications?

• Is the missing font part of Windows or separately purchased for Office?

Regards.

Rachelle Gra, May 20, 2021
Thema:

Font Rendering Problem/Letters and some Icons missing/build 19043

1. Font Rendering Problem/Letters and some Icons missing/build 19043 - Similar Threads - Font Rendering Problem

2. Some missing icon

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some missing icon: As the title said, my notification and WIFI icon were missing and displayed as rectangles. It happened after I restore system checkpoint.Any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-missing-icon/03b4d8aa-cd5f-428f-b43d-5a809c7416d3
  3. some icons missed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some icons missed: Recently, I have deleted some fonts from my system and now some icons missed such as icons in task manager next to run new task, end task and etc. and display like a square. I guess deleting some fonts causes this problem....
  4. some icons missed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some icons missed: Recently, I have deleted some fonts from my system and now some icons missed such as icons in task manager next to run new task, end task and etc. and display like a square. I guess deleting some fonts causes this problem....
  5. Font rendering...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Font rendering...: Hey all. I spend the day working on my retina MacBook Pro after quite some time away working on Windows. My XPS has a 4k display and the fonts look horrendous. I mean, they are so thin and they truly disappear as they lack definition. I tried something called MacType which...
  6. Missing letters and UI in some pages in Firefox on build 1909 ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing letters and UI in some pages in Firefox on build 1909 ?: This is the first time I've ever seen this and it's happened a few times today already. Pages like Facebook and some other sites lack whole words or even UI (Facebook has no top side blue bar where search etc. are). Is this a Firefox thing or a Windows bug ? submitted by...
  7. Fonts/Letters missing and/or garbled

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fonts/Letters missing and/or garbled: sorry couldn't think of a better word that garbled. The below is how they look sometimes: Notice the v in loved. the c in rednecks This wasnt something I typed out but it does happen sometimes when I do? Its more an annoyance than anything. Have recently upgraded...
  8. Some letters are missing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Some letters are missing: Hello, I have just formatted my computer. Did a delete of my c:\ through the win DVD. And I installed the win. But when I went to the explore I noticed my D:\Backup is gone. Have i done something wrong? 139574
  9. Some letters are missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Some letters are missing: Hello, I have just formatted my computer. Did a delete of my c:\ through the win DVD. And I installed the win. But when I went to the explore I noticed my D:\Backup is gone. Have i done something wrong? 139574
  10. Some icon is missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some icon is missing: In my HP Laptop some icon is missing in snip & sketch and windows security app and other icon is missing in action centre like network, nearby sharing & night light. In my laptop I am running Windows 10 Pro, version 1809 & OS build 17763.379 Please, solve my problem as...