Windows 10: Font rendering ugly, image quality ugly

Discus and support Font rendering ugly, image quality ugly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; hello all is ugly, I almost questioned if I installed the driver correctly, removed it and reinstalled it, no thing I have done seem to workI did... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MedMa1, Dec 21, 2020.

1. MedMa1 Win User

Font rendering ugly, image quality ugly

hello all is ugly, I almost questioned if I installed the driver correctly, removed it and reinstalled it, no thing I have done seem to workI did changed resolutions, trying to change bit depth

I have Lenovo l560, graphic: Intel HD graphic 520

:)

MedMa1, Dec 21, 2020
  2. Lily W. Win User

Comic Sans font appears jagged and ugly

A while back, the Comic Sans font began to appear jagged and ugly in Chrome and text editors such as Notepad. No other fonts appear to have any smoothing issues; only Comic Sans appeared to have visibly changed.

While the font looks ugly when used in Chrome and text editors, when I tried typing with Comic Sans in paint.net, it appeared perfectly fine—no jagged edges. It looked just like it did elsewhere before.

I screenshotted a comparison between Comic Sans in paint.net (how it should look) and Notepad (all ugly and jagged).

I'd heard Windows 10 had font issues, but I haven't found anything specifically on Comic Sans looking like this. Any idea how to make the font display properly?

Lily W., Dec 21, 2020
  3. seanwg Win User
    E65 ugly fonts

Hi,

I have a E65 telephone which I bought off ebay. I believe its a chineese version.

My wife bought a E65 from Thailand.

Both phones work reasonably well, but one thing I have noticed is the fonts on mine look very ugly - I believe they are not aliased like the ones on my wife.

Is there any known work around?

Sean

seanwg, Dec 21, 2020
  4. axoneten Win User

Windows tiles UI is so ugly

Font rendering ugly, image quality ugly 40f0b552-5f20-4531-9d85-bf7115ece406?upload=true.jpg

Just take a look how ugly it looks.

So ugly ..a single coloured ugly square box .

axoneten, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Font rendering ugly, image quality ugly - Similar Threads - Font rendering ugly

2. EVERY WEBSITE IS CHANGED TO A UGLY BOLD FONT!! PLEASE HELP!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    EVERY WEBSITE IS CHANGED TO A UGLY BOLD FONT!! PLEASE HELP!!: I need help changing the font back to the one I had before. I haven't went to settings and changed anything it just randomly changed itself. I've looked everywhere and nothing people have said to do is working. It doesn't just change the font, it also makes text very small on...
  3. Ugly Fonts and Ugly spacing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ugly Fonts and Ugly spacing: In the Desktop screen, everything is dispayed as it should be.Normal and easy to use.But in Explorer and Bing, the Font is changed to an UGLY Font with BIG charaters and BIG spacing.Can I change the Font and spacing in Windows 11?TIA...
  4. Ugly Fonts and Ugly spacing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ugly Fonts and Ugly spacing: In the Desktop screen, everything is dispayed as it should be.Normal and easy to use.But in Explorer and Bing, the Font is changed to an UGLY Font with BIG charaters and BIG spacing.Can I change the Font and spacing in Windows 11?TIA...
  5. windows is ugly

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows is ugly: windows so ugly look at image https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-ugly/ffae63f3-cf24-4a1e-b6c5-727c5e6fe3f2
  6. Context menu ugly

in Windows 10 Support
    Context menu ugly: Hello, before, my context menu is okay but now, it's ugly. How do I fix this? Th is in windows 10. Thanks - - - Updated - - - The context menu is also thinner than normal. 178988
  7. Websites appear with this super ugly font for some reason

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Websites appear with this super ugly font for some reason: [ATTACH] Can anyone help get rid of this. I can't stand this font anymore https://preview.redd.it/0o6afm2d40g41.png?width=798&format=png&auto=webp&s=d3c7c08c1e1683deaa00e92158433e41a2d229bd submitted by /u/Elevate24 [link] [comments]...
  8. Now this is called ugly...

Now this is called ugly...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ashuraaz23 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/etdv0d/now_this_is_called_ugly/
  9. Windows 10 blurry/ugly font help...

Windows 10 blurry/ugly font help...: Been searching for an hour online but can't seem to find an answer that works. So I just installed Win 10 and the desktop font skinny and dark in spots (letters to close together?). Screenshot below. Anyway to make the system fonts thicker and/or change the font possibly? I...
  10. Windows 10 ugly font on system application

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 ugly font on system application: I have these ugly font (shown below) for every windows 10 system application, may I know how to fix this problem? [img] 109494