Windows 10: Font Settings

Discus and support Font Settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do you set the Font default you want in Windows 365... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by TerryWilson5, Apr 9, 2020.

1. Font Settings

How do you set the Font default you want in Windows 365

:)

TerryWilson5, Apr 9, 2020
  2. NeoSOS Win User

Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Apr 9, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    In Windows 10 how do I return the font on my desktop icons to the default setting?

Hello,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to restore to default font settings in windows 10.

• Type fonts in the search and press enter

• Click on Font settings

• Click on Restore default font settings.
    Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Arul_D, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Font Settings

FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Font Settings

1. Font Settings - Similar Threads - Font Settings

2. Suddenly Bengali font styles has changed in web pages and applications, how can I set font...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suddenly Bengali font styles has changed in web pages and applications, how can I set font...: Suddenly Bengali font styles has changed in web pages and applications, how can I set font like the "logo of the Wikipedia" or to default? Previously it was like as shown in the first image....
  3. Suddenly Bengali font styles has changed in web pages and applications, how can I set font...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly Bengali font styles has changed in web pages and applications, how can I set font...: Suddenly Bengali font styles has changed in web pages and applications, how can I set font like the "logo of the Wikipedia" or to default? Previously it was like as shown in the first image....
  4. How to set email font, new Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set email font, new Outlook: How does one set the default font for emails composed in the new Outlook? Help gives the answer "Go to File > Options > Mail > Stationery and Fonts..."But there is no "File" in the new Outlook! I've also looked at the Windows options and outlook.live.com/mail etc. and can't...
  5. How to set email font, new Outlook

How to set email font, new Outlook: How does one set the default font for emails composed in the new Outlook? Help gives the answer "Go to File > Options > Mail > Stationery and Fonts..."But there is no "File" in the new Outlook! I've also looked at the Windows options and outlook.live.com/mail etc. and can't...
  6. How to set email font, new Outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Can the Dark settings default font Darkish grey be changed in the Registry?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can the Dark settings default font Darkish grey be changed in the Registry?: I've spent about three hours with "Google Bard" on this; it has little or no idea and I currently - on this site in the Question dialog box have a black font on a very dark grey background which reverts to what looks like the default Dark mode medium grey when I tab out; I...
  8. Can the Dark settings default font Darkish grey be changed in the Registry?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can the Dark settings default font Darkish grey be changed in the Registry?: I've spent about three hours with "Google Bard" on this; it has little or no idea and I currently - on this site in the Question dialog box have a black font on a very dark grey background which reverts to what looks like the default Dark mode medium grey when I tab out; I...
  9. Can the Dark settings default font Darkish grey be changed in the Registry?

10. How to set up the Default Font in Office 2016 Word

How to set up the Default Font in Office 2016 Word: Whenever I open Word in office 2016 pro and look at the Home page, the Font is already set upWith Calibri Body 11….How do I change that to Arial 13 and set it to be my default?It's really a pain to have that set up to read...Any help/assistance will really be greatfulI'm...