Windows 10: Font size and colour

Discus and support Font size and colour in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have looked at the suggested ways of changing the font size and grey shade but there is nothing to tell me how to make the grey darker. I am 79 years... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BrianWorsfold, Mar 5, 2020.

1. Font size and colour

I have looked at the suggested ways of changing the font size and grey shade but there is nothing to tell me how to make the grey darker. I am 79 years young and find it very difficult to read grey or light blue on white background. I do not want white on Black. Help please.

Thanks

Brian

:)

BrianWorsfold, Mar 5, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Mar 5, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Font Size

Hi Ken,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to change the font size.

• open Kindle app

• Hamburger icon on the top left

• Then select settings

• Click on options and check if you are able to find options for font settings
    You can try this short cut by pressing Ctrl button with scrolling your mouse to zoom the screen size.

Feel free to reply to us for further assistance and we’ll be more than happy to help.

Arul_D, Mar 5, 2020
  4. Ian Ser Win User

Font size and colour

Internet Explorer 11 Menu font size

Hi Larry,

Follow these steps to change the font size in IE11:

• Click Start menu or press Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Type and click Control Panel.
    • Click Appearance and Personalization and under Display, click
      Make text other items larger or smaller.
    • Under Change only the text size, choose the Title bars
      in the drop-down menu and the desired font size on the drop-down menu beside it.

Let us know if the suggested steps helped.

Ian Ser, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

Font size and colour

1. Font size and colour - Similar Threads - Font size colour

2. Paint 3D - text; no custom colour, no custom font size

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint 3D - text; no custom colour, no custom font size: Hey There,I am using paint 3D,and I use it to make a simple, transparent logo, containing a word.Therefore I use the text editor.But, to my unfortune, I cannot select any custom colours or font size for the word.Is there anyone who can tell me, if there is a way to do...
  3. Paint 3D - text; no custom colour, no custom font size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint 3D - text; no custom colour, no custom font size: Hey There,I am using paint 3D,and I use it to make a simple, transparent logo, containing a word.Therefore I use the text editor.But, to my unfortune, I cannot select any custom colours or font size for the word.Is there anyone who can tell me, if there is a way to do...
  4. Changing The Colour of Fonts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing The Colour of Fonts: Hello. I want to know: where if possible do I look, in order to change the colour of my desktop font colour - not the font itself - from white to any other colour as I used to be able to do, on previous versions of Windows. Thank you....
  5. Font colour? idk.

Font colour? idk.: So basically when I open my search bar the text at the bottom is green, and when I type it becomes invisible. The imagine below shows what it used to look like, idk what I did but it turned yellow/black and some parts green....
  6. Font Size & Colour On "Update Drivers" (& Similar) Windows

Font Size & Colour On "Update Drivers" (& Similar) Windows: Is there any way to change these? See the attached screenshot for what I'm referring to. It's hard to tell, but there is black text in the title bar which doesn't seem affected by the accent colour you choose, or by changing the title bar text size using a registry tweak...
  7. Font Changing Colour

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font Changing Colour: For a while now I have been puzzled why the font changes colour, usually late in the evening. I tried everything and was going to come here to ask why. Purely by chance I started checking controls via control panel and found that 'night mode' was on; something I have never...
  8. Font and Font Size

Font and Font Size: I'm in the process of setting up my new laptop and have font questions. How do I change the font to my personal preference and how do I change the size as well? The current one is much too small. I located changing from 100% to 125%, which is problematic and does not...
  9. Colour Scheme & Fonts

Colour Scheme & Fonts: I see that W10 continues the "Diamond White" colour scheme of the W8 series. Is it possible to change the default: Font face (without hacking the Registry)? Colour scheme of inactive windows? 2194
  10. How to change ink colour and font size Office 10

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to change ink colour and font size Office 10: I am using Windows 10 with Office10, and am trying to discover how to permanently to change the font size from eleven to 14 also to change the ink colour permanently to black rather than blue. I have looked in Settings but cannot see anything that will alter Office10, Can...