Windows 10: Font size changed to too small. No reason; it just changed

Discus and support Font size changed to too small. No reason; it just changed in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; And I've receive several responses. None of them worked.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jim Giglio 81 - gmail, Jul 11, 2019.

1. Font size changed to too small. No reason; it just changed

And I've receive several responses. None of them worked.

:)

Jim Giglio 81 - gmail, Jul 11, 2019
  2. mreid72 Win User

Microsoft Edge font size and style changed for some reason

Here are two additional screenshots of the exact same page. You can clearly see a different font and size. The first one is Edge and the second one is IE. Again, this just started happening either yesterday or today. The Edge font looks to be Times New Roman and is too small. It used to be the same as IE which is much better and easier to read.

Any suggestions or advice would be appreciated.

Font size changed to too small. No reason; it just changed [​IMG]

Font size changed to too small. No reason; it just changed [​IMG]

mreid72, Jul 11, 2019
  3. how do i change the font size?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Go to settings and click on system.
    • Under display tab there's a slider on this page that you can use to change the size of text, apps and other items.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 11, 2019
  4. Font size changed to too small. No reason; it just changed

Windows 10 changing Font

I cannot change the system fonts in Windows 10. I have gone in and changed the title bars, etc, but there are still some fonts that are too small for my eyes. One example is my Outlook address book. Anyone have any suggestions please?

DonnaRothman, Jul 11, 2019
Thema:

Font size changed to too small. No reason; it just changed

1. Font size changed to too small. No reason; it just changed - Similar Threads - Font size changed

2. Font Size too Small On Apps on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font Size too Small On Apps on Windows: Hello,I have eyesight problems and I'm seriously struggling with the font size on some Windows apps. - Microsoft or otherwise. It is simply too small for me to see. I see people have had problems with this before and I don't know if anyone found an acceptable solution. I have...
  3. Font Size too Small On Apps on Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font Size too Small On Apps on Windows: Hello,I have eyesight problems and I'm seriously struggling with the font size on some Windows apps. - Microsoft or otherwise. It is simply too small for me to see. I see people have had problems with this before and I don't know if anyone found an acceptable solution. I have...
  4. Dialog box font sizes too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dialog box font sizes too small: I just installed Windows 11. I've been able to adjust most of my font sizes. But, I'm having trouble with dialog boxes Device manager, etc. The font is too small. Can I adjust these font sizes? Thank you ahead....
  5. Dialog box font sizes too small

Dialog box font sizes too small: I just installed Windows 11. I've been able to adjust most of my font sizes. But, I'm having trouble with dialog boxes Device manager, etc. The font is too small. Can I adjust these font sizes? Thank you ahead....
  6. Font size in pop-up windows is too small. How to change?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font size in pop-up windows is too small. How to change?: The font size settings for display scaling and accessibility do not change the font sizes in pop-up windows in applications. For example, I have my basic scaling set to 125% and my accessibility text size to 150%. However, when I parse a column in Excel "Text to Columns", the...
  7. Font size in pop-up windows is too small. How to change?

Font size in pop-up windows is too small. How to change?: The font size settings for display scaling and accessibility do not change the font sizes in pop-up windows in applications. For example, I have my basic scaling set to 125% and my accessibility text size to 150%. However, when I parse a column in Excel "Text to Columns", the...
  8. The font, is just too small . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    The font, is just too small . . .: My computer's a Dell laptop.Running Windows 10.The default font, is just too small.As I grow, older. I just need it bigger.These are, the instructions I follow,To get the fonts bigger:Font SizeGo to the search tabThen Search "Make text Bigger"From there you can adjust font...
  9. Font size changed

Font size changed: I received an email which was shrunk very small so one page was about 1.5 by 1.5. I worked with print sizes until I could get thepage larger and could be read.............but!!!!! that changed the font size in Outlook until I can only read one email at a time. I...
  10. change font size

change font size: change font size and color in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-font-size/96cdf9c7-dc71-445a-8a0b-dc8fcc98b2ee