Windows 10: FONT SIZE/COLOR IN BORDER WINDOW

Discus and support FONT SIZE/COLOR IN BORDER WINDOW in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I change font size and color of window headings? Example: I open SETTINGS and on top leftof window border it has "Settings, but font is too... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BUSTER33, May 25, 2019.

1. BUSTER33 Win User

FONT SIZE/COLOR IN BORDER WINDOW

How do I change font size and color of window headings? Example: I open SETTINGS and on top leftof window border it has "Settings, but font is too small. I went to Settings>Personalization> advanced display settings. It shows the specs of my video *resolution, refresh rate ect as DISPLAY 1. It doesn't offer the drop down ,menus for font size color pallette border width and more. I had that selection with earlier version of windows. Where is it hidden? HELP PLEASE

:)

BUSTER33, May 25, 2019
  2. NeoSOS Win User

Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, May 25, 2019
  3. Windows 10 how to get rid of thick colored borders!!!

Thanks for the feedback. We missed one thing in adjusting the border size. Please follow the above steps, but in step 5, instead of
    PaddedBorderWidth, double click BorderWidth and set it to 0.

To change the color of the title bar to white, follow these steps:

• Open Settings and select Personalization.
    • In the left pane, click Colors.
    • Look for Show color on title bar and toggle it Off.

Let us know if you need further help.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, May 25, 2019
  4. Arul_D Win User

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, May 25, 2019
Thema:

1. FONT SIZE/COLOR IN BORDER WINDOW - Similar Threads - FONT SIZE COLOR

2. about changing background color, font size and font color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    about changing background color, font size and font color: how to change background color, type of font, font color & font size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-changing-background-color-font-size-and-font/3631f093-37ba-4f64-af6f-bb637ddf8310
  3. about changing background color, font size and font color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    about changing background color, font size and font color: how to change background color, type of font, font color & font size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-changing-background-color-font-size-and-font/3631f093-37ba-4f64-af6f-bb637ddf8310
  4. <strong><font color="#227093" size=4px>This is some text!</font></strong>

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    <strong><font color="#227093" size=4px>This is some text!</font></strong>: This is some text! sdasdasdsadsahttp://www.google.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strongfont-color227093-size4pxthis-is-some/06386bfc-b8cc-4019-8caa-0afb8aacf07c
  5. Border Colors in iTunes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Border Colors in iTunes: How do I change the border colors in iTunes. They''re gray and white now. I have a different computer, also running the latest Windows 10 updates, in which the iTunes borders are the same color as my other windows borders. I've tried everything in personalize settings....
  6. font size

font size: my granddaughter changed the font size for everything on my computer! Where do I go to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size/a38b713b-4ea3-4243-88fe-33fe6b44c74d
  7. Desktop icon text size, font and color customization

Desktop icon text size, font and color customization: ,When, oh when, will MS respond to its millions of begging users and restore desktop icon font customization of size and color? We have been waiting literally for a decade or more for MS to restore that Oh so useful display adjustment section of the operating system, to no...
  8. Font size

Font size: Just got a new laptop running windows 10, the font in all the favourites list etc is very small, how can I enlarge it ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size/478f6b50-f74f-4314-a717-af4b9135d2ec
  9. Font and Font Size

Font and Font Size: I'm in the process of setting up my new laptop and have font questions. How do I change the font to my personal preference and how do I change the size as well? The current one is much too small. I located changing from 100% to 125%, which is problematic and does not...
  10. colored window borders

colored window borders: Does anyone like the colored borders in W8.1 and the option to change their color? I do and notice W10 does not have that option. Do you think the RTM will bring that back? Thank you. 7878