Windows 10: Font Size for add-ins on Microsoft Surfacebook

Discus and support Font Size for add-ins on Microsoft Surfacebook in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am having an issue I cannot find a fix for. I am on Surfacebook Pro running Windows 10. I have an Outlook integration tool for Oracle Sales Cloud... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ATLbuckeye, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Font Size for add-ins on Microsoft Surfacebook

I am having an issue I cannot find a fix for. I am on Surfacebook Pro running Windows 10. I have an Outlook integration tool for Oracle Sales Cloud loaded. The font size for the view of this is microscopic. I can't get it to blow up any larger. It isn't an issue with the Fonts in display because that changes everything. I just want to change the font of this. Oracle says it is a PC issue. Any thoughts?

:)

ATLbuckeye, Oct 26, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

Font Size

Hi Ken,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to change the font size.

• open Kindle app

• Hamburger icon on the top left

• Then select settings

• Click on options and check if you are able to find options for font settings
    You can try this short cut by pressing Ctrl button with scrolling your mouse to zoom the screen size.

Feel free to reply to us for further assistance and we’ll be more than happy to help.

Arul_D, Oct 26, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Oct 26, 2018
  4. Font Size for add-ins on Microsoft Surfacebook

how do i change the font size?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Go to settings and click on system.
    • Under display tab there's a slider on this page that you can use to change the size of text, apps and other items.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Oct 26, 2018
Thema:

Font Size for add-ins on Microsoft Surfacebook

1. Font Size for add-ins on Microsoft Surfacebook - Similar Threads - Font Size add

2. Chrome add-ins

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome add-ins: What are the pros and cons of Chrome addition in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-add-ins/85f2526f-f7fb-476c-afc0-8c8b3c54242c
  3. Chrome add-ins

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome add-ins: What are the pros and cons of Chrome addition in Windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/chrome-add-ins/85f2526f-f7fb-476c-afc0-8c8b3c54242c
  4. Font size

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size: How do I change font size of text of desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size/a4677778-6a66-45bd-97de-a561389b3515
  5. Removed Outlook add-ins are reinstated

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Removed Outlook add-ins are reinstated: Hi Have searched for an answer to this problem here and on google but am drawing a blank. Have seen something suggesting that I login to OWA (which I have never used) but other than that no joy. I have a number of addins that I do not use and wish to removed. Zoom, iCloud,...
  6. font size

font size: my granddaughter changed the font size for everything on my computer! Where do I go to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size/a38b713b-4ea3-4243-88fe-33fe6b44c74d
  7. Font size

Font size: Just got a new laptop running windows 10, the font in all the favourites list etc is very small, how can I enlarge it ? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size/478f6b50-f74f-4314-a717-af4b9135d2ec
  8. Font and Font Size

Font and Font Size: I'm in the process of setting up my new laptop and have font questions. How do I change the font to my personal preference and how do I change the size as well? The current one is much too small. I located changing from 100% to 125%, which is problematic and does not...
  9. Font size

Font size: I have upgraded to Windows 10 and am liking some of the added features but cannot change some of the fonts sizes. I have changed the font size in all areas available in the settings area but still need to change font size in other areas of programs but cannot find where to...
  10. Outlook 365 Add-ins

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 365 Add-ins: I use Outlook for my e-mail and it is set up to handle three e-mail addresses that I have. I notice that the Outlook add-ins are only available if I use my Microsoft e-mail address. *Sad Anyone know how to get them to work with non-Microsoft e-mail addresses? 107274