Windows 10: Font size has changed in Explorer when I go to attach something

Discus and support Font size has changed in Explorer when I go to attach something in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Morning folks. Have searched for answers to this but found nothing. I work on a laptop and have never changed the fonts. However, two days ago,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ClareTodd, Feb 13, 2020.

1. ClareTodd Win User

Font size has changed in Explorer when I go to attach something

Morning folks. Have searched for answers to this but found nothing.

I work on a laptop and have never changed the fonts. However, two days ago, when I went toattach something to an email, I noticed that the appearance was fuzzy and a completely different font. However, if I simplynavigate to the same page of Explorer, it looks normal. See screen grabs. normal font is first then new font below that. Any ideas what I have done? Thank you.

Font size has changed in Explorer when I go to attach something f32e2378-e504-4aac-ae4b-bc191e4e8f9d?upload=true.jpg

Font size has changed in Explorer when I go to attach something a1b3c9ec-1443-4f53-8c1a-3819b022f687?upload=true.jpg

:)

ClareTodd, Feb 13, 2020
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Internet Explorer 11 Menu font size

Hi Larry,

Follow these steps to change the font size in IE11:

• Click Start menu or press Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Type and click Control Panel.
    • Click Appearance and Personalization and under Display, click
      Make text other items larger or smaller.
    • Under Change only the text size, choose the Title bars
      in the drop-down menu and the desired font size on the drop-down menu beside it.

Let us know if the suggested steps helped.

Ian Ser, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Arul_D Win User
    can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Font size has changed in Explorer when I go to attach something

how do i change the font size?

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Go to settings and click on system.
    • Under display tab there's a slider on this page that you can use to change the size of text, apps and other items.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Font size has changed in Explorer when I go to attach something

1. Font size has changed in Explorer when I go to attach something - Similar Threads - Font size has

2. Font size changed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size changed: I received an email which was shrunk very small so one page was about 1.5 by 1.5. I worked with print sizes until I could get thepage larger and could be read.............but!!!!! that changed the font size in Outlook until I can only read one email at a time. I...
  3. i can't change size of apps after i changed size of font even when i change fonts back to...

i can't change size of apps after i changed size of font even when i change fonts back to...: [IMG] I can't change the size of apps after I changed the size of the font even when I change fonts back to normal. I tried "hold ctrl and scroll" and view> short icon. They worked but didn't change too much distance between apps. I made one local account and check,...
  4. Change size of fonts in file explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Change size of fonts in file explorer: I've red all the tutorials and post that I could find about changing font size in files explorer but I think some settings have changed in newer versions of Win 10. for example it says to do the following to change font size. [img] However as you can see in my version if...
  5. change font size

change font size: change font size and color in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-font-size/96cdf9c7-dc71-445a-8a0b-dc8fcc98b2ee
  6. How can I change the font size in file explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I change the font size in file explorer: When I open files in the file explorer, the print is too small. How can I increase the font size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-change-the-font-size-in-file-explorer/44d8f806-ba66-469d-aaac-f08915cc15e3"
  7. font size on surface go

font size on surface go: how to I enlarge font on surface go? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size-on-surface-go/dd984030-bd70-4a76-a0f8-5ef749e946b7
  8. Changing font size

Changing font size: Not sure how it happened but I think my cat stepped on the Windows key and somehow changed the font size. I have checked my resolution and it is at recommended size. Can't seem to get it back to normal size, it is kind of small now. I read that it might be hard to return to...
  9. Change font size in Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Change font size in Windows Explorer: Hello, In Windows explorer the fonts (text) are very small and I want to change the size / enlarge them. While searching for a solution, I found right on this forum this "changing the system font size in windows explorer Solved - Windows 10 Forums". Following the...
  10. changing the system font size in windows explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    changing the system font size in windows explorer: Hello, Just wondered if anybody knows how you change the size of the font in windows explorer, I do not wish to increase/decrease the screen's overall DPI. anybody else having the same problem. Thanks Sam 33163