Windows 10: Font size in address bars have become extremely small after a recent update

Discus and support Font size in address bars have become extremely small after a recent update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi,Recently, there was an update from windows and all the letters in address bar have become extremely smaller. Can anyone help?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ShuvarthiBhattacharjee, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Font size in address bars have become extremely small after a recent update

Hi,Recently, there was an update from windows and all the letters in address bar have become extremely smaller. Can anyone help?

:)

ShuvarthiBhattacharjee, Jun 10, 2021
  2. LindyDB Win User

Text size on the Menu Bar, Favorites Bar, Command Bar & Status Bar too small

Text size on the Menu Bar, Favorites Bar, Command Bar & Status Bar too small. I used to be able to change the size on these items. Any suggestions how I can select the font size?

LindyDB, Jun 10, 2021
  3. Arul_D Win User
    can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Font size in address bars have become extremely small after a recent update

Font Size is very small

Font size here and when I go into my email and my Library site, etc. are WAY TOO SMALL. Everything is fine until I go 'inside'.

I tried one of the suggested fixes, but it didn't work. Help, I can hardly read it! I don't know which Outlook I have. The bar at the top where the close and minimize icons are is nice and big, but once I get into a page, wherever, it's really small. Thanks!

Font size- Original Title

CynthiaL522, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Font size in address bars have become extremely small after a recent update

1. Font size in address bars have become extremely small after a recent update - Similar Threads - Font size address

2. Menu bar font too small

in Windows 10 Customization
    Menu bar font too small: I have difficulty reading the text on program menu bars. There used to be a very useful Display dialogue - very detailed - where I could choose size and colours for menu bars, dialogues and lots of other items. Win!0 seems to have removed it which is really frustrating.I know...
  3. Font size on menu bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font size on menu bar: Hi I have windows 10 and I am trying to increase font size on my menu bar . I have my pc set up standard not with the tiles.I have looked every where and can not find how to resize this section of my screen. It is the line where bookmarks are....
  4. Font size on menu bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font size on menu bar: Hi I have windows 10 and I am trying to increase font size on my menu bar . I have my pc set up standard not with the tiles.I have looked every where and can not find how to resize this section of my screen. It is the line where bookmarks are....
  5. Font size on menu bar

6. Font size in tool bars?

Font size in tool bars?: How can I change font size in toolbar, more particularly in administrative tool bar and text font size below icons on desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size-in-tool-bars/4de456b3-dfbe-4330-bbaf-78126e5003e9
  7. Font size is to small (difficult to read)

Font size is to small (difficult to read): In what world does anyone think that users like reading grey print on a white background or reading something in 4 and 6 pt font??? For example In what world does anyone think that users like reading grey print on a white background or reading something in 4 and 6...
  8. Font size of title bar and tabs - too small

Font size of title bar and tabs - too small: I'm trying to size up the title bar and tab font, but none of the Google options show how to do it - "advanced display settings" for example does not reveal "advanced sizing of text and other items", so I am unable to follow Google recommendations any further - apparently I...
  9. small display and font size

small display and font size: I was having problems with the sound on my desk top PC. I went to setting under audio/sound, I accidently clicked something that made every thing on my screen quite small. I can change the font size, but every thing else is still small. This is a problem to me because I...
  10. Font size suddenly very small

Font size suddenly very small: When I was typing an email the font size suddenly became very small within the email and within every aspect of my Windows 10. I have been unable to return it to its normal size. I cannot even respond to an email because the type is so tiny I cannot even read it. If I try to...