Windows 10: font size in Outlook 365

Discus and support font size in Outlook 365 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; font size randomly shrinks in Outlook 365 mail. Will sometimes go back to normal with a restart but not always. Please help - I can't read my mail it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by designconcierge, Sep 18, 2018.

1. font size in Outlook 365

font size randomly shrinks in Outlook 365 mail. Will sometimes go back to normal with a restart but not always. Please help - I can't read my mail it is so small!

:)

designconcierge, Sep 18, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Font Size

Hi Ken,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to change the font size.

• open Kindle app

• Hamburger icon on the top left

• Then select settings

• Click on options and check if you are able to find options for font settings
    You can try this short cut by pressing Ctrl button with scrolling your mouse to zoom the screen size.

Feel free to reply to us for further assistance and we’ll be more than happy to help.

Arul_D, Sep 18, 2018
  4. font size in Outlook 365

Font Size choice

Hi Leon,

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions.

• How are you accessing your mails?
    • Are you using the Mail App/Browser/Microsoft Office outlook mails?

I would like to let you know that you can change the font size of the emails by following the steps provided below:

• Open the E-mail.
    • Press/hold the Ctrl key and use the scroll button to maximize and minimize the font size.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

font size in Outlook 365

1. font size in Outlook 365 - Similar Threads - font size Outlook

2. Outlook font size is too large

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook font size is too large: Outlook fonts just increased in size and the banners hide most of the Outlook commands https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-font-size-is-too-large/58c64167-60a3-43c3-829b-6185e63cad58
  3. Outlook font size is too large

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook font size is too large: Outlook fonts just increased in size and the banners hide most of the Outlook commands https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-font-size-is-too-large/58c64167-60a3-43c3-829b-6185e63cad58
  4. Outlook font size is too large

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Outlook 365 Fonts way to small.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 365 Fonts way to small.: Windows 10 ver 20H2 I just installed Outlook 365 on a new computer and find it almost unusable due to the small fonts in all areas of the program particularly in the navigation pane. Under 2010 I was able to increase their size to something usable. But, I can't find a way to...
  6. Changing Font Size and Weight in Outlook 365

Changing Font Size and Weight in Outlook 365: Is there any way to increase the font size and weight of Outlook 365's Folder Pane and Reading pane? I would like to increase the size by one or two units. Thank you. 154405
  7. How to download cloud font in Outlook 365

How to download cloud font in Outlook 365: I was wondering how to download cloud font in Outlook 365. Does anyone know? Thanks in advance. I enabled " Optional connected experiences." in Outlook 365. Info here: Cloud fonts in Office - Office Support and then click the cloud icon in the screenshot below. [img] But...
  8. Font/screen size in Outlook

Font/screen size in Outlook: Hi, our cat has been strolling over the keyboard and the font/screen is now enormous in Outlook (only) - how do I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fontscreen-size-in-outlook/24b4e62f-95d0-4e44-8fa0-b0023cff7bc1
  9. How to increse the font size of Outlook 365's Folder Pane

How to increse the font size of Outlook 365's Folder Pane: Under Windows 10 build 1803. I have increased the font size of the Message List pane of Outlook 365 using View/view settings/other settings. That worked out fine and now need to do the same for the Folder Pane but can find no instructions for doing so. Will someone please...
  10. Font and Font Size

Font and Font Size: I'm in the process of setting up my new laptop and have font questions. How do I change the font to my personal preference and how do I change the size as well? The current one is much too small. I located changing from 100% to 125%, which is problematic and does not...