Windows 10: Font size in Win 10 operating system is Way too small

Discus and support Font size in Win 10 operating system is Way too small in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The font has been adjusted and I can read my email and websites but thee task bars and even what I am tying right now is so small I need a magnifying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by jodell97439, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Font size in Win 10 operating system is Way too small

The font has been adjusted and I can read my email and websites but thee task bars and even what I am tying right now is so small I need a magnifying glass. I have updated my Intel HD graphic Card I have all my win 10 updates. I have researching aaaaaand still cant find a solution. HELP

Please respond to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** thanks

:)

jodell97439, Feb 25, 2020

2. Font Size is very small

Font size here and when I go into my email and my Library site, etc. are WAY TOO SMALL. Everything is fine until I go 'inside'.

I tried one of the suggested fixes, but it didn't work. Help, I can hardly read it! I don't know which Outlook I have. The bar at the top where the close and minimize icons are is nice and big, but once I get into a page, wherever, it's really small. Thanks!

Font size- Original Title

CynthiaL522, Feb 25, 2020
  3. lbjohnny Win User
    font size is too small

font size is too small system wide

lbjohnny, Feb 25, 2020
  4. Mossad076 Win User

Font size in Win 10 operating system is Way too small

Windows 10 - Font size way too small

My windows 10 font size is way to small. The resolution and font size in settings is set to recommended amount.

Resolution: 3840x2160 (recommended)

Size: 250% Recommended

I am willing to change regedit. I'd prefer to not download a separate app

See picture menu as well as right click menu

Font size in Win 10 operating system is Way too small [​IMG]

Mossad076, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

Font size in Win 10 operating system is Way too small

1. Font size in Win 10 operating system is Way too small - Similar Threads - Font size operating

2. Font Size too Small On Apps on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font Size too Small On Apps on Windows: Hello,I have eyesight problems and I'm seriously struggling with the font size on some Windows apps. - Microsoft or otherwise. It is simply too small for me to see. I see people have had problems with this before and I don't know if anyone found an acceptable solution. I have...
  3. Font Size too Small On Apps on Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font Size too Small On Apps on Windows: Hello,I have eyesight problems and I'm seriously struggling with the font size on some Windows apps. - Microsoft or otherwise. It is simply too small for me to see. I see people have had problems with this before and I don't know if anyone found an acceptable solution. I have...
  4. Dialog box font sizes too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dialog box font sizes too small: I just installed Windows 11. I've been able to adjust most of my font sizes. But, I'm having trouble with dialog boxes Device manager, etc. The font is too small. Can I adjust these font sizes? Thank you ahead....
  5. Dialog box font sizes too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dialog box font sizes too small: I just installed Windows 11. I've been able to adjust most of my font sizes. But, I'm having trouble with dialog boxes Device manager, etc. The font is too small. Can I adjust these font sizes? Thank you ahead....
  6. Explorer font size too small, other fonts are perfect. way to solve?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Explorer font size too small, other fonts are perfect. way to solve?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Char967 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/l37k0b/explorer_font_size_too_small_other_fonts_are/
  7. My font size is way too big

in Windows 10 Customization
    My font size is way too big: My font size is way to large - how can i shrink it down? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-font-size-is-way-too-big/34021dce-8240-4c29-a2f1-abc549167ca9
  8. taskbar font size too small WIndows 10

taskbar font size too small WIndows 10: All of the information I can find on this problem is well over 8 years old. None of the "fixes" work. How can I make the type on Chrome Windows 10 taskbar large enough to read for anyone over 30 years old?...
  9. Font size of title bar and tabs - too small

Font size of title bar and tabs - too small: I'm trying to size up the title bar and tab font, but none of the Google options show how to do it - "advanced display settings" for example does not reveal "advanced sizing of text and other items", so I am unable to follow Google recommendations any further - apparently I...
  10. Icon & System Text size too small

Icon & System Text size too small: I am using Windows 10 on a machine at work. I no longer can change the text size of the icons and system fonts. When I use the Display option to increase by 125%, the fonts are basically unreadable and too large in ArcGIS and several other specialized programs we use. It also...