Windows 10: Font size is to small (difficult to read)

Discus and support Font size is to small (difficult to read) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In what world does anyone think that users like reading grey print on a white background or reading something in 4 and 6 pt font??? For example... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by henri22, Sep 10, 2019.

1. henri22 Win User

Font size is to small (difficult to read)

In what world does anyone think that users like reading grey print on a white background or reading something in 4 and 6 pt font??? For example

In what world does anyone think that users like reading grey print on a white background or reading something in 4 and 6 pt font???

I have windows 10 with i5 processor, laptop with touch screen.

I have tried endlessly using different settings and searching the web. Apparently there was a recent upgrade that didn't improve the situation. The only solution is to use 150% and also use the magnifier to read things like menues. I echo remarks from another user (I don't have the link, sorry):

***"I want to know how to increase the size of the FONT/TEXT. Not only on my desktop icons, but ALL THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE SYSTEM: menu bars, drop down windows, notifications, Control Panel, folder, ANY WINDOW THAT I OPEN I want to be able to control the size of the fonts within."

henri

:)

henri22, Sep 10, 2019

2. Font Size is very small

Font size here and when I go into my email and my Library site, etc. are WAY TOO SMALL. Everything is fine until I go 'inside'.

I tried one of the suggested fixes, but it didn't work. Help, I can hardly read it! I don't know which Outlook I have. The bar at the top where the close and minimize icons are is nice and big, but once I get into a page, wherever, it's really small. Thanks!

Font size- Original Title

CynthiaL522, Sep 10, 2019
  3. Incresing font size

I know you tried this but I thought I would list the steps for someone who does not know and is reading this.

If the font size is too small to read then try the following (the highest setting gives a fairly large font):

• Press Start > Settings> System>
      Screen.
    • Select Select the Clear Type Tab.
    • Select "Enable Clear Type".
    • Select the Text Size Tab.
    • Using the slider adjust the font size.
    • Select "Enable Clear Type".
    • Select OK to close (this will automatically save this setting).

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Sep 10, 2019
  4. Font size is to small (difficult to read)

Font size for E61

Wanting info on whether it is possible to increase the standard font size on Nokia E61 and E61i phones. Standard size is very small and difficult to read.

palmer---01, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

Font size is to small (difficult to read)

1. Font size is to small (difficult to read) - Similar Threads - Font size small

2. Font Size too Small On Apps on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font Size too Small On Apps on Windows: Hello,I have eyesight problems and I'm seriously struggling with the font size on some Windows apps. - Microsoft or otherwise. It is simply too small for me to see. I see people have had problems with this before and I don't know if anyone found an acceptable solution. I have...
  3. Font Size too Small On Apps on Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font Size too Small On Apps on Windows: Hello,I have eyesight problems and I'm seriously struggling with the font size on some Windows apps. - Microsoft or otherwise. It is simply too small for me to see. I see people have had problems with this before and I don't know if anyone found an acceptable solution. I have...
  4. Dialog box font sizes too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dialog box font sizes too small: I just installed Windows 11. I've been able to adjust most of my font sizes. But, I'm having trouble with dialog boxes Device manager, etc. The font is too small. Can I adjust these font sizes? Thank you ahead....
  5. Dialog box font sizes too small

Dialog box font sizes too small: I just installed Windows 11. I've been able to adjust most of my font sizes. But, I'm having trouble with dialog boxes Device manager, etc. The font is too small. Can I adjust these font sizes? Thank you ahead....
  6. The font size is so small that it doesn't even appear.

The font size is so small that it doesn't even appear.: Logged on the computer and the majority of all text is so small I can't read it. I've tried so many things like changing the size to 200 in display settings but nothing works. It's not that I have bad vision, it's just insanely small. I would attach photos but the text in...
  7. Font in pop out windows too small to read

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font in pop out windows too small to read: The font in the pop out windows when I'm going through the system settings is way to small for me to read. How can I increase this to be readable? Increasing the text size setting in Ease of Access does nothing in these pop out windows and neither had "make everything...
  8. Font size of title bar and tabs - too small

Font size of title bar and tabs - too small: I'm trying to size up the title bar and tab font, but none of the Google options show how to do it - "advanced display settings" for example does not reveal "advanced sizing of text and other items", so I am unable to follow Google recommendations any further - apparently I...
  9. small display and font size

small display and font size: I was having problems with the sound on my desk top PC. I went to setting under audio/sound, I accidently clicked something that made every thing on my screen quite small. I can change the font size, but every thing else is still small. This is a problem to me because I...
  10. Font size suddenly very small

Font size suddenly very small: When I was typing an email the font size suddenly became very small within the email and within every aspect of my Windows 10. I have been unable to return it to its normal size. I cannot even respond to an email because the type is so tiny I cannot even read it. If I try to...