Windows 10: Font size of title bar and tabs - too small

Discus and support Font size of title bar and tabs - too small in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I'm trying to size up the title bar and tab font, but none of the Google options show how to do it - "advanced display settings" for example does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MrReliable, Jul 21, 2019.

1. Font size of title bar and tabs - too small

I'm trying to size up the title bar and tab font, but none of the Google options show how to do it - "advanced display settings" for example does not reveal "advanced sizing of text and other items", so I am unable to follow Google recommendations any further - apparently I need a "classic display settings" window to adjust the text size and font in the listed headings. Can anyone help with this please as I can barely read the title bar or the tab headings. The only adjustment I can find alters everything by scaling, which I do not want to do! Why don't Microsoft leave things as they were say, in Windows 8?

:)

MrReliable, Jul 21, 2019

2. Font Size is very small

Font size here and when I go into my email and my Library site, etc. are WAY TOO SMALL. Everything is fine until I go 'inside'.

I tried one of the suggested fixes, but it didn't work. Help, I can hardly read it! I don't know which Outlook I have. The bar at the top where the close and minimize icons are is nice and big, but once I get into a page, wherever, it's really small. Thanks!

Font size- Original Title

CynthiaL522, Jul 21, 2019
  3. Ian Ser Win User
    Internet Explorer 11 Menu font size

Hi Larry,

Follow these steps to change the font size in IE11:

• Click Start menu or press Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Type and click Control Panel.
    • Click Appearance and Personalization and under Display, click
      Make text other items larger or smaller.
    • Under Change only the text size, choose the Title bars
      in the drop-down menu and the desired font size on the drop-down menu beside it.

Let us know if the suggested steps helped.

Ian Ser, Jul 21, 2019
  4. KayeLuvzU Win User

Font size of title bar and tabs - too small

Title Bar: Font & Font Size Change

I am attempting to find out how to change the Font and the Font Size of Title Bars after the Windows 10 update in November 2018.

I need it to be at least a Century Gothic Size 16 Bold would be the best option for me. The update stopped me from being able to change it.

If there isn't a way in settings to do it. Could you direct me to a program that can do it?

KayeLuvzU, Jul 21, 2019
Thema:

Font size of title bar and tabs - too small

1. Font size of title bar and tabs - too small - Similar Threads - Font size title

2. Font Size too Small On Apps on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font Size too Small On Apps on Windows: Hello,I have eyesight problems and I'm seriously struggling with the font size on some Windows apps. - Microsoft or otherwise. It is simply too small for me to see. I see people have had problems with this before and I don't know if anyone found an acceptable solution. I have...
  3. Font Size too Small On Apps on Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font Size too Small On Apps on Windows: Hello,I have eyesight problems and I'm seriously struggling with the font size on some Windows apps. - Microsoft or otherwise. It is simply too small for me to see. I see people have had problems with this before and I don't know if anyone found an acceptable solution. I have...
  4. Dialog box font sizes too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dialog box font sizes too small: I just installed Windows 11. I've been able to adjust most of my font sizes. But, I'm having trouble with dialog boxes Device manager, etc. The font is too small. Can I adjust these font sizes? Thank you ahead....
  5. Dialog box font sizes too small

Dialog box font sizes too small: I just installed Windows 11. I've been able to adjust most of my font sizes. But, I'm having trouble with dialog boxes Device manager, etc. The font is too small. Can I adjust these font sizes? Thank you ahead....
  6. Menu bar font too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Menu bar font too small: I have difficulty reading the text on program menu bars. There used to be a very useful Display dialogue - very detailed - where I could choose size and colours for menu bars, dialogues and lots of other items. Win!0 seems to have removed it which is really frustrating.I know...
  7. Menu bar font too small

Menu bar font too small: I have difficulty reading the text on program menu bars. There used to be a very useful Display dialogue - very detailed - where I could choose size and colours for menu bars, dialogues and lots of other items. Win!0 seems to have removed it which is really frustrating.I know...
  8. Menu bar font too small

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Enlarged font size of title bars

Enlarged font size of title bars: Hello, how can I revert font sizes to their original size? I don't know what caused this but when I opened my laptop one day, font sizes have been enlarged. Below is a reference. [ATTACH]...
  10. Title Bar: Font & Font Size Change

Title Bar: Font & Font Size Change: I am attempting to find out how to change the Font and the Font Size of Title Bars after the Windows 10 update in November 2018. I need it to be at least a Century Gothic Size 16 Bold would be the best option for me. The update stopped me from being able to change it. If...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tab is too small