Windows 10: Font size on menu bar

Discus and support Font size on menu bar in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I have windows 10 and I am trying to increase font size on my menu bar . I have my pc set up standard not with the tiles.I have looked every where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by svejkat, Apr 5, 2022.

1. svejkat Win User

Font size on menu bar

Hi I have windows 10 and I am trying to increase font size on my menu bar . I have my pc set up standard not with the tiles.I have looked every where and can not find how to resize this section of my screen. It is the line where bookmarks are.

:)

svejkat, Apr 5, 2022
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Internet Explorer 11 Menu font size

Hi Larry,

Follow these steps to change the font size in IE11:

• Click Start menu or press Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Type and click Control Panel.
    • Click Appearance and Personalization and under Display, click
      Make text other items larger or smaller.
    • Under Change only the text size, choose the Title bars
      in the drop-down menu and the desired font size on the drop-down menu beside it.

Let us know if the suggested steps helped.

Ian Ser, Apr 5, 2022
  3. Customize font sizes for menu bars, ribbons, etc.

Since the new Windows update installed last night, all of my menu/ribbon font sizes have gotten very small. I cannot locate the place to change menu font sizes. I believe it was under display before this. I am able to change the overall display setting but all of the different menus and ribbons in my programs have reverted to a very small font. Part of display functions used to allow font size changes for separate components of the window such as menu bar, toolbar, etc. I can no longer find that option. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

moffettleslie, Apr 5, 2022
  4. Arul_D Win User

Font size on menu bar

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Apr 5, 2022
Thema:

Font size on menu bar

1. Font size on menu bar - Similar Threads - Font size menu

2. Font size on menu bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font size on menu bar: Hi I have windows 10 and I am trying to increase font size on my menu bar . I have my pc set up standard not with the tiles.I have looked every where and can not find how to resize this section of my screen. It is the line where bookmarks are....
  3. Font size on menu bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size on menu bar: Hi I have windows 10 and I am trying to increase font size on my menu bar . I have my pc set up standard not with the tiles.I have looked every where and can not find how to resize this section of my screen. It is the line where bookmarks are....
  4. Font size in tool bars?

Font size in tool bars?: How can I change font size in toolbar, more particularly in administrative tool bar and text font size below icons on desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size-in-tool-bars/4de456b3-dfbe-4330-bbaf-78126e5003e9
  5. Enlarged font size of title bars

Enlarged font size of title bars: Hello, how can I revert font sizes to their original size? I don't know what caused this but when I opened my laptop one day, font sizes have been enlarged. Below is a reference. [ATTACH]...
  6. File Explorer menu bar font size

File Explorer menu bar font size: How to increase the size of File Explorer menubar font, mine looks like size 4? [img] 152148
  7. Title Bar: Font & Font Size Change

Title Bar: Font & Font Size Change: I am attempting to find out how to change the Font and the Font Size of Title Bars after the Windows 10 update in November 2018. I need it to be at least a Century Gothic Size 16 Bold would be the best option for me. The update stopped me from being able to change it. If...
  8. Customize ribbons, font sizes and menu bars

Customize ribbons, font sizes and menu bars: Since the new Windows update installed last night, all of my menu/ribbon font sizes have gotten very small. I cannot locate the place to change menu font sizes. I believe it was under display before this. I am able to change the overall display setting but all of the...
  9. Customize font sizes for menu bars, ribbons, etc.

in Windows 10 Support
    Customize font sizes for menu bars, ribbons, etc.: Since the new Windows update installed last night, all of my menu/ribbon font sizes have gotten very small. I cannot locate the place to change menu font sizes. I believe it was under display before this. I am able to change the overall display setting but all of the...
  10. Start Menu font size

Start Menu font size: Has anyone figured out how to increase the font size and/or font type in the start menu? All the regular "personalize" options are basically for desktop and text and borders and the like, but nothing for the menu itself. These old eyes are hurtin' !!!! Turning the...