Windows 10: Font size suddenly very small

Discus and support Font size suddenly very small in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I was typing an email the font size suddenly became very small within the email and within every aspect of my Windows 10. I have been unable to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JeanDaly, Sep 16, 2018.

1. JeanDaly Win User

Font size suddenly very small

When I was typing an email the font size suddenly became very small within the email and within every aspect of my Windows 10. I have been unable to return it to its normal size. I cannot even respond to an email because the type is so tiny I cannot even read it. If I try to enlarge the type it only lasts for a few seconds before becoming tiny again. What can I do?

:)

JeanDaly, Sep 16, 2018

2. e72 small font size on EVERYTHING

Even I prefer small font size..

it suddenly increased after a reboot....

I tried under display settings, changed to small.. but it wasn't small enough.

Font maginifier really helped... Kept at 100..looks perfect now!

Thanks!! Font size suddenly very small :)

vaibhav926, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Font Size is very small

Font size here and when I go into my email and my Library site, etc. are WAY TOO SMALL. Everything is fine until I go 'inside'.

I tried one of the suggested fixes, but it didn't work. Help, I can hardly read it! I don't know which Outlook I have. The bar at the top where the close and minimize icons are is nice and big, but once I get into a page, wherever, it's really small. Thanks!

Font size- Original Title

CynthiaL522, Sep 16, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

1. Font size suddenly very small - Similar Threads - Font size suddenly

2. Font Size too Small On Apps on Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font Size too Small On Apps on Windows: Hello,I have eyesight problems and I'm seriously struggling with the font size on some Windows apps. - Microsoft or otherwise. It is simply too small for me to see. I see people have had problems with this before and I don't know if anyone found an acceptable solution. I have...
  3. Font Size too Small On Apps on Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font Size too Small On Apps on Windows: Hello,I have eyesight problems and I'm seriously struggling with the font size on some Windows apps. - Microsoft or otherwise. It is simply too small for me to see. I see people have had problems with this before and I don't know if anyone found an acceptable solution. I have...
  4. Dialog box font sizes too small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dialog box font sizes too small: I just installed Windows 11. I've been able to adjust most of my font sizes. But, I'm having trouble with dialog boxes Device manager, etc. The font is too small. Can I adjust these font sizes? Thank you ahead....
  5. Dialog box font sizes too small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dialog box font sizes too small: I just installed Windows 11. I've been able to adjust most of my font sizes. But, I'm having trouble with dialog boxes Device manager, etc. The font is too small. Can I adjust these font sizes? Thank you ahead....
  6. My notifications are suddenly very small

in Windows 10 Customization
    My notifications are suddenly very small: Hi, I noticed recently that my notifications have been appearing very small and I can't find a way to fix it. the notifications used to be average size but now they pop up very small and it's hard to read. they no longer sit in the corner of the screen and are more in the...
  7. Thunderbird: font size sent messages very small

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird: font size sent messages very small: Font sizes of received and composed messages are ok. But font size in sent messages is much smaller than when I composed that message. I prefer to have the size larger. I did not find a setting for that. Thunderbird 72.0.2 150001
  8. Font size is to small (difficult to read)

Font size is to small (difficult to read): In what world does anyone think that users like reading grey print on a white background or reading something in 4 and 6 pt font??? For example In what world does anyone think that users like reading grey print on a white background or reading something in 4 and 6...
  9. small display and font size

small display and font size: I was having problems with the sound on my desk top PC. I went to setting under audio/sound, I accidently clicked something that made every thing on my screen quite small. I can change the font size, but every thing else is still small. This is a problem to me because I...
  10. Text size very small in certain applications

Text size very small in certain applications: [img] As the image above shows. I have an issue with certain apps (Doceri, and Adobe that I've identified) appearing with text extremely small. Other apps such as Chrome and Microsoft Office seem to be fine by comparison. I've thumbed through the solutions to similar...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. suddenly font size menus small

2. suddenly font very small on a usb

3. suddenly font small in windows