Windows 10: Font size tiny in Apps

Discus and support Font size tiny in Apps in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, Do we have a fix for this problem in windows 190 yet?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EddieCraig1, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Font size tiny in Apps

Hi,

Do we have a fix for this problem in windows 190 yet?

:)

EddieCraig1, Oct 12, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

Font Size

Hi Ken,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to change the font size.

• open Kindle app

• Hamburger icon on the top left

• Then select settings

• Click on options and check if you are able to find options for font settings
    You can try this short cut by pressing Ctrl button with scrolling your mouse to zoom the screen size.

Feel free to reply to us for further assistance and we’ll be more than happy to help.

Arul_D, Oct 12, 2018
  3. jjgg---01 Win User
    N80- how to resolve tiny font size issue??

If the only solution to the unreadable font size is to change the theme to make it easier to read, does anyone have any suggestions of reader-friendly themes - and how to load them onto the N80 phone??? I have no idea how to do this!

Seeing lots of postings about this subject of tiny font size, so I think any suggestions could be very useful for lots of us with non-fighter pilot eyesight!

Many thanks for any help....

jjgg---01, Oct 12, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

Font size tiny in Apps

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Oct 12, 2018
Thema:

Font size tiny in Apps

1. Font size tiny in Apps - Similar Threads - Font size tiny

2. Why do Start Menu Font Size Fixes Revert to Tiny Fonts After 1 Day

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do Start Menu Font Size Fixes Revert to Tiny Fonts After 1 Day: I've tried the following fixes and they just don't stick:1. CTRL+SHIFT+ESC to start Task Manager Locate Windows Explorer in Processes tab and kill it Now at the top File > Run new task > Put explorer.exe and Enter 2. Reinstall Start Menu Windows Key+X > Click Powershell Admin...
  3. Why do Start Menu Font Size Fixes Revert to Tiny Fonts After 1 Day

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why do Start Menu Font Size Fixes Revert to Tiny Fonts After 1 Day: I've tried the following fixes and they just don't stick:1. CTRL+SHIFT+ESC to start Task Manager Locate Windows Explorer in Processes tab and kill it Now at the top File > Run new task > Put explorer.exe and Enter 2. Reinstall Start Menu Windows Key+X > Click Powershell Admin...
  4. Font size within apps updates when I change the scale, but not the menus which are TINY

Font size within apps updates when I change the scale, but not the menus which are TINY: Hi everyone, So I'm having this issue with my new Windows 10 where the font size of menus is very small for my short-sighted self. I have tried the Display and Accessibility options to scale to 150% or increase the font size BUT those just change the text within the apps for...
  5. Teeny tiny font

in Windows 10 Support
    Teeny tiny font: Just wanted to see if anyone else has experienced this. Sort of randomly the "pop up" screen font on my system changes to a very small size. The easiest place to notice this is the date pop up when hovering over the time on sys tray. I've attached snips of the tiny and normal...
  6. Thunderbird font is tiny tiny tiny.....

in Browsers and Email
    Thunderbird font is tiny tiny tiny.....: I am using Thunderbird mail client version 72.0b2 (32 bit) and the font is really small. I can;t figure out how to make it bigger and any add-ons say they are not compatible with this version of Thunderbird. I first tried version 68.3.1 but ran into the same problem. I use...
  7. Tiny font size in Windows 10

Tiny font size in Windows 10: How can I increase the size of Windows 10 fonts. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tiny-font-size-in-windows-10/11781702-a431-4da8-ab24-25111dcbc9b7
  8. Tiny font on folders/apps

Tiny font on folders/apps: My new HP laptop has tiny fonts on all folders/apps/docs when I view. It's like it's trying to fit them all on one screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/tiny-font-on-foldersapps/555cb13b-fabb-47cd-8a93-09a8493064bf
  9. Font Size In Apps and everywhere!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font Size In Apps and everywhere!: My boss believes at some point he clicked on "Update/Change Skin" when a pop up appeared OR it could have been just an update. It made all his apps very blurry and the font size of everything on his computer very small. I went into the Display Settings and changed it from...
  10. Font and Font Size

Font and Font Size: I'm in the process of setting up my new laptop and have font questions. How do I change the font to my personal preference and how do I change the size as well? The current one is much too small. I located changing from 100% to 125%, which is problematic and does not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. apps font is tiny

2. font size in apps