Windows 10: FONT SIZE

Discus and support FONT SIZE in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; WHERE DO YOU ADJUST FONT SIZE? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/font-size/e85753d2-f466-42b0-86e5-9a2660c7beb5 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MARYANNABARBER, Sep 14, 2018.

1. FONT SIZE

WHERE DO YOU ADJUST FONT SIZE?

:)

MARYANNABARBER, Sep 14, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Sep 14, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Font Size

Hi Ken,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to change the font size.

• open Kindle app

• Hamburger icon on the top left

• Then select settings

• Click on options and check if you are able to find options for font settings
    You can try this short cut by pressing Ctrl button with scrolling your mouse to zoom the screen size.

Feel free to reply to us for further assistance and we’ll be more than happy to help.

Arul_D, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Ian Ser Win User

FONT SIZE

Internet Explorer 11 Menu font size

Hi Larry,

Follow these steps to change the font size in IE11:

• Click Start menu or press Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Type and click Control Panel.
    • Click Appearance and Personalization and under Display, click
      Make text other items larger or smaller.
    • Under Change only the text size, choose the Title bars
      in the drop-down menu and the desired font size on the drop-down menu beside it.

Let us know if the suggested steps helped.

Ian Ser, Sep 14, 2018
Thema:

FONT SIZE

1. FONT SIZE - Similar Threads - FONT SIZE

2. How do I increase the font size of my dialogue boxes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I increase the font size of my dialogue boxes?: Hi,I am using Windows 11. How do I increase the font size of my dialogue boxes? They are too small to read. I have set the scale settings to 150% and increase the text size of my display settings but these methods does not change the text size of the dialogue boxes at all....
  3. How do I increase the font size of my dialogue boxes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I increase the font size of my dialogue boxes?: Hi,I am using Windows 11. How do I increase the font size of my dialogue boxes? They are too small to read. I have set the scale settings to 150% and increase the text size of my display settings but these methods does not change the text size of the dialogue boxes at all....
  4. Font size suddenly huge for desktop icons, file manager, many menus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font size suddenly huge for desktop icons, file manager, many menus: Just happened one day, I started up the computer and the text size was HUGE.Windows is up to date."Text size" in Accessibility is at the lowest level. I tried adjusting it up and then back down too."Scale" in Accessibility is set to 100%.Doesn't matter if I change the size of...
  5. Font size suddenly huge for desktop icons, file manager, many menus

Font size suddenly huge for desktop icons, file manager, many menus: Just happened one day, I started up the computer and the text size was HUGE.Windows is up to date."Text size" in Accessibility is at the lowest level. I tried adjusting it up and then back down too."Scale" in Accessibility is set to 100%.Doesn't matter if I change the size of...
  6. How do I increase the size of the font used in file explorer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I increase the size of the font used in file explorer in Windows 10: How do I increase the size of the font used in file explorer in Windows 10Suddenly the fonts in file explorer reduced to 3 points. How do I make them 12 points...
  7. How do I increase the size of the font used in file explorer in Windows 10

How do I increase the size of the font used in file explorer in Windows 10: How do I increase the size of the font used in file explorer in Windows 10Suddenly the fonts in file explorer reduced to 3 points. How do I make them 12 points...
  8. How do I increase the size of the font used in file explorer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. How Can I Increase the Font Size in Comments on Track Changes in Word?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How Can I Increase the Font Size in Comments on Track Changes in Word?: I was wondering if someone could help please as I've been having a bit of a nightmare with Microsoft Word recently. For some reason, the formatting of a lot of things changed after an update overnight, and the default fonts and sizes etc. have changed. The main problem I'm...
  10. How Can I Increase the Font Size in Comments on Track Changes in Word?

How Can I Increase the Font Size in Comments on Track Changes in Word?: I was wondering if someone could help please as I've been having a bit of a nightmare with Microsoft Word recently. For some reason, the formatting of a lot of things changed after an update overnight, and the default fonts and sizes etc. have changed. The main problem I'm...