Windows 10: font size

Discus and support font size in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to increase font size https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size/4700ad41-61b9-4f62-8065-272a160cc520 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cp1955mp, Dec 7, 2018.

1. cp1955mp Win User

font size

how to increase font size

:)

cp1955mp, Dec 7, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Dec 7, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Font Size

Hi Ken,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to change the font size.

• open Kindle app

• Hamburger icon on the top left

• Then select settings

• Click on options and check if you are able to find options for font settings
    You can try this short cut by pressing Ctrl button with scrolling your mouse to zoom the screen size.

Feel free to reply to us for further assistance and we’ll be more than happy to help.

Arul_D, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Ian Ser Win User

font size

Internet Explorer 11 Menu font size

Hi Larry,

Follow these steps to change the font size in IE11:

• Click Start menu or press Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Type and click Control Panel.
    • Click Appearance and Personalization and under Display, click
      Make text other items larger or smaller.
    • Under Change only the text size, choose the Title bars
      in the drop-down menu and the desired font size on the drop-down menu beside it.

Let us know if the suggested steps helped.

Ian Ser, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

font size

1. font size - Similar Threads - font size

2. FONT SIZE/COLOR IN BORDER WINDOW

in Windows 10 Customization
    FONT SIZE/COLOR IN BORDER WINDOW: How do I change font size and color of window headings? Example: I open SETTINGS and on top leftof window border it has "Settings, but font is too small. I went to Settings>Personalization> advanced display settings. It shows the specs of my video *resolution, refresh rate...
  3. changing font size

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    changing font size: How do I change font size in outlook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-font-size/b48f5575-1b2c-4aef-8fea-32c55c76312a
  4. Font size changed so small that I cannot see the words.

Font size changed so small that I cannot see the words.: I have an HP Pavilion laptop with 64 bit encryption, and of course Windows 10 home. I accidentally pressed something and now all of the website information is so small that I cannot see it. Anyone have an answer to this one?...
  5. Windowws 10 changed font size in SOME programs

in Windows 10 Support
    Windowws 10 changed font size in SOME programs: Some months ago, Windows 10 changed the font size in some programs. I'm not talking about every font in windows 10. It only changed in some programs like my Epson scanner, the program settings for my Yiynova (tablet digitalizer), ... I attached some screenshots where you can...
  6. Does anyone know how to fix my browser Font size?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Does anyone know how to fix my browser Font size?: I Cant see my tabs or settings, ironically edge is perfectly fine. Assistance?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-anyone-know-how-to-fix-my-browser-font-size/234c0e23-686e-49f9-845c-7c5ac409be77
  7. Wrong "Settings" font size

Wrong "Settings" font size: Hi everyone, I am facing a strange problem with my new laptop. I actually got two brand new PCs, both Asus ZenBooks 14 with same specs, save for the different CPU, RAM amount and SSD. Also the first one sports a matte display while the second has a glossy one. I actually...
  8. font size change after email is sent

font size change after email is sent: the font size I use in aol emails changes to a tiny font after the FIRST line of the email. Every time. I see this when I look at the "sent" email. AOL is of no help whatsoever. I use Chrome, WIndows 10, I have all the settings to the right size and locked in. I'm not sure...
  9. Desktop icon text size, font and color customization

Desktop icon text size, font and color customization: ,When, oh when, will MS respond to its millions of begging users and restore desktop icon font customization of size and color? We have been waiting literally for a decade or more for MS to restore that Oh so useful display adjustment section of the operating system, to no...
  10. Outlook 2010 - font size in new email header blocks - ie To/From/BCC

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2010 - font size in new email header blocks - ie To/From/BCC: I cannot find a way to change the font size in these lines and looking at Google nor can others! Has anyone found a fix? 130333