Windows 10: font size

Discus and support font size in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to increase font size https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size/4700ad41-61b9-4f62-8065-272a160cc520 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by cp1955mp, Dec 7, 2018.

1. cp1955mp Win User

font size

how to increase font size

:)

cp1955mp, Dec 7, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Dec 7, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Font Size

Hi Ken,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to change the font size.

• open Kindle app

• Hamburger icon on the top left

• Then select settings

• Click on options and check if you are able to find options for font settings
    You can try this short cut by pressing Ctrl button with scrolling your mouse to zoom the screen size.

Feel free to reply to us for further assistance and we’ll be more than happy to help.

Arul_D, Dec 7, 2018
  4. Ian Ser Win User

font size

Internet Explorer 11 Menu font size

Hi Larry,

Follow these steps to change the font size in IE11:

• Click Start menu or press Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Type and click Control Panel.
    • Click Appearance and Personalization and under Display, click
      Make text other items larger or smaller.
    • Under Change only the text size, choose the Title bars
      in the drop-down menu and the desired font size on the drop-down menu beside it.

Let us know if the suggested steps helped.

Ian Ser, Dec 7, 2018
Thema:

font size

1. font size - Similar Threads - font size

2. Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019)

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Adjusting font size in Outlook folder list (2016/2019): Hi folks Is there a way to get this screen in Outlook 2016/2019. Here in Outlook 2010 you can easily adjust the font size and type in the folder list (navigation pane) and other things which makes it much more readable on a large monitor - sometimes default fonts are too...
  3. change font size in oulook message list pane

in Windows 10 Customization
    change font size in oulook message list pane: I accidentally made my font size smaller in the outlook message list pane. How do I get it back to normal, or default? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-font-size-in-oulook-message-list-pane/6c3d35c1-1e3b-42c1-b812-5912f16e9ae0
  4. Default Font Size in Mail

Default Font Size in Mail: This post was listed in 2017 "The default font size is way too small - 11! That is outrageous. I can't find any way to change it." Has there been any updates in getting this fixed? I hate that I have to go into each email and remember to change the size and font from...
  5. How to change Font size in Sticky Notes in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Font size in Sticky Notes in Windows 10: [ATTACH] In the early days of the Sticky Notes for Windows 10, the option was there for users to change the font size of text quite easily. For some strange reason, Microsoft removed this feature with the latest update. Therefore, the [...] This post How to change Font size...
  6. How to increse the font size of Outlook 365's Folder Pane

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How to increse the font size of Outlook 365's Folder Pane: Under Windows 10 build 1803. I have increased the font size of the Message List pane of Outlook 365 using View/view settings/other settings. That worked out fine and now need to do the same for the Folder Pane but can find no instructions for doing so. Will someone please...
  7. HOW TO CHANGE SIZE AND TYPE OF FONTS

HOW TO CHANGE SIZE AND TYPE OF FONTS: MY FONT IS TOO SMALL AND TOO LIGHT HURTS MY EYES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-size-and-type-of-fonts/c91f7123-9b2f-49fb-8a5f-a483ff452c23
  8. Changing font and font size on desktop

Changing font and font size on desktop: How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-font-and-font-size-on-desktop/76529b09-798a-4dc6-bfba-eca382f2a8d4
  9. Font size

Font size: I just got a new Dell All-in-one computer with Windows 10. How can I make the font bigger? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size/4e173335-4280-4d9a-a30c-315fdadae183
  10. Changing font style and size within an application

Changing font style and size within an application: The font used within an application (Dragon NaturallySpeaking) has changed. I don't believe this application has any way to change his own fonts so I think this is a change inherited from some Window setting. I don't like this new font and I want to change it back to the...