Windows 10: Font Size

Discus and support Font Size in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just purchased a laptop with windows 10 and the font size is so small I cannot see it. I had an HP with windows 10 before but it had a way you could... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DanielCandler, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Font Size

I just purchased a laptop with windows 10 and the font size is so small I cannot see it. I had an HP with windows 10 before but it had a way you could change just the font and this option is not available on this version. I even bought a 17" screen thinking everything would be bigger and not every thing is smaller than my old 15" laptop HP. So frustrating. Gonna take it back if this cannot be resolved. Thanks

:)

DanielCandler, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Font Size

Hi Ken,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to change the font size.

• open Kindle app

• Hamburger icon on the top left

• Then select settings

• Click on options and check if you are able to find options for font settings
    You can try this short cut by pressing Ctrl button with scrolling your mouse to zoom the screen size.

Feel free to reply to us for further assistance and we’ll be more than happy to help.

Arul_D, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Ian Ser Win User

Font Size

Internet Explorer 11 Menu font size

Hi Larry,

Follow these steps to change the font size in IE11:

• Click Start menu or press Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Type and click Control Panel.
    • Click Appearance and Personalization and under Display, click
      Make text other items larger or smaller.
    • Under Change only the text size, choose the Title bars
      in the drop-down menu and the desired font size on the drop-down menu beside it.

Let us know if the suggested steps helped.

Ian Ser, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

Font Size

1. Font Size - Similar Threads - Font Size

2. Font size of title bar and tabs - too small

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font size of title bar and tabs - too small: I'm trying to size up the title bar and tab font, but none of the Google options show how to do it - "advanced display settings" for example does not reveal "advanced sizing of text and other items", so I am unable to follow Google recommendations any further - apparently I...
  3. Setting font size for ONLY my desktop icons? (i.e., NOT for the rest of Windows apps.)

Setting font size for ONLY my desktop icons? (i.e., NOT for the rest of Windows apps.): In Windows 7, I could easily set the font type, size and special qualities for my Desktop (i.e., like BOLD, or Italics, etc.) How can I make similar changes in Windows 10 ... ONLY for my desktop font??? Thanks!...
  4. FONT SIZE

FONT SIZE: I NEED MAJOR HELP, MY EYES ARE VERY BAD, CAN'T SEE THE DEFAUL FONT I WENT TO START, CONTROL PANEL, APPEARANCENCHANGE FONT SIZE BUT EVERTHING IS GREY WANT TO CHANGE SO I SEE WHENI AM CHECKING MAIL GOOGLE ETC NEED TO ADD SCREEN CONTRAST ITS TO BRIGHT. PS I AM 95 YEARS...
  5. Font size changed to too small. No reason; it just changed

Font size changed to too small. No reason; it just changed: And I've receive several responses. None of them worked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size-changed-to-too-small-no-reason-it-just/50ffbf79-bab0-4ec0-936e-7996222d9c1d
  6. Font size in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Font size in File Explorer: How can I increase the font size in File Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size-in-file-explorer/ea1def19-1e9e-406e-bb9e-61defda02b64"
  7. Changing Word ribbon font size in Windows 10

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Changing Word ribbon font size in Windows 10: In Windows 7 it was easy to increase the font size if the ribbon in MS Office Word: Right click the desktop / personalize + 2 more clicks and a window opens where you can change each and every part of the window: Title bar font size and color, menu font size, icon size, etc...
  8. Font size has chaned; WHY ???

Font size has chaned; WHY ???: I just submitted an inquiry. At some point, I clicked on "format" and a "Beware of scammers" notice appeared in a teeny-tiny font above this box. Then when I got back to m e-mail, everything was in that teeny-tiny font. What's going on here?...
  9. Desktop 3050 running on Windows 10 - change font size

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Desktop 3050 running on Windows 10 - change font size: Hi I was happily printing postage labels through eBay using Windows 7, be able to easily change font size. Having gone to Windows 10 on a new laptop I do not have that resizing option, any ideas? NB: set on 7 through 'more settings', 'scale' and 'custom'....
  10. Windows 10 persists in altering font sizes in several applications after recent ugrade?...

Windows 10 persists in altering font sizes in several applications after recent ugrade?...: This never happened under WIN 7, which I was reluctant to move from, as I had few probelms. I always kept abreast of WIN 10 on a spare HD but only examined it to help the decision making process. After my initial very good opinion of the new WIN10 and recommending it to...