Windows 10: Font size

Discus and support Font size in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have upgraded to Windows 10 and am liking some of the added features but cannot change some of the fonts sizes. I have changed the font size in all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by duehew, Jul 22, 2016.

1. duehew Win User

Font size

I have upgraded to Windows 10 and am liking some of the added features but cannot change some of the fonts sizes. I have changed the font size in all areas available in the settings area but still need to change font size in other areas of programs but cannot find where to change them Please see attached picture. Thank you.

Font size [​IMG]

:)

duehew, Jul 22, 2016
  2. LWapner Win User

Filename and Folder Name Font Size - Windows 10 Version 1703 - Suddenly Unable to Change Font Size

Thanks for the tip regarding WinTools Font Size Changer. I will be using it.

Question -

I understand installation is not required. If I change font sizes and later delete WinTools Font Size Changer, will the font size revert back to the default? In other words, is it possible to change the font size back to default without using Wintools
    Font Size Changer?

Thanks again for the tip -

LW

LWapner, Jul 22, 2016
  3. How to change Font Size at Window 10 of Lenovo 720 series.

How to change font size at window 10? I was studied all youtube and FQA, there was settings to change font size like advance display settings, change text size. But in my Lenovo ideapad 720S-14IKB window 10, don't have advance settings to change the font
    size. I was changed the size of text, apps and others item to 175%, the font size display is too small. There is any solution to change the font size.

Myat Nyein, Jul 22, 2016
Thema:

Font size

1. Font size - Similar Threads - Font size

2. Does anyone know my windows 10 icons and font size look thinner and different than before

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does anyone know my windows 10 icons and font size look thinner and different than before: I need please. I bought a new Alienware laptop to replace my Asus laptop. Both are running Windows 10 home same version. Can anyone explain why my icons look different and thinner (they kinda look like windows 98) on my alienware laptop vs my asus? See these screenshots:...
  3. Change fonts and sizes through out Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Change fonts and sizes through out Windows 10.: Change fonts and sizes through out Windows 10. Where does one find the settings for fonts and sizes through the system. Every window, box, Title, in all menus had settings the USER could CHANGE. Can barely see any of the writing even with LARGE ICONS selected in...
  4. System font Verdana causes small local font size from Windows 10

System font Verdana causes small local font size from Windows 10: I found system font of Verdana causes small local font size specially on Korean default fontMalgun Gothic. It didn't happen in Windows 7 before, and there is no big font size change on Chinse font but on Korean. Please let me know if anyone has an answer to slove this....
  5. Is it possible to change the title bar font size on Windows 10 apps?

Is it possible to change the title bar font size on Windows 10 apps?: As opposed to standard windows, which we can obviously do with registry tweaks. [img] Ones like that. Is there any way to change the font size? 168292
  6. How can I reset the font size to the default formatting in Microsoft word?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I reset the font size to the default formatting in Microsoft word?: I messed with the font sizes and now all the headings in my document are stuck the same size as the body unless i change them all individually submitted by /u/NipplesOnMyChin [link] [comments]...
  7. Font Sizes: Only integers? Except MS Office

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font Sizes: Only integers? Except MS Office: I've known this for awhile now, but in MS Word at least, and probably MS Excel as well, I can make my font sizes like 11.5, or something like that, and it'll take it just fine. Recently, I started customizing an app called Foobar2000, which if you don't know, is basically a...
  8. How to increase font size of menu text, icon text, message boxes, etc.

in Windows 10 Support
    How to increase font size of menu text, icon text, message boxes, etc.: My present W10 version is 1909. When Windows first eliminated a user's ability to specify font size of icons, menu text, tool tips etc. there were some registry hacks available (in TenForums amongst other places) that did the trick... but those scripts don't work in the...
  9. <strong><font color="#227093" size=4px>This is some text!</font></strong>

<strong><font color="#227093" size=4px>This is some text!</font></strong>: This is some text! sdasdasdsadsahttp://www.google.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/strongfont-color227093-size4pxthis-is-some/06386bfc-b8cc-4019-8caa-0afb8aacf07c
  10. How to change font size in Windows Live Mail 2012

How to change font size in Windows Live Mail 2012: How to make font size larger in Windows Live Mail 20120? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-font-size-in-windows-live-mail-2012/9b3d1a80-c34b-439e-bb07-1c89867d5f6e