Windows 10: Font size

Discus and support Font size in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have upgraded to Windows 10 and am liking some of the added features but cannot change some of the fonts sizes. I have changed the font size in all... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by duehew, Jul 22, 2016.

1. duehew Win User

Font size

I have upgraded to Windows 10 and am liking some of the added features but cannot change some of the fonts sizes. I have changed the font size in all areas available in the settings area but still need to change font size in other areas of programs but cannot find where to change them Please see attached picture. Thank you.

Font size [​IMG]

:)

duehew, Jul 22, 2016
  2. LWapner Win User

Filename and Folder Name Font Size - Windows 10 Version 1703 - Suddenly Unable to Change Font Size

Thanks for the tip regarding WinTools Font Size Changer. I will be using it.

Question -

I understand installation is not required. If I change font sizes and later delete WinTools Font Size Changer, will the font size revert back to the default? In other words, is it possible to change the font size back to default without using Wintools
    Font Size Changer?

Thanks again for the tip -

LW

LWapner, Jul 22, 2016
  3. How to change Font Size at Window 10 of Lenovo 720 series.

How to change font size at window 10? I was studied all youtube and FQA, there was settings to change font size like advance display settings, change text size. But in my Lenovo ideapad 720S-14IKB window 10, don't have advance settings to change the font
    size. I was changed the size of text, apps and others item to 175%, the font size display is too small. There is any solution to change the font size.

Myat Nyein, Jul 22, 2016
Thema:

Font size

1. Font size - Similar Threads - Font size

2. How do I reset my font size?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reset my font size?: How do I reset the font size on my laptop? And could this have caused other issues with logging into sites? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-font-size/63271dc2-951a-410b-9525-ab90e0749453
  3. How do I reset my font size?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reset my font size?: How do I reset the font size on my laptop? And could this have caused other issues with logging into sites? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-reset-my-font-size/63271dc2-951a-410b-9525-ab90e0749453
  4. How do I increase the font size of my dialogue boxes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I increase the font size of my dialogue boxes?: Hi,I am using Windows 11. How do I increase the font size of my dialogue boxes? They are too small to read. I have set the scale settings to 150% and increase the text size of my display settings but these methods does not change the text size of the dialogue boxes at all....
  5. How do I increase the font size of my dialogue boxes?

How do I increase the font size of my dialogue boxes?: Hi,I am using Windows 11. How do I increase the font size of my dialogue boxes? They are too small to read. I have set the scale settings to 150% and increase the text size of my display settings but these methods does not change the text size of the dialogue boxes at all....
  6. Font size suddenly huge for desktop icons, file manager, many menus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font size suddenly huge for desktop icons, file manager, many menus: Just happened one day, I started up the computer and the text size was HUGE.Windows is up to date."Text size" in Accessibility is at the lowest level. I tried adjusting it up and then back down too."Scale" in Accessibility is set to 100%.Doesn't matter if I change the size of...
  7. Font size suddenly huge for desktop icons, file manager, many menus

Font size suddenly huge for desktop icons, file manager, many menus: Just happened one day, I started up the computer and the text size was HUGE.Windows is up to date."Text size" in Accessibility is at the lowest level. I tried adjusting it up and then back down too."Scale" in Accessibility is set to 100%.Doesn't matter if I change the size of...
  8. How do I increase the size of the font used in file explorer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I increase the size of the font used in file explorer in Windows 10: How do I increase the size of the font used in file explorer in Windows 10Suddenly the fonts in file explorer reduced to 3 points. How do I make them 12 points...
  9. How do I increase the size of the font used in file explorer in Windows 10

How do I increase the size of the font used in file explorer in Windows 10: How do I increase the size of the font used in file explorer in Windows 10Suddenly the fonts in file explorer reduced to 3 points. How do I make them 12 points...
  10. How do I increase the size of the font used in file explorer in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization