Windows 10: font style

Discus and support font style in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How can I change the font style on the wording under icons on desktop. The letters have the shadow effect.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SuzanneBlanton, Sep 7, 2019.

1. font style

How can I change the font style on the wording under icons on desktop. The letters have the shadow effect.

:)

SuzanneBlanton, Sep 7, 2019

2. FONT STYLE

I WOULD LIKE TO CHANGE THE FONT STYLE ( LETTERING ) ON THE DESKTOP ICONS ... AND ENLARGE THEIR SIZE..I HAVE FOND A LIST OF STYLES TO USE BUT CANT GET THEM TO INSTALL OR WORK...DOES ANY ONE
    KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THE FONT STYLE ?

WilliamMarianetti, Sep 7, 2019
  3. nokia c6:font style

how to change

da font style of all text on noki c6.i am really boared wid present font style.....any suggestions......tnx inn advancee

deepakskht, Sep 7, 2019
  4. CrazyKats Win User

font style

Font Style

The place for this is as a suggestion in the Feedback Hub.

CrazyKats, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

font style

1. font style - Similar Threads - font style

2. Paint application doesn't recognize some custom font styles

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Paint application doesn't recognize some custom font styles: Hello Community,I've recently upgraded my PC from Win 10 Pro to Win 11 Pro. Everything is working good, except the Paint or Paintbrush application. When I type something in Paint, I select that text and choose any custom installed font style from font drop-down menu, Paint...
  3. Paint application doesn't recognize some custom font styles

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Paint application doesn't recognize some custom font styles: Hello Community,I've recently upgraded my PC from Win 10 Pro to Win 11 Pro. Everything is working good, except the Paint or Paintbrush application. When I type something in Paint, I select that text and choose any custom installed font style from font drop-down menu, Paint...
  4. Paint application doesn't recognize some custom font styles

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. i want to change font style on Command Prompt but it's always set back to default font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i want to change font style on Command Prompt but it's always set back to default font: the default font is SimSun-ExtB. i want to change to Ubuntu Mono ,already installed the font, it's also appear as an option on Font setting too, i set both Defaults and Properties' font to Ubuntu Mono but the font style doesn't changed at all. while Defaults font is set to...
  6. i want to change font style on Command Prompt but it's always set back to default font

i want to change font style on Command Prompt but it's always set back to default font: the default font is SimSun-ExtB. i want to change to Ubuntu Mono ,already installed the font, it's also appear as an option on Font setting too, i set both Defaults and Properties' font to Ubuntu Mono but the font style doesn't changed at all. while Defaults font is set to...
  7. How to reset the font style

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reset the font style: After updating to Windows 11, I didn't change the default font style. However, I found that the font style of taskbar thumbnail preview section was weird. How can I change that? I've try resetting the font into default, but it didn't work. The font didn't align with the...
  8. How to reset the font style

How to reset the font style: After updating to Windows 11, I didn't change the default font style. However, I found that the font style of taskbar thumbnail preview section was weird. How can I change that? I've try resetting the font into default, but it didn't work. The font didn't align with the...
  9. Changing font style for a language

Changing font style for a language: Hello.. Can I change font style for a specific language, like Burmese? I tried from registry editor but it changes the whole font style, not only Burmese....
  10. HOW TO CHANGE FONT STYLE IN WINDOWS 10 20H2

HOW TO CHANGE FONT STYLE IN WINDOWS 10 20H2: THERE IS NO OPTION IN SETTINGS TO CHANGE FONT STYLE IN WINDOWS 10 THERE IS OPTION TO SEE FONT STYLE BUT NO OPTION TO APPLY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-font-style-in-windows-10-20h2/b6d3469f-d5a4-4826-9bb2-6c6545ea9ffd