Windows 10: FONT SUCKS (appears to be thin & scrawny)

Discus and support FONT SUCKS (appears to be thin & scrawny) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi everyone, Just curious if anyone else here has had this problem. On my Windows 10, my browser font (sometimes) really sucks and I can barely read... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by onelook, Sep 30, 2020.

1. onelook Win User

FONT SUCKS (appears to be thin & scrawny)

Hi everyone,

Just curious if anyone else here has had this problem. On my Windows 10, my browser font (sometimes) really sucks and I can barely read it. It's really thin and scrawny. I've tried a couple ways as per the online community to no avail. Does anyone else have suggestions? Thanks in advance.

WTF Windows 10_Sept2020 pt2.pdf

WTF Windows 10_Sept2020 pt3.pdf

:)

onelook, Sep 30, 2020
  2. NeoSOS Win User

Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Sep 30, 2020
  3. FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Sep 30, 2020
  4. FONT SUCKS (appears to be thin & scrawny)

Bolded Font on Internet Browsers

Hi,

This issue may have been caused by a Windows 10 update that changed your font settings automatically. If you recently updated your operating system, we suggest that you follow these steps to see if the font will go back to normal:

• Type font in the search bar.
    • Select Change Font settings.
    • Click Restore default font settings.

Let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Dennis Mop, Sep 30, 2020
Thema:

FONT SUCKS (appears to be thin & scrawny)

1. FONT SUCKS (appears to be thin & scrawny) - Similar Threads - FONT SUCKS appears

2. Font looks too thin how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font looks too thin how to fix it?: the font on some websites turn into this thin weird looking how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-looks-too-thin-how-to-fix-it/c9498d00-3e31-471c-87a1-6b9b16aec355
  3. Font looks too thin how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font looks too thin how to fix it?: the font on some websites turn into this thin weird looking how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-looks-too-thin-how-to-fix-it/c9498d00-3e31-471c-87a1-6b9b16aec355
  4. Font looks too thin how to fix it?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I notice that some websites have thin font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I notice that some websites have thin font: I noticed that all of my browser in my laptop that there are some website that has thin fonts but not all of them. I checked all the browser and it is all the same. I checked on my other device and it shows normal fonts. Before, I dont have this kind of behavior so Im...
  6. I notice that some websites have thin font

I notice that some websites have thin font: I noticed that all of my browser in my laptop that there are some website that has thin fonts but not all of them. I checked all the browser and it is all the same. I checked on my other device and it shows normal fonts. Before, I dont have this kind of behavior so Im...
  7. Some of the Website and Interface Showing Thin Font Type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of the Website and Interface Showing Thin Font Type: Hi, I have encounter an issue on my lenovo T15 laptop, some of the interface in my web browsers chrome, edge and firefox are showing very thin font type and I and unable to change them. Just like the attached image. Can I know what do I have to do to change the font type?...
  8. Some of the Website and Interface Showing Thin Font Type

Some of the Website and Interface Showing Thin Font Type: Hi, I have encounter an issue on my lenovo T15 laptop, some of the interface in my web browsers chrome, edge and firefox are showing very thin font type and I and unable to change them. Just like the attached image. Can I know what do I have to do to change the font type?...
  9. Some of the Website and Interface Showing Thin Font Type

10. Font thin and pixelated.

Font thin and pixelated.: My font seems to be thin and pixelated on any display my laptop uses. [ATTACH]It is thin in some places and thick in others. I couldn't find any solutions online. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-thin-and-pixelated/cdcf72f4-68c1-49c7-93a7-24ec613b46c9