Windows 10: Font system error windows 11

Discus and support Font system error windows 11 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello Everyone, As Topic, Font system error when I open any software windows 11I select some font style, but one sentences show different font... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NamKong, Jan 21, 2022.

1. NamKong Win User

Font system error windows 11

Hello Everyone, As Topic, Font system error when I open any software windows 11I select some font style, but one sentences show different font style.hope anyone can help.

:)

NamKong, Jan 21, 2022

2. Windows 10 system fonts disappeared

Hi Daniel,

This issue occurs due to corrupted system files. We suggest that you run
    SFC
    and DISM. You may follow the steps provided by
    ZigZag3143 (MS -MVP)
    on his article. It will check for any system
    file corruptions on your system.

Also, you can restore your default font settings by following the steps below:

• Press Windows + R and type control.exe, and hit
      Enter.

• Click on Appearance and Personalization; then, choose
      Fonts.

• In the left pane, click on Font settings.

• Hit Restore default font settings.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, Jan 21, 2022
  3. NeoSOS Win User
    Fonts

Hello,

I found these steps in this forum from back in 2010:

Step 1:

I would suggest you to try these steps and check whether it helps in fixing your issue.

Open font settings by clicking on start, click on control panel, and then click on appearance and personalization, under fonts click on change font settings. And select the font size.

Step 2:

If you’re trying to change windows font size then please follow the steps below:

To change Windows fonts

1. Open Appearance Settings by clicking the Start button and then clicking Control Panel. In the search box, type window color, and then click Change window colors and
    metrics

2. In the Item list, click the part of Windows that you want to change the font for. For example, if you want to change the menu font, click Menu in the list. Then, make any of the following changes:

· In the Font list, click the font that you want to use.

· In the Size list, click the font size that you want.

· In the Color list, click the font color that you want.

3. Repeat these steps for each item that you want to make changes to, and then click OK.

Does that help?

NeoSOS, Jan 21, 2022
  4. Ian Ser Win User

Internet Explorer 11 Menu font size

Hi Larry,

Follow these steps to change the font size in IE11:

• Click Start menu or press Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Type and click Control Panel.
    • Click Appearance and Personalization and under Display, click
      Make text other items larger or smaller.
    • Under Change only the text size, choose the Title bars
      in the drop-down menu and the desired font size on the drop-down menu beside it.

Let us know if the suggested steps helped.

Ian Ser, Jan 21, 2022
Thema:

1. Font system error windows 11 - Similar Threads - Font system error

2. Windows System windows font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows System windows font: Hi,I have a problem with the fonts on some Windows system windows as you can see in the attached prints.I have tried to use the restore font option, but it hasn't worked.Is there a way to solve this without resetting windows?Thank you....
  3. Windows System windows font

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows System windows font: Hi,I have a problem with the fonts on some Windows system windows as you can see in the attached prints.I have tried to use the restore font option, but it hasn't worked.Is there a way to solve this without resetting windows?Thank you....
  4. Font system error windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font system error windows 11: Hello Everyone, As Topic, Font system error when I open any software windows 11I select some font style, but one sentences show different font style.hope anyone can help....
  5. Font system error windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font system error windows 11: Hello Everyone, As Topic, Font system error when I open any software windows 11I select some font style, but one sentences show different font style.hope anyone can help....
  6. System font

in Windows 10 Customization
    System font: How do I change the background w10 font that shows up when W10 first opens on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/system-font/d8d1a0a1-a404-4589-80be-29ad9b7e4ea9
  7. System windows font size

System windows font size: Anybody know which window metrics item – if any – controls font and size settings for system windows such as Windows Update? I need to increase the font size a point or 2. 134619
  8. System font missing?

System font missing?: I recently had to do a cleanup of the font folder due to some corrupt fonts. I am now using Suitcase to run fonts for Adobe programs. I DO NOT want to do a System restore or font restore. I seem to have messed with the font that creates the check marks, chevrons and other...
  9. Changing the font on system

Changing the font on system: *Mad *Mad Why have Microsoft done away with what they had on Windows 7? On Windows 7, you could go into CONTROL PANEL and into display, and totally change the appearance of things on your computer including FONTS that were used for things such as title bar, active title...
  10. System Font Restore

in Windows 10 Support
    System Font Restore: Hi Somehow I have changed my system font and I would like to restore it back to the default setting. I went to Control Panel. Found Font Settings and then I clicked the button "Restore Default Font Settings". The button dimmed (like it was working) but nothing...