Windows 10: Font/Text Size of Drag and Drop Hint in File Explorer To Small

Discus and support Font/Text Size of Drag and Drop Hint in File Explorer To Small in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, when I drag files in Windows 10 file explorer, the icon is fine, but the font size of the hint i.e "Move to..." or "Copy to..." is so small I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BrianKMS, May 7, 2022.

1. BrianKMS Win User

Font/Text Size of Drag and Drop Hint in File Explorer To Small

Hi, when I drag files in Windows 10 file explorer, the icon is fine, but the font size of the hint i.e "Move to..." or "Copy to..." is so small I can't read it. It used to be fine, not sure what I did to cause this. How do I restore or change that text back to something I can read. I searched for an answer, and rebooted, but no luck. Thanks!

:)

BrianKMS, May 7, 2022
  2. Ian Ser Win User

Internet Explorer 11 Menu font size

Hi Larry,

Follow these steps to change the font size in IE11:

• Click Start menu or press Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Type and click Control Panel.
    • Click Appearance and Personalization and under Display, click
      Make text other items larger or smaller.
    • Under Change only the text size, choose the Title bars
      in the drop-down menu and the desired font size on the drop-down menu beside it.

Let us know if the suggested steps helped.

Ian Ser, May 7, 2022
  3. Mary Sau Win User
    Font Size File Explorer Windows 10

Hi,

To assist you, kindly provide us additional information.

• Did you make any changes before the issue started?
    • Does it happen only with your File Explorer?
    • Can you please provide us a screenshot of the item that you want the font or the box to be adjusted?
    For the meantime, if you simply want to change the font size, we recommend that you follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key + i to open Settings.
    • In the Settings, choose System -> Display -> Advanced display settings -> Advanced sizing of text and other items.
    • In Change only the text size drop-down, choose Icons. Adjust what size you prefer and click Apply.

Let us know how it goes.

Mary Sau, May 7, 2022
  4. Font/Text Size of Drag and Drop Hint in File Explorer To Small

Font too small and re-sized Game Boards

Hello Lauren,

I understand that the font size is small in Microsoft Mahjong and Sudoku apps in Windows. We will help you.

• Are you facing this issue specific to these apps or all the apps?
    • Are you facing the same issue while browsing on internet and working in any documents also?
    If you want to resize the texts and font size in Windows you may follow the below steps and check if it helps.

Check resizing the text and icons by dragging the scale of resize options.

• Press Windows + I keys, Select System.
    • Select Display. Select Advance Display setting.
    • Select Advance sizing to texts and other items.
    • Under Change size of other items, Select Set a custom scaling level (not recommended).
    • Set it to 100% and drag the Scale level to set the required size
      between 100% to 125%.
    • Select Apply. Sign out and sign in to the account and check.
    Keep us posted if the font size and icons issue is resolved. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 7, 2022
Thema:

Font/Text Size of Drag and Drop Hint in File Explorer To Small

1. Font/Text Size of Drag and Drop Hint in File Explorer To Small - Similar Threads - Font Text Size

2. Font/Text Size of Drag and Drop Hint in File Explorer To Small

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font/Text Size of Drag and Drop Hint in File Explorer To Small: Hi, when I drag files in Windows 10 file explorer, the icon is fine, but the font size of the hint i.e "Move to..." or "Copy to..." is so small I can't read it. It used to be fine, not sure what I did to cause this. How do I restore or change that text back to something I can...
  3. Font/Text Size of Drag and Drop Hint in File Explorer To Small

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font/Text Size of Drag and Drop Hint in File Explorer To Small: Hi, when I drag files in Windows 10 file explorer, the icon is fine, but the font size of the hint i.e "Move to..." or "Copy to..." is so small I can't read it. It used to be fine, not sure what I did to cause this. How do I restore or change that text back to something I can...
  4. Font size in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Font size in File Explorer: I find the font size too small in File Explorer in Win 11, but when I try to increase the font size, it does not seem to effect the font size in File Explorer. Has that ability been dropped in Windows 11?I think I was able to increase it in Win 10. If some one has found a way...
  5. Font size in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Font size in File Explorer: I find the font size too small in File Explorer in Win 11, but when I try to increase the font size, it does not seem to effect the font size in File Explorer. Has that ability been dropped in Windows 11?I think I was able to increase it in Win 10. If some one has found a way...
  6. file explorer drag and drop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    file explorer drag and drop: After my last update there is no right pane in the file explorer to drag and drop files. Please advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-drag-and-drop/f2190733-2938-485c-880e-58d172f73f16
  7. Font size in File Explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Font size in File Explorer: How can I increase the font size in File Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/font-size-in-file-explorer/ea1def19-1e9e-406e-bb9e-61defda02b64"
  8. small display and font size

in Windows 10 Customization
    small display and font size: I was having problems with the sound on my desk top PC. I went to setting under audio/sound, I accidently clicked something that made every thing on my screen quite small. I can change the font size, but every thing else is still small. This is a problem to me because I...
  9. Font/Text size

in Windows 10 Support
    Font/Text size: I would very much like to know how to set the font and text size so I can read it and make it stay there. I research the web and get several suggestions on how to do this (some do not even apply to my Win 10).I have gotten it changed through Settings but it returns to...
  10. Text size fonts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Text size fonts: Hello, I think this will be the last for this evening. After all manouvering to resize text in window file/folders explorer, the size in the explorer did'nt change, but look what happened to context menu, I attach here some screenshots, one is amerge of the explorer and on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 11 Explorer change font size