Windows 10: Font thin and pixelated.

Discus and support Font thin and pixelated. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My font seems to be thin and pixelated on any display my laptop uses. [ATTACH]It is thin in some places and thick in others. I couldn't find any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by HeatedLearner, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Font thin and pixelated.

My font seems to be thin and pixelated on any display my laptop uses. Font thin and pixelated. 0655636d-a3f2-438b-b0ea-862f1098ac94?upload=true.png It is thin in some places and thick in others. I couldn't find any solutions online.

:)

HeatedLearner, Dec 30, 2018
  2. lgentry Win User

Font pixelated in WLM message list

I've got an issue that is not earth shattering but is driving me nuts. I've used Windows Live Mail for years. Attached are 2 screenshots of my WLM message list-the first is WLM in Windows 8.1, the second is WLM in Windows 10. As you can see the font for "read" messages in Windows 10 appears quite dim and pixelated whereas in 8.1 it looks fine. Back in the Windows 7 days the appearance of "read" messages was easily controlled by changing font/color under "disabled items" but with all the restrictions in Windows 10 I can no longer find that option. Can anyone tell me how I can get WLM in 10 to look like 8.1? I've poked around in the registry comparing everything but nothing I've changed makes any difference. Has anyone got any ideas?

Font thin and pixelated. [​IMG]

Font thin and pixelated. [​IMG]

lgentry, Dec 30, 2018
  3. Fonts are pixelated

I've recently upgraded my PC to Windows 10.

Although, I am very happy there is one problem :

the Settings fonts and Windows Edge fonts are shown a bit pixelated compared to fonts e.g. in Chrome.

Could you please help?

AthanasiosValsamakis, Dec 30, 2018
  4. Font thin and pixelated.

FONTS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to follow the instruction provided below and check.

Step 1:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Right click and click on install.
    • Check if you are able to view the fonts in documents.
    Or

Step 2:

• Download the font type you want to install.
    • Open Control Panel.
    • Click on fonts.
    • Now, drag and drop the downloaded fonts in the font’s folder.

Hope this information helps. If you have any queries, let us know. Will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

Font thin and pixelated.

1. Font thin and pixelated. - Similar Threads - Font thin pixelated

2. Pixelated and large font in browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pixelated and large font in browsers: Hello everyone, I've been having a problem where the text on some websites is very big and pixelated. Ive had this in both chrome and edge, it's not all websites but it just happens on random sites now and then and I can't imagine that they've chosen this font by purpose....
  3. Pixelated and large font in browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pixelated and large font in browsers: Hello everyone, I've been having a problem where the text on some websites is very big and pixelated. Ive had this in both chrome and edge, it's not all websites but it just happens on random sites now and then and I can't imagine that they've chosen this font by purpose....
  4. Fonts and icons became pixelized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fonts and icons became pixelized: Hello,font and icons suddenly became pixelized, looks like a ladder on the edges of each letter. I assume it was due to the Windows update because I've tried everything else. It is possible to fix it, without reinstalling older versions of Windows or is it possible to...
  5. Fonts and icons became pixelized

Fonts and icons became pixelized: Hello,font and icons suddenly became pixelized, looks like a ladder on the edges of each letter. I assume it was due to the Windows update because I've tried everything else. It is possible to fix it, without reinstalling older versions of Windows or is it possible to...
  6. Fonts and icons became pixelized

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Font's look pixelated

Font's look pixelated: On every program the font looks weird. I have a Nvidia GPU if that has anything to do with it^ thats what it looks likes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fonts-look-pixelated/4c1f3dd4-2fdf-4b31-9b5c-9233a7f2ccf9
  8. Font's look pixelated

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font's look pixelated: On every program the font looks weird. I have a Nvidia GPU if that has anything to do with it^ thats what it looks likes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fonts-look-pixelated/4c1f3dd4-2fdf-4b31-9b5c-9233a7f2ccf9
  9. Font's look pixelated

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. FONT SUCKS (appears to be thin & scrawny)

in Windows 10 Support
    FONT SUCKS (appears to be thin & scrawny): Hi everyone, Just curious if anyone else here has had this problem. On my Windows 10, my browser font (sometimes) really sucks and I can barely read it. It's really thin and scrawny. I've tried a couple ways as per the online community to no avail. Does anyone else have...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to fix pixelated thin writing