Windows 10: Font troubles! Certain characters/ numbers do not display.

Discus and support Font troubles! Certain characters/ numbers do not display. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've attached an example image with fonts and how they display. $#@:, and others do not display. The same with numbers. Sometimes they are replaced... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by CalypsoArt, Dec 10, 2020.

1. Font troubles! Certain characters/ numbers do not display.

I've attached an example image with fonts and how they display. $#@:, and others do not display. The same with numbers. Sometimes they are replaced with rectangles. This is from CorelDraw. In open office, so far, all the characters are displayed, but numbers and special characters look like straight Arial and have no serifs or other unique details found in the alphabet.
    Font troubles! Certain characters/ numbers do not display. [​IMG]

:)

CalypsoArt, Dec 10, 2020
Thema:

Font troubles! Certain characters/ numbers do not display.

1. Font troubles! Certain characters/ numbers do not display. - Similar Threads - Font troubles Certain

2. Number character keys do not work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Number character keys do not work: Whenever I try to type something such as the "at" symbol using the control key and number two key combination it just takes me to the second tab. This happens with all the numbers and control key, how do I fix this?...
  3. Number character keys do not work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Number character keys do not work: Whenever I try to type something such as the "at" symbol using the control key and number two key combination it just takes me to the second tab. This happens with all the numbers and control key, how do I fix this?...
  4. Numbers are displayed in weird font, what's going on?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Numbers are displayed in weird font, what's going on?: Here's an example of what's going on. It's just the font that's displayed in the weird style. Not sure what's going on. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/numbers-are-displayed-in-weird-font-whats-going-on/6319cd77-dcdc-4b5a-9db4-5a52ccb0bf19
  5. Strange Characters display for numbers only

in Windows 10 Support
    Strange Characters display for numbers only: Hello all, So I have this odd issue on a users Windows 10 pc. Basically the time and date on the screen displays odd symbols. It however does say the day...spells out Thursday perfectly. This is the screen before you log in. once logged in, when it goes into screen saver...
  6. Custom fonts lack certain characters

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Custom fonts lack certain characters: Have tried installing custom fonts recently. Everything was just fine, however literally all fonts lack some special characters in them. The ones I've found are "previous", "pause", and "next" in the windows player. Not sure how exactly to fix this, but maybe there's a way...
  7. Corrupt Windows font? Numbers in weird characters.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Corrupt Windows font? Numbers in weird characters.: Hi, First I thought this was an application error, but later I noticed I had the same problem in several other applications too. The problem is that all numerical up/down forms in different applications don't show numbers correctly on my PC as shown below. It seems fine in...
  8. System font on new computer displays weird characters

in Windows 10 Support
    System font on new computer displays weird characters: New computer displays symbols for special characters. For example, in the lower right corner the time reads 729AM and in File Explorer a file name that should be VCMC T&O.docx reads VCMC T^0O.docx. I tried changing the system font but that did not help so I changed back to...
  9. System font on new computer displays ASCII characters

in Windows 10 Support
    System font on new computer displays ASCII characters: New computer displays ASCII symbols for special characters. For example, in the lower right corner the time reads 729AM and in File Explorer a file name that should be VCMC T&O.docx reads VCMC T^0O.docx. I tried changing the system font but that did not help so I changed...
  10. Why is font not displayed in Character Map

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is font not displayed in Character Map: Recently upgraded to Win 10. Since then, added new font, Helvetica Neue. It shows in File Explorer, it shows in apps generally (see image) but it doesn't show in Character Map. Why not? [img] 23862