Windows 10: Font type/size on Desktop

Discus and support Font type/size on Desktop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Does anyone know how to change the font type/size on your desktop icons? Thanks!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by VerbalCrayon390, Sep 20, 2018.

1. Font type/size on Desktop

Does anyone know how to change the font type/size on your desktop icons?

Thanks!

:)

VerbalCrayon390, Sep 20, 2018
  2. Arul_D Win User

can't adjust font size...

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query on this forum.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps to change the font size and check if it helps.

• Type fonts on the search bar and select it.

• Click on change font size from the left pane.

• Make changes according.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Sep 20, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Font Size

Hi Ken,

Thank you for writing your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if you are able to change the font size.

• open Kindle app

• Hamburger icon on the top left

• Then select settings

• Click on options and check if you are able to find options for font settings
    You can try this short cut by pressing Ctrl button with scrolling your mouse to zoom the screen size.

Feel free to reply to us for further assistance and we’ll be more than happy to help.

Arul_D, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Ian Ser Win User

Font type/size on Desktop

Internet Explorer 11 Menu font size

Hi Larry,

Follow these steps to change the font size in IE11:

• Click Start menu or press Windows key on your keyboard.
    • Type and click Control Panel.
    • Click Appearance and Personalization and under Display, click
      Make text other items larger or smaller.
    • Under Change only the text size, choose the Title bars
      in the drop-down menu and the desired font size on the drop-down menu beside it.

Let us know if the suggested steps helped.

Ian Ser, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

Font type/size on Desktop

1. Font type/size on Desktop - Similar Threads - Font type size

2. Desktop Icon Layout and Font Size

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Desktop Icon Layout and Font Size: Yesterday in the middle of working on my Surface Pro 7, my screen glitched and when it popped back up, my Desktop icons were extremely small and missplaced. I am unable to move the desktop icons that do show on my desktop its as if 1 icon is the size of a quarter of my...
  3. change icon size and fonts on desktop

in Windows 10 Customization
    change icon size and fonts on desktop: change icon size and fonts on desktop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-icon-size-and-fonts-on-desktop/b284d108-f2ea-4846-ae65-18ea60ea1143
  4. Changing size of icon font on desktop

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing size of icon font on desktop: Hope y'all can help me out. There's a free win.10 utility that you use to change things on win.10. Among the things you can change is icon font size, spacing, etc. You can change all kind of things. Thing is, I once had it and reformatted and lost it. Does anyone know the...
  5. HOW TO CHANGE SIZE AND TYPE OF FONTS

HOW TO CHANGE SIZE AND TYPE OF FONTS: MY FONT IS TOO SMALL AND TOO LIGHT HURTS MY EYES https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-change-size-and-type-of-fonts/c91f7123-9b2f-49fb-8a5f-a483ff452c23
  6. Changing font and font size on desktop

Changing font and font size on desktop: How do I do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-font-and-font-size-on-desktop/76529b09-798a-4dc6-bfba-eca382f2a8d4
  7. desktop font size

desktop font size: How can I increase the desktop font size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desktop-font-size/8b9d2e07-fe6c-42e0-ba44-6cdf98e7f655
  8. STABILZE SIZE OF FONT WHEN TYPING!!!

STABILZE SIZE OF FONT WHEN TYPING!!!: HELP>> very Frustrated. the font size is continually changing. i can be typing and the cursor tool?bar and the script size changes most often decreasing in size. I do not know how to stabilize the font size. HELP!!!...
  9. Changing Desktop font size

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing Desktop font size: Is there another control to change the Desktop Font Size other than display settings also the font used UPDATE: Never mind - found it 52187
  10. Changing Desktop Font and Taskbar Size

in Windows 10 Support
    Changing Desktop Font and Taskbar Size: I just installed Build 9879 over Windows 7 on a spare machine and it went as expected except for the size of the Icon fonts and size of the taskbar. They both are much larger than they were on Win 7. I can't remember how to make them smaller. I make the icons themselves...