Windows 10: Font with new MS edge

Discus and support Font with new MS edge in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After update to new version of MS Edge, I can change general font size under Settings, but the drop down lists under each Favorites has much smaller... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DavidD7929, May 6, 2020.

1. Font with new MS edge

After update to new version of MS Edge, I can change general font size under Settings, but the drop down lists under each Favorites has much smaller font and appears to be double spaced. Was much easier to read before update. How to increase this font size.

:)

DavidD7929, May 6, 2020
  2. Mr. Low Win User

MS Edge: How to change to to a better Chinese font for certain websites?

Hi,

I try your way, but there is no change in font style. I would like to have the font like that in IE12.

MS Edge font is very thin and less bold.

Any suggestion how to get it?

Thanks

Screen shot of IE12 and MS Edge Chinese Font

Font with new MS edge e351b74d-65e8-4239-b64e-8af129b9b7f9.jpg

Font with new MS edge bb82afe0-d059-43a1-af74-7d9ac251ff5f.jpg

Mr. Low, May 6, 2020
  3. Times new roman bold font

To further isolate the concern, we suggest that you restore default settings and check if it helps. See steps below:

• Press the Windows key + X, and then click on Control
      Panel.
    • Change the View by to large/small
      icons, and then click on Fonts.
    • On the left pane, click on Font settings.
    • Under Font settings, click on Restore default font settings.

If restoring the default font settings does not bring back the Times New Roman Regular font, we suggest that if you have another computer with Windows 10, you can copy the Times New Roman Regular font into your PC's Font folder.

Patricia Yu, May 6, 2020
  4. Font with new MS edge

fonts

Hi,

For clarification regarding your smooth fonts in Windows, we would like to know if you are referring to the
    Smooth edges of screen fonts option in Windows 10. If yes, we suggest that you follow the steps below on how to select it:

• Type-in advanced in the search box, and click View advanced system settings on the list.
    • As the System Properties window shows up, tap Settings in Performance.
    • Select Smooth edges of screen fonts, and hit OK.

We would appreciate it if you could get back to us and provide us your feedback.

Michael Gall, May 6, 2020
Thema:

Font with new MS edge

1. Font with new MS edge - Similar Threads - Font edge

2. Microsoft Edge header font vs. body

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Edge header font vs. body: Just installed Windows 11. I noticed the header font is very large vs. the body fonts. I know how to adjust the body fonts, but not the header. Is there a way to reduce the header font size without affecting the body fonts?Thank you ahead....
  3. Microsoft Edge header font vs. body

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Edge header font vs. body: Just installed Windows 11. I noticed the header font is very large vs. the body fonts. I know how to adjust the body fonts, but not the header. Is there a way to reduce the header font size without affecting the body fonts?Thank you ahead....
  4. wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome

in Windows 10 Gaming
    wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome: Hi there.I'm Frontend Developer. Some websites such as nextjs.org had wierd font. In some my emails this font applied. I have no idea what it is! I tryed many ways to fix this. install windows again some doing registry setting and no diffrent. when I use vite technology for...
  5. wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome

wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome: Hi there.I'm Frontend Developer. Some websites such as nextjs.org had wierd font. In some my emails this font applied. I have no idea what it is! I tryed many ways to fix this. install windows again some doing registry setting and no diffrent. when I use vite technology for...
  6. wierd font in all browsers!! Edge, Firefox, Chrome

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Fonts on all browsers chrome/firefox/edge are coming in as "symbols" on some websites.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fonts on all browsers chrome/firefox/edge are coming in as "symbols" on some websites.: See this screenshot I took. This has been happening on some websites, but not every one. I've been trying to mess with different font settings but no luck so far. Does anyone know what could be causing this? I'm on Windows 10 and everything is up to date....
  8. Fonts on all browsers chrome/firefox/edge are coming in as "symbols" on some websites.

Fonts on all browsers chrome/firefox/edge are coming in as "symbols" on some websites.: See this screenshot I took. This has been happening on some websites, but not every one. I've been trying to mess with different font settings but no luck so far. Does anyone know what could be causing this? I'm on Windows 10 and everything is up to date....
  9. Fonts on all browsers chrome/firefox/edge are coming in as "symbols" on some websites.

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. Some website fonts are showing weird results on renown browsers including Microsoft edge,...

Some website fonts are showing weird results on renown browsers including Microsoft edge,...: Hi,I am reaching out to address issues I am experiencing with the preview of certain websites. the fonts on these websites appear strange and are unreadable on all browsers. I kindly request your assistance in resolving this error. I am attaching a screenshot for better...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. larger icons in browaer