Windows 10: Fonts acting really strange after last update

Discus and support Fonts acting really strange after last update in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all. Since last update, my fonts, when browsing is really wierd... Some places, the font gets alot smaller, but not everything is this way...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by sinplify, Aug 13, 2015.

1. sinplify Win User

Fonts acting really strange after last update

Hi all.

Since last update, my fonts, when browsing is really wierd...
    Some places, the font gets alot smaller, but not everything is this way...
    This is both on Chrome and Edge

Example:

Fonts acting really strange after last update [​IMG]

:)

sinplify, Aug 13, 2015
  2. CDBZM Win User

KB4038788 Update Sept. 12 2017

I am having the same issue on multiple computers. Three at work and three at home. All issues immediately started after the update. Also, Windows in general is acting strange since this last update.

CDBZM, Aug 13, 2015
  3. Cortana search acting really strange

The Search function is a frequently used feature in Windows 10. There are automated tools that we can use if this feature is not working properly. You may run Microsoft easy fix solutions under

Find and fix problems with Windows Search
    to scan and repair issues with Windows Search automatically.

Additionally, here is another built-in troubleshooter that you can use to resolve search and indexing issues with Windows 10. Here are the steps:

• In the Search box, type Troubleshooting.
    • From the search results, click on Troubleshooting to run the app.
    • In the left pane, select View all.
    • Locate and run the Search and indexing troubleshooter.
    • Once it is finished, check the results.
    Let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Aug 13, 2015
  4. sinplify Win User

Update:
    I just found out that the font in my command prompt also has been sized down.
    This is SO strange....

sinplify, Aug 14, 2015
Thema:

1. Fonts acting really strange after last update - Similar Threads - Fonts acting really

2. Computer acting strange

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer acting strange: There seems to be something blocking my input. When I hear a chime that a device has been plugged in my mouse and keyboard stop functioning like normal. Once this chime is heard the computer will not even accept input from the on screen keyboard. When I try to use a right...
  3. My keyboard and mouse are acting really strange!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My keyboard and mouse are acting really strange!: I'm gonna give the whole story so you can understand better.So what happened was I that I spilled some ice tea on my brand new Logitech g512 keyboard so I take some of the keycaps off so I can wipe off the tea but in that process I click a bunch of keys accidentally. I then...
  4. desktop acting strange

in Windows 10 Support
    desktop acting strange: It is as if the devil took my working desktop w/ w10, cntl/alt del wont bring up task master. web sites change font size if I try to scroll using mouse wheel. cortina wont input. the list goes on and on. And then if i wait long enough, (10 -20 minutes) things start working....
  5. My computer is acting strange after an update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer is acting strange after an update: My computer won’t let me go into the windows menu thing and my wallpaper is gone, and the only thing I can see that I had before my update is my icons submitted by /u/Lego-Brick [link] [comments]...
  6. Strange Behavior after last Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Strange Behavior after last Windows Update: I successfully installed Feature update to Windows 10, version 2004 on 7/19/2020. If my laptop goes into sleep mode, it is unresponsive when I wake it up. I can click on a taskbar icon, but nothing happens. A restart does not solve the problem; I need to completely...
  7. Windows Update - Pause updates acting strangely

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update - Pause updates acting strangely: I am seeing the most bizarre problem with Windows 10, Settings/Update & Security/ Windows Update. I am on version 2004 19041.264, but I have seen this for several releases now and it has not gone away. I went to the latest that's not Fast Ring in order to see if some problem...
  8. Laptop is really slow after last update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop is really slow after last update: Ok so I don’t know am I the only one having this problem? After the window 10 latest update, my laptop went extremely slow and lag, I am sure there’s nothing to do with virus or anything else but the update( my laptop went fine before the update). And yes I did tried...
  9. Mouse acting strange after latest updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse acting strange after latest updates: After installing KB4503864 and KB4501371, my mouse now randomly double clicks, single clicks during dragging/highlighting, and stutters when being held down. This makes it basically unusable. It was working perfectly fine for years before these particular updates, and I can't...
  10. DVD IS ACTING STRANGE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD IS ACTING STRANGE: HI I JUST PURCHASED A NEW HP ELITE X2 1012 G2. I HAVE A PLUG AND PLAY LG DVD DRIVE. I PLUG IT IN AND WINDOWS SEES IT THEN I PUT THE DVD IN. THE WINDOWS SAYS IT NEEDS A PLAYER FROM THE STORE. SO I DOWNLOADED THE PLAYER AND IT STILL WANTS A PLAYER? I WENT INTO THE PLAYER AND...