Windows 10: Fonts and some graphic elements become blurry in some screen regions after time

Discus and support Fonts and some graphic elements become blurry in some screen regions after time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The screenshot actually represents the problem quite fine.The right window is OK. I scrolled the page, hovered the cursor over the open pages list, so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SargeTT, May 17, 2021.

1. SargeTT Win User

Fonts and some graphic elements become blurry in some screen regions after time

The screenshot actually represents the problem quite fine.The right window is OK. I scrolled the page, hovered the cursor over the open pages list, so the whole window is displayed correctly.The left windows with the table is almost totally distorted, even the top of the browser, address bar and icons are blurred, but the table lines are fine. If I do nothing, after time the whole screen may become so:To get the objects back to normal I just make some refreshing actions: hover mouse over them, type something or move a program window. Look at the question field: the text is mostl

:)

SargeTT, May 17, 2021
  2. Zaspera Win User

Font kind of blurry

I just built a new gaming rig and am using an XFX 6950 and an ASUS 23.6" monitor. On some pages, I notice some fonts are a bit blurry and strain my eyes. Any idea how I can fix this? I am using windows 7, so please make the steps work for that. Thanks.

Zaspera, May 17, 2021
  3. Zenith Win User
    Blurry fonts in Win7 7600 64bit

I am having problem with blurry/fuzzy fonts in Win7 build 7600 64bit. Some fonts in control panel are really blurry. You can check attached picture. This blurriness actually makes me dizzy *Twitch :twitch:. Also display in Win7 is kinda foggy compared to XP where everything is clear and crisp.

I am using latest graphic drivers and monitor drivers + intelchipset is installed. Fullscreen games are also kinda foggy compared to XP.
    I have smooth fonts (cleartype) disabled.
    In search of a solution. Anyone?
    Regards.

Zenith, May 17, 2021
  4. Fonts and some graphic elements become blurry in some screen regions after time

my font is blurry on all application

Hi Carlos,

This could be a preset font for the interface. To verify if that is the case on the fonts, please provide the following information:

• Is this the font ever since you’ve had the device?
    • If no, when did the font started to be blurry and thin?
    • Are all applications being affected?
    • Which build version is currently on your Windows 10?

Regards.

Arthur Rui, May 17, 2021
Thema:

Fonts and some graphic elements become blurry in some screen regions after time

1. Fonts and some graphic elements become blurry in some screen regions after time - Similar Threads - Fonts graphic elements

2. some applications have blurry elements after the elements are not used for some time and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some applications have blurry elements after the elements are not used for some time and...: this happens on duckduckgo app and some microsoft ones too like outlook new https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-applications-have-blurry-elements-after-the/289c93c2-fe9c-42ae-8c95-c66db99dd7a5
  3. some applications have blurry elements after the elements are not used for some time and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some applications have blurry elements after the elements are not used for some time and...: this happens on duckduckgo app and some microsoft ones too like outlook new https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-applications-have-blurry-elements-after-the/289c93c2-fe9c-42ae-8c95-c66db99dd7a5
  4. Screen becomes off and on for some second many times

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Screen becomes off and on for some second many times: my screen becomes blank or black for some times and it's so annoying and mouse also became blury https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-becomes-off-and-on-for-some-second-many/44fbaae7-dcd5-462a-aaa3-2bceada1430c
  5. Graphical corruption on some GUI Elements Solved

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphical corruption on some GUI Elements Solved: Hi,I recently upgraded the internals of my machine, everything except the video card which is an Nvidia 1080 Ti. I've never had problems with the video card before, but it was the first thing I suspected might be the problem. I cloned my harddrive to a new larger drive and...
  6. Graphical corruption on some GUI Elements

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Graphical corruption on some GUI Elements: Hi,I recently upgraded the internals of my machine, everything except the video card which is an Nvidia 1080 Ti. I've never had problems with the video card before, but it was the first thing I suspected might be the problem. I cloned my harddrive to a new larger drive and...
  7. Font looks blurry on some programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Font looks blurry on some programs: Hey guys, i'm having a problem... I've updated my OS last week from Windows 8.1 to 10, and from that moment, the font looks blurry on some programs. It's not cleartype, as I've already checked that and it looks as it should on some other places. I'm attaching a picture...
  8. Blurry fonts in some applications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Blurry fonts in some applications: [ATTACH] Faced the problem of blurring the fonts of some applications (presumably using / written using node.js). Observed in visual studio installer and VS Code. Problems started after installing Elixir through the chocolatey package manager. It all looks something like...
  9. Fonts is blurry in some programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fonts is blurry in some programs: I run Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit The font in the GUI of certain programs (programs that were installed by me the user) show in very blurry font It doesn't occur in other programs For example I run Nitro PDF Pro (a PDF editor). All its menu and screens show in blurry font as well...
  10. ethernet becomes disabled after some time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ethernet becomes disabled after some time: Hi, i recently updated to windows 10. I'm having some difficulties regarding internet through Ethernet on It. what usually happens is i am able to surf the Ethernet for around 10 minutes, then the ethernet adapter just quits on me. So i run the network trouble shooter and...